Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Guys Act Maturely I Hate D Way Girls Insult Y'all - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Act Maturely I Hate D Way Girls Insult Y'all (451 Views)

Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Act Maturely I Hate D Way Girls Insult Y'all by luvyaself95(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2019
Almost romance Threads have been through since have join nairaland with my first moniker then in 2014
ladies always abuse us,
For being childish, too emotional, Talking of sex, Abusive, and Spending And crying
when you're not force to
Which they are Right,
I think some guys that this attach to have to Grow Up
I hate these nonsense ah swear and all these unnecessary thing some do undecided
Change Your Lifestyle get money Ladies Should Run After you instead of You doing so
I talk my own.. undecided
Re: Guys Act Maturely I Hate D Way Girls Insult Y'all by meobizy(f): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2019
What do girls live off?
Attention from the male gender.
How do girls get this attention in the real world?
Dressing and acting slutty.
How do they get the same attention in a text based environment?
They do it by cursing out the male folk and composing controversial opinions.
I guess virtual male attention is better than nothing in the mind of females.
Re: Guys Act Maturely I Hate D Way Girls Insult Y'all by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2019
luvyaself95:
Almost romance Threads have been through since have join nairaