Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend (65741 Views)

They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Mustiboy(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2019
grin
skulgen:
Sure they both planned the mans death.

Chaii see the man self open mouth like goat.
Mr man close ur mouth lets know where to start helping u.

Fear women...
cheesy
skulgen:
Sure they both planned the mans death.

Chaii see the man self open mouth like goat.
Mr man close ur mouth lets know where to start helping u.

Fear women...
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by SarkinYarki: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2019
crackhouse:
that thread says it all I swear.

link to the thread please
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by chibestjerry(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Seeing all those things happening eh, to get marry will just be doing me somehow seriously

i no blame Timaya, Davido and Wizkid pattern tho
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Reelmii: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2019
I wish this was Africa magic movie

the man's spirit would have given her heavenly slap
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Akuruoulo(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Make Una Dey There, She Fit Die Before The Husband.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Reelmii: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2019
I wish the man had put magun other before he died

then we would know who would larf last
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2019
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

A woman from Lusaka, Zambia trends on Facebook as she was seen all smiles taking a selfie with her half dead husband at UTH. Gistvic Reports.

Reports say she wanted to show her boyfriend the photos that she is finally free.

Report Reads:

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/zambian-woman-takes-selfie-with-her.html
If I were the boyfriend,I will be concerned.Very concerned.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Butoneday2(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2019
For her to do such thing, God will put her to shame by reviving her husband to healthy life. Wooo unto women. angry

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Omnig: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2019
End of Days
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Akuruoulo(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
that was wrong of the woman regardless but no woman will be happy her husband is dying if he was a good husband

Men learn to be good and do right by your wives, calling women names will not save you or change anything.
. U Can Be As Wick As This Woman Or Even Worst. Look At How U Divertd The Blame To Men. I Wonda They Kind Creature Women Be

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Akuruoulo(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2019
dominique:

Whatever he could have done, it's totally unfair of her to picture him in such an undignified shape
. May God Bless U With The Best Mariage If U Aren't Married,and My God Bless Ur Mariage If U Are Married.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Enemyofpeace: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2019
The major reason I ran away from tohyorsih2, mi o le wa ku
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
The major reason I ran away from tohyorsih2, mi o le wa ku
ounpe koto kuu danuu

what is your essence in this life?
oloshi oniranuu

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by crackhouse(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by crackhouse(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by joe17: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2019
crackhouse:
that thread says it all I swear.
won't mind reading through. Link?
Or simply mention me there. Gracias
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Jesu!!! If i can't marry my best friend & lover, partner in crime, road dog, real real, 5&6 then i rather die single dropping babies anywhere and everywhere... God forbid i go put my life for one id!ot hands angry
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Enemyofpeace: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ounpe koto kuu danuu

what is your essence in this life?
oloshi oniranuu
just take care of my sun for me, he is all I have in the world

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by tillaman(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Inside Life!
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by yyha3314(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2019
Women are very evil

Even the Satan is afraid of them
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2019
It's a movie scene.

The movie is on YouTube.
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2019
U
KevMitnick:
When a Woman wants to be ruthless, she does it a 100% without breaking a sweat. May the almighty God divert these kinds from our path...Amen. sad
Divert them from your path to whose path? Rather pray that God in his infinite mercy change their heart of evil to good or may God give men the grace and fortitude to manage their excesses cos they must definitely get to belong to certain men some day.
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by seunfly: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
that was wrong of the woman regardless but no woman will be happy her husband is dying if he was a good husband

Men learn to be good and do right by your wives, calling women names will not save you or change anything.

It doesn't matter if the man was good or bad, motive matters.

I v seen a situation where a good innocent man was killed because of young d**ck.
I v seen a situation where a good man was killed because of money.
People are devilish and good motive brings out the devilish aspect.

You needs to watch discovery investigation to know that men doesn't needs to be bad b4 the devil in their wife kick off.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Beetobee(f): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2019
That boyfriend should run for his dear life. But you know, karma is waiting for him as he aided and abetted her despicable act.
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2019
Fear women
The only creature created after all creatures have been made.
The only creature that have seen the devil
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by cococandy(f): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2019
That’s a tasteless picture.

But who did she tell it was for her boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by lookingfly: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2019
Fake!!!
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2019
after women, FEAR WOMEN!
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by cococandy(f): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Quite possible

Woman hate doesn’t let Nairalanders reason sometimes
ThankYouGod:
It's a movie scene.

The movie is on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by jrusky(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2019
KevMitnick:
When a Woman wants to be ruthless, she does it a 100% without breaking a sweat. May the almighty God divert these kinds from our path...Amen. sad

Big Amen bro.

These are part of reason many guys hate the world marriage with passion because all these women of nowadays are demonically wicked and their level of infidelity reached high heaven.

A flirty woman is more dangerous and deadly than death itself because they can kill with no remorse now see this goat doing selfie with her husband groan in pain and about passing on.

God!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen / See Photos Of The Cultist Terrorising Osogbo / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.