Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife (6029 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) / Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Saao(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Prime Minister of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel arriving for a function with his wife Gauthier Destenay.

What's in your mind?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by HardBishop: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
this is the highest abominable act, whats all these?. don't these white have shame at all.
TOTAL RUBBISH.
I m a Christian but I praise Muslim for having a little edge over these indecency

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by DrTee1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Saao:
Prime Minister of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel arriving for a function with his wife Gauthier Destenay.

What's in your mind?

This is almost impossible to believe!
Wtf?!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by PVision2020(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
This one weak me

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."...Romans 1:27-29

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Reminds me of Sodom and Gomorrah. angry
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Saao(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
PVision2020:
This one weak me

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."...Romans 1:27-29
I wonder the kind of citizens he govern as prime minister. They seems cool with him
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
This one weak me
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by geez18(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Madness!
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
HardBishop:
this is the highest abominable act, whats all these?. don't these white have shame at all.
TOTAL RUBBISH.
I m a Christian but I praise Muslim for having a little edge over these indecency
the one who does it in secret and those who do it in open. Is der any diff Gay senators were the first to sign the 14 years gay law

6 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by IamPlato(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hahahahahaha. I Won Laugh Die For Here... This Is Evidence That Wearing Neat Clothes Doesnt Mean you Are Mentally Okay. Hahahahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by IamPlato(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wife Na Beard Gang Member. Lol... See Muscles Lol... God Abeg let Sense Rain In Luxembuorg. hahahahaha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wtf undecided
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Khaleell001(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Joromi12:
the one who does it in secret and those who do it in open. Is der any diff Gay senators were the first to sign the 14 years gay law

There is difference oga.

It is better to be shy while sininng hoping you would change than to be bold about it.

Why do you think yahoo boys and these glorified prostitutes called slay queens are now shamelessly coming out to say what they do.

Those days people use to do these things in secret and the society was good for it, but today the shamelessness that is pervading the land is so toxic that we don't have nowhere to run to.

No Muslim or Christian will equate a person who sins secretly with one who openly says he sins.

They can never be the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Khaleell001(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is the poo the Premier of Brunie has put a stop to. however does it gets the stone.
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by anthonyuncle(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
wakanda sh^t is dz
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by CodeTemplar: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
These white folks are something else.
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Saao:

What's in your mind?

Fake picture. That's neither the pm nor his wife/husband �. Although he's gay. Here is the real pix

5 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by joshjc(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chai,laugh wan kill me, very funny picx
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by TVSA: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
smartsk:

Fake picture. That's neither the pm nor his wife/husband �. Although he's gay. Here is the real pix
than you. when I checked too, that's not what I saw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Saao(m): 5:48am On Apr 11, 2019
smartsk:

this is when they got married, take a look at the picture again both are the same
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Khaleell001:

There is difference oga.

It is better to be shy while sininng hoping you would change than to be bold about it.

Why do you think yahoo boys and these glorified prostitutes called slay queens are now shamelessly coming out to say what they do.

Those days people use to do these things in secret and the society was good for it, but today the shamelessness that is pervading the land is so toxic that we don't have nowhere to run to.

No Muslim or Christian will equate a person who sins secretly with one who openly says he sins.

They can never be the same.

hypocrisy na ur way. Its a free world their actions their business
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by chibuike65: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2019
WTF OMG, is this real? God have mercy on us all, this an embarrassment of office this unacceptable
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by chuckdelis: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2019
Fake pics, fake news, fake op. Fake everywhr.

2 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by lereinter(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2019
But this is what Wikipedia says

Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Jokerman(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2019
And you expect God not to send people to hell fire??
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Saao:
this is when they got married, take a look at the picture again both are the same

Are you serious? grin
Saao:

Are you serious? There's no resemblance whatsoever.
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Cletus77(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2019
Nawao
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Rolly22(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rich Country with happy people, Not Poo Zoogeria
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Quality20(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
French president was in nija and visited felas shrine. When is ds Prime Minister visiting Nigeria to see d shrine in Lagos or to get a statue at Owerri
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Khaleell001(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Joromi12:

To am extent I. agree it's hypocrisy, but the one who is truly shy wont do these things.
Re: Prime Minister Of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel Arriving For A Function With His Wife by Khaleell001(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Joromi12:

To an extent I agree it's hypocrisy, but the one who is truly shy wont do these things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have you Seen Your Siblings Naked On Social Media? / Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything. / Should sex be this painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.