Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Is POS Business Profitable? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is POS Business Profitable? (67850 Views)

Is POS Business Worth It? My Opinion / How Profitable Is POS Business . / Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ErnyyBobo: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
If you are in Oyo state and you need a POS for business purpose or you know someone else who needs a POS. . Your best bet is getting a MONIEPOINT POS machine... With an attractive offer....
If you are an existing agent then don't waste time in getting Moniepoint POS.

I am an aggregator for Moniepoint.

Call or Whatsapp this number: 0816eightZeroFour5340...

2 Likes

Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ErnyyBobo: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
....iiii
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by dagok(f): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
ErnyyBobo:
If you are in ibadan and you need a POS for business purpose or you know someone else who needs a POS. . I can help you get a POS from MONIEPOINT... With an attractive offer. ..

Delivered to you at your location AT NO COST in less than 2weeks. Whatsapp this number: 0816eightZeroFour5340...

Am in Ogbomoso.. I have interest..

Chat me up

Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ErnyyBobo: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
dagok:

Am in Ogbomoso.. I have interest..

Chat me up

Alright
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ErnyyBobo: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thanks to those who picked interest on the MoniePoint platform.. We are here to serve you better

If you are in ibadan and you need a POS for business purpose or you know someone else who needs a POS. . I can help you get a POS from MONIEPOINT... With an attractive offer. ..

Delivered to you at your location in less than 2weeks. Whatsapp or call this number: 0816eightZeroFour5340.
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ErnyyBobo: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Good morning
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ErnyyBobo: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Hi
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by Tybarca(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tybarca:
Are you into POS Business or Sport Betting Business?
Do you own or run a supermarket or eatery and offer receipts to customers ?

You can get your POS Thermal paper or Betting Paper at very cheap and affordable cost from us at Prime Papers.

57X50 POS paper sells for just #9000 while
80X80 Betting and Cash Receipts paper sells for #12000
We are based in Lagos and you can call or WhatsApp 08037214489 to contact me for business

Are you into pos Business or Sport Betting Business?
Do you own or run a supermarket or eatery and offer receipts to customers ?

You can get your pos thermal paper or Betting paper at very cheap and affordable cost from us at Prime Papers.

57X50 pos paper sells for just #8000 while
80X80 Betting and Cash Receipts paper sells for #11000
We are based in Lagos and you can call or WhatsApp 08037214489 to contact me for business

Thanks

Thanks
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by benson4u(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Tybarca post=81307627][/quote]can you do pay on delivery?
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
idris4eva:
I'm a pagan agent too and they charge 100 and give you back as your commission.
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ErnyyBobo: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
cool
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by General0847: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2019
AntiZombie:

and who told you money market business and Bonds are for poor people

the financial advise on NL at times is a joke

You just said my mind. Here you see ignorant folks dishing out ignorance with so much confidence. To think over a hundred people liked that tells you the level of ignorance among we Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by Abekebabe: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
please house , I need POS for business , anyone that can assist should please mail me asap sherifatkeni@gmail.com
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by Amhappy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Habeyy:
Pls stop misinforming people.You can just read comment and pass instead of doing this
Now to my point @op
I have a POS point and I'm planning to open two more
It is profitable as said by others
Go ahead
U can dm me if u need any assistance
I run paga

So how can I register and get a pos
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by dagok(f): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2019
If you need POS for BUSINESS center and get it delivered to you anywhere you are in Nigeria

