Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend (65738 Views)

They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Jeff9498(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Now you won't see any female commenting.
Spits
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by TempleHouse: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
I AM HAPPY SHE IS NOT A NIGERIAN, OTHERWISE I RESERVE MY COMMENT
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by KevMitnick: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
newdawn2017:
cheesy
Did I say something funny
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by DissTroy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
that was wrong of the woman regardless but no woman will be happy her husband is dying if he was a good husband

Men learn to be good and do right by your wives, calling women names will not save you or change anything.

Witch! Only a mindless witch would try to justify what the woman did. You are a witch, Xendra.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Hades2016(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
frozen70:

He took one of your ribs to create women
no I thought it was my diccck
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by KevMitnick: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
UDivert them from your path to whose path? Rather pray that God in his infinite mercy change their heart of evil to good or may God give men the grace and fortitude to manage their excesses cos they must definitely get to belong to certain men some day.
Oga, is it your prayer? I have prayed already... grin
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Brightest04(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
...I wonder if it's even save to put a woman in the house as a wife.Without doubt the woman's action shows that she knew about the death of the husband. But one thing is sure as they planned together and killed the man,they'll also come to the same end at different times by the hands of different devish secret lovers.
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by xendra: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
delivryboy:

I know women would always play the victim card no matter what the situation is, but don't you think this is too much if the story is what the OP says it is, have you lost every iota of empathy in you? May you die a very difficult death for being so cold hearted, nobody deserved to be treated in the manner in which this woman has treated this dying man, no matter the story in their marriage. You women just want to have license to kill any man with the perfect excuse of abuse/violence. It has been overused and the situation with change in no distant time.
lol..You must be so pained because you look to treat women bad, oga learn to do the right thing, no bad thing will happen to me i am not afraid of senseless beings like you, no bad person should get away with plain evil. You will die a horrible slow painful death yourself for even dreaming of wishing that on anybody. if you don't learn to treat people right your case will be worse. so shut up

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by xendra: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
DissTroy:

Witch! Only a mindless witch would try to justify what the woman did. You are a witch, Xendra.
mtchwww men of this generation are so dumb, you can't even read to understand, I will never support what d woman did but y'all dumb asses just hate to be corrected. ask your mum who d witch disturbing your life is and f off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by modik(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
dominique:

Whatever he could have done, it's totally unfair of her to picture him in such an undignified shape

How true is this story?
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by delivryboy: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
lol..You must be so pained because you look to treat women bad, oga learn to do the right thing, no bad thing will happen to me i am not afraid of senseless beings, no bad person should get away with plain evil. You will die a horrible slow painful death if you don't learn to treat people right so shut up
There was no mention of how their marriage fared, no one hinted he treated her badly but because it is the usual defense of women who murder their spouses, you couldn't wait to throw it out, you are so mentally weak to not know when to use the powerful defense lines, you are messing things up for your fellow women. You this spineless manipulating murderer. The bad part is you can't lift a finger to help yourself, no work, no education, just get pregnant for any unsuspecting man and make him take care of you as well as the baby (two babies). Run along now and go open your rotten egg-smelling puna let the unfortunate fellow dump trash into it, that's the only way you have not gone extinct.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Emaprince: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
mtchwww men of this generation are so dumb, you can't even read to understand, I will never support what d woman did but y'all dumb asses just hate to be corrected. ask your mum who d witch disturbing your life is and f off my mention.
I deleted my post cos I went through your Sig.. And found out you have seen hell in the hands of men. Take heart

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Akuruoulo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
Oga go and learn, I don't care what you think
. Bekus I Wrote Wicked As Wick ,and U Dnt Make Mistakes . Good Girl . I Didn't Knw Anytin Bt I Undastand How Wickd U Wil Becum If U Continue Like This.
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by chibuzorAbia: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Her actions is borne out of joy that soon and very soon she will be en-joy-ing full life joy-stick real time with the expected passing away of the joy-less half-lifer

For how many months? The full life prick will dump her ass in less than 2-3 months!
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Akuruoulo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
newdawn2017:
What do u mean by whatsoever he may be done?? undecided men only do not ve d Monopoly of demonic wickedness. She did well. If d mand has dealt with her so ruthlessly.
. Another Future Wickd Woman Spotted
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by chibuzorAbia: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
that was wrong of the woman regardless but no woman will be happy her husband is dying if he was a good husband

Men learn to be good and do right by your wives, calling women names will not save you or change anything.

What I cannot understand is why women cant leave........why the hell cant they just leave!!! if she is enjoying a better prick outside, good for her but why wont she leave......?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by chibuzorAbia: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
akdjr:
If not because of societal norms we choose to maintain, I see no reason why human should be marrying each other. We could be better off the way fowl and goats do.

So you will put your life on the line to meet or comply with social norms? Na gobe be ya name.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by chibuzorAbia: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
what you call good is just what you see or think you know, are you in their bedroom? do you know what really happens behind close doors? the emotional and mental pain women are put through daily?

And why do they stay and keep staying to endure emotional and mental pain...........why cant women start controlling their expectations? Expectation that their own papa could not meet.....they'll be expecting somebody else to meet....

Even if you are a good husband wait until some misfortune - health or money - hits you ....then you will really know your wife!!!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by chibuzorAbia: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
delivryboy:

I know women would always play the victim card no matter what the situation is, but don't you think this is too much if the story is what the OP says it is, have you lost every iota of empathy in you? May you die a very difficult death for being so cold hearted, nobody deserved to be treated in the manner in which this woman has treated this dying man, no matter the story in their marriage. You women just want to have license to kill any man with the perfect excuse of abuse/violence. It has been overused and the situation with change in no distant time.

The situation is already changing. I see men who are getting married as fools....
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by chibuzorAbia: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
lol..You must be so pained because you look to treat women bad, oga learn to do the right thing, no bad thing will happen to me i am not afraid of senseless beings, no bad person should get away with plain evil. You will die a horrible slow painful death if you don't learn to treat people right so shut up

I bought a car and upgraded the house. My wife thinks I have done her BAD because I didn't give her the money to join her mama on a 3 weeks holiday to Amelica. 9 months on she is still angry.........so Xendra what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by toprealman: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
Will be surprised if the Bobo takes her punany seriously again......#RunAway
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by godofuck231: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
death by association, he's next
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by whatmoreng: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
crackhouse:
that thread says it all I swear. Link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5102630/why-cheating-wife-dangerous#77042612
how u take know sey we dey find this thread? Thanks
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Johntitus: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
win3k:

until you hear the whole story of what the guy was like....don't judge!

Lol... I swear you funny. Did I judge? Trouble dey sleep, nyanga want go wake am up.
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
that was wrong of the woman regardless [s]but no woman will be happy her husband is dying if he was a good husband

Men learn to be good and do right by your wives, calling women names will not save you or change anything.[/s]

You should have just stopped where I struck from rather than spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by xendra: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
prince3009:

You should have just stopped where I struck from rather than spewing trash
learn! Mr, LEARN!
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by delivryboy: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
learn! Mr, LEARN!
Ajapka you are still here?
Re: Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
xendra:
learn! Mr, LEARN!

Sorry...can't see anything meaningful I should learn from there undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen / See Photos Of The Cultist Terrorising Osogbo / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.