Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal (13131 Views)

Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by Gkemz: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2019
Ararume if he likes let him join heaven's party, he can never win gubernatorial seat in Imo state.
He may try contesting for local government councillorship or Ward chairmanship. Maybe his village kinsmen may give him the votes he need to emerge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by NORSYK(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Abagworo:

It's clear that INEC was compromised. Up till now the only Senator elect given certificate of return is that of Imo East won by PDP. The Imo West won by Okorocha was falsely branded duress after announcement while Imo North won by Action Alliance candidate has remained unannounced till date.

Imo North was won by AA candidate? Nna eh were nwayo n' itu ashi

4 Likes

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by NORSYK(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2019
MorolayoVictor:
Lol

Give him 5million, he go withdraw the case himself...

Imo state has no money to throw about

2 Likes

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by jrusky(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2019
Abagworo:

The bolded is enough to invalidate the fraud. It's like declaring Buhari winner after scoring 25% in only 15 Northern States while gaining majority votes with only 3 States like Kaduna, Kano and Katsina rigged to the extreme.

Sorry what is your name I mean your real name? so we could know maybe you reason same way your name sound. How dare you used the word fraud in a free and fair election?

Why can't people like just once in life be reasonable and think right. How long are you going to understand that Imo people are fed up of Okocha and are against the dangerous dynasty the greedily want to create? Imolite don't want Okorocha neither his son-in law or son in-chemistry and as far as Imo is concern the only visible party that can stop the satanic apc is pdp other party are not visible in Imo unless you want the useless apc to sneak in to the region again.

5 Likes

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by CID11: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Abagworo:

It's clear that INEC was compromised. Up till now the only Senator elect given certificate of return is that of Imo East won by PDP. The Imo West won by Okorocha was falsely branded duress after announcement while Imo North won by Action Alliance candidate has remained unannounced till date.
Imo north was won by APGA. Because things didn't turn up the way you want you are now talking trash. All these Ugwumba boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by garfield1: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Araraume should stop wasting his money. Ihedioha is the choice of Imolites.
Choice of 12 lgas
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by garfield1: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2019
jrusky:

Sorry what is your name I mean your real name? so we could know maybe you reason same way your name sound. How dare you used the word fraud in a free and fair election?

Why can't people like just once in life be reasonable and think right. How long are you going to understand that Imo people are fed up of Okocha and are against the dangerous dynasty the greedily want to create? Imolite don't want Okorocha neither his son-in law or son in-chemistry and as far as Imo is concern the only visible party that can stop the satanic apc is pdp other party are not visible in Imo unless you want the useless apc to sneak in to the region again.
If so why didnt they vote massively for pdp? Tribunal will sack ihe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by CID11: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2019
NORSYK:

They are Ugwumba boys what do you expect. Inec is definitely going to repeat the election. Then they will be disgraced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by Gandollaar(f): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2019
Abagworo:

The bolded is enough to invalidate the fraud. It's like declaring Buhari winner after scoring 25% in only 15 Northern States while gaining majority votes with only 3 States like Kaduna, Kano and Katsina rigged to the extreme.
Hahahaha..abagworo is still nursing the pain of loosing his job grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by kikake: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2019
Nd'Imo.
Let's allow the Mbaise man to govern.

But once he shows us that only Owerri is worth developing by govt in Imo state, we shove him off.

Okorocha lavished eight years of the federal allocations of the 27 local government areas in Owerri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by garfield1: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2019
Abagworo:

Imo north was won by apc

1 Like

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by garfield1: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2019
CID11:
They are Ugwumba boys what do you expect. Inec is definitely going to repeat the election. Then they will be disgraced
Nwosu will win
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by Gandollaar(f): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Is this not what i was shouting about a week after the elections ended
You go shout sotey your shouting go turn to traditional shouting. Let the election be conducted a million times more, PDP will still win.

1 Like

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by garfield1: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2019
kikake:
Nd'Imo.
Let's allow the Mbaise man to govern.

But once he shows us that only Owerri is worth developing by govt in Imo state, we shove him off.

Okorocha lavished eight years of the federal allocations of the 27 local government areas in Owerri.
If so why did owerri vote pdp alone
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2019
garfield1:

Choice of 12 lgas

Majority carries the vote. After all, Buhari didn't win in every State but he won.

2 Likes

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by CID11: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2019
garfield1:

Nwosu will win
Even in the ISHA you were disgraced. let's wait for the judiciary . as if you didn't rig in Identifying south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by kikake: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2019
Abagworo:

It's not yet time for you to tell Okorocha to start to mend fences in Orlu zone for his Senate aspirations.

Let Okorocha asphalt the roads he deliberately scrapped and abandoned in Orlu since 2013 for a beginning of fence mending.

Too many people are connected to powers that be, but Okorocha thought it was only him connected with Abuja in Imo state.