CHAT ME UP on whatsaap

Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by kashtanyi(m): 7:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Become an opay agent today and enjoy lots of benefits....08137522163(WhatsApp only)....as a super agent you get to earn more as well....
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by WooodSI: 2:04pm On May 01, 2020
Hi, guys I also need some help with my pos business. I know that on the internet I can find a lot of information but to be honest I'm not sure that it is a true one. So I found on the internet some tips about how I can increase my business. This is that blog https://www.talk-business.co.uk/2019/09/10/how-a-press-release-can-help-your-business/. So was reading there and found that using a pos it is easier to manage the transactions. I found this blog really very interesting, there is also some information on how to become a successful businesswoman or businessman. So if you want to find out new information go on reading and please give some details about pos.
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ExcelDec(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Valindazz:
Bank charges 7.50 naira on every 1k so when someone comes to withdraw 1000, i charge them 100naira so so you minus the 7.50 from 100, the rest is your gain. Then, add nepa payment to it and cable subscription. Bank give out pos free but it have to have someone to help you fasten up the process. Then also, you need money in your account for deposit too. When someone comes to deposit 10k to another account, i charge 150, then normally bank charges for transfer frm cbn is 52naira which you know, the rest is your gain. My first trail, i made 31k that week and i was like wow.

Good Afternoon Sir,
I must confess that I am very impressed with your candid illustration and teaching of this business.
May God continue to bless your family and business. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ExcelDec(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
Habeyy:
Pls stop misinforming people.You can just read comment and pass instead of doing this
Now to my point @op
I have a POS point and I'm planning to open two more
It is profitable as said by others
Go ahead
U can dm me if u need any assistance
I run paga

Please how can one start from Application to name of best bank to use etc to help.
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by Habeyy(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
ExcelDec:

Please how can one start from Application to name of best bank to use etc to help.
Good evening bro
Download OPAY app
Fill the necessary requirement on the app to get to kyc 3 and agent level
Then chat the customer support on the target you should meet to get POS
You will excel bro
Start now

1 Like

Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by ErnyyBobo: 7:09pm On May 07, 2020
Moniepoint
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by Carmal90(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2020
Habeyy:

Good evening bro
Download OPAY app
Fill the necessary requirement on the app to get to kyc 3 and agent level
Then chat the customer support on the target you should meet to get POS
You will excel bro
Start now

Pls what is the amount I can start with pls?
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by udumosam23(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
No it's not!
CBN recently increased POS tarrif to 0.75% as @ 1st March 2019. This means dat for every POS transaction of 20k, ur banks takes #150.
Also don't forget that to apply for a POS machine you need a current account with ur bank.
Current account has an account maintenance charge of .01% for outgoing transaction. That is for every #1,000 that leaves ur account( both withdrawal and transfer and even payment of bills) ur bank collects 1 naira.
Finally when u consider sms charges and other miscellaneous like POS paper etc u realize that POS NA SCAM!!!

But then again, it's business, if u can find a way to find a way to cut cost like negotiating ur bank "maintenance charge". Avoiding frequent withdrawal from the account except when necessary, printing only customers copy of the POS transaction( u don't really need ur copy, u can just record it and save paper)
You'll be fine. Goodluck

You're not entirely right. With the right consultation, he can escape obnoxious bank charges.

There are certain accounts designated for agency banking. With a good training and the right machines, he can make it.

2 Likes

Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by udumosam23(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2020
leonard002:
Is it profitable? What are the pros and cons? How much is daily or weekly profit after expenses and bank charges?

Anyone into it should educate us please.

Yes it's profitable. I've been into it for the past five years. I can guide you and equip you with the right machines.
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by udumosam23(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2020
Countersam:

Please how do I start thia business, what are the requirements. I have the traffic already

If you're serious about it, hit me up 08066016141. I'll personally train you for free. Then recommend a POS with very reduced charge rate.
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by spyglaxx: 2:13am On May 08, 2020
udumosam23:

If you're serious about it, hit me up 08066016141. I'll personally train you for free. Then recommend a POS with very reduced charge rate.

God bless you bro i will contact you.
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by Habeyy(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2020
Carmal90:

Pls what is the amount I can start with pls?
any amount
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by empire02: 12:16am On May 09, 2020
Habeyy:
any amount
@least 300k.
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by Carmal90(m): 4:28am On May 09, 2020
Habeyy:
any amount
Thanks...
Re: Is POS Business Profitable? by Malawii: 6:41pm On May 17, 2020
For your POS repair such as :

PAX S90
PAX s920
PAX D210
NEXGO

Please send me A PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.