The road to IMSUTH Orlu abandoned by Okorocha for eight years is doing havoc on Okorocha politics.

1 Like

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by Gandollaar(f): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2019
B2mario:
My friend leave that, say no to corruption and rigging. It's not a good virtue of real democracy. PDP wanted Imo state by force and they committed so many atrocities the state so as to tarnish APCin power and collect power from it forgetting that this life is ruled by destiny.

I'm still asking what happened to innocent Somto when Ekeukwu market was being demonished? Someone like you may still think it was the govt in power that killed him. If so, what did they want to gain since they were already in gain.

But if you believe it was done by the opposition the reason is crystal clear, the way and manner it happened and the way it was publicized has already shown us the truth and the reason for that. The ancient gods of Ekeukwu will fight for the innocent boy.
What's this one saying? Rochas imported thugs killed the poor innocent boy. And yes, the ancient gods of Ekeukwu is already dealing with his killers.

2 Likes

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by Gandollaar(f): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2019
sdindan:
Ihedioha should just do the needful. Ararume needs settlement
Exactly.
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by jrusky(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2019
garfield1:

If so why didnt they vote massively for pdp? Tribunal will sack ihe

Now I got what I'm looking for and that is definitely you are apc and okorocha sympathizer. Nice one I got you on that but bro listen carefully you are not the judge and take it or not they can not sack Ihe your apc plus okorocha are cursed to Nigeians so take it or burst it.

You will come here to insult Tinubu running remote control dynasty in Lagos. You will come here to insult Saraki dynasty but you are here trying to speak for another dynasty in Imo and to you it look ok?

Bro pls shift your argument it lack merit the scenario here is Imo people have decided so kindly follow whoever to court to challenge it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by dochenaj: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2019
If they repeat the election 100 times. Ihedioha will still win it.
The likes of Ararume who as it appears had a dead political career courtesy of OBJ and Uche Nowosu should continue wasting their money and time. None of them can be declared winner nor can they win in the event of a rerun.
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by tribalistseun: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2019
Ojiofor:

The Mbaise man is now your governor grin grin.
we don't mind him being our governor, as long as Roachas is gone and dead
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by MadamExcellency: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2019
Gkemz:
Ararume if he likes let him join heaven's party, he can never win gubernatorial seat in Imo state.
He may try contesting for local government councillorship or Ward chairmanship. Maybe his village kinsmen may give him the votes he need to emerge.

He is already a two term Senator of the Federal Republic

Ararume contests gubernatorial elections for the settlements he receives from serious contenders every four years
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by garfield1: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Majority carries the vote. After all, Buhari didn't win in every State but he won.
Bihari got the two third spread which ihedioha didnt
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by garfield1: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2019
jrusky:

Now I got what I'm looking for and that is definitely you are apc and okorocha sympathizer. Nice one I got you on that but bro listen carefully you are not the judge and take it or not they can not sack Ihe your apc plus okorocha are cursed to Nigeians so take it or burst it.

You will come here to insult Tinubu running remote control dynasty in Lagos. You will come here to insult Saraki dynasty but you are here trying to speak for another dynasty in Imo and to you it look ok?

Bro pls shift your argument it lack merit the scenario here is Imo people have decided so kindly follow whoever to court to challenge it.
Am not yorubqneither have i ever defended tinubu dynasty.ihedioha breached the constitution so he must go
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by garfield1: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2019
dochenaj:
If they repeat the election 100 times. Ihedioha will still win it.
The likes of Ararume who as it appears had a dead political career courtesy of OBJ and Uche Nowosu should continue wasting their money and time. None of them can be declared winner nor can they win in the event of a rerun.
He will win in owerri akone
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by Ojiofor: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2019
tribalistseun:
we don't mind him being our governor, as long as Roachas is gone and dead

I know,I was mocking abagworo who said in one of his hate propaganda in 2011 against Ihedioha that Mbaise man will never become governor of Imo state.
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by PapaAdanna: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2019
Ararume has always been the sour looser
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by fippycbk(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ojiofor:

I know,I was mocking abagworo who said in one of his hate propaganda in 2011 against Ihedioha that Mbaise man will never become governor of Imo state.

You even get their time. I'm done listening to people who tribalise issues. It's unhealthy listening to them.
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by jrusky(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
garfield1:

Am not yorubqneither have i ever defended tinubu dynasty.ihedioha breached the constitution so he must go

And Ararume or Okorocha son in law should take over isn't? Ok nah I have heard you bro.
Re: Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal by Abagworo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
NORSYK:

Why do you think it has not been announced? The game plan is to declare the APC candidate who came 4th as the winner in exchange with PDP as Governor but it couldn't work because of the obvious gap between him and the first three AA, APGA and PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Zambia For A Meeting Of The AFDB / Attackers Murdered 200 Nigerians In January, Renamed ‘Conquered’ Plateau Village / Ondo Governorship: Mimiko Turns To President Jonathan For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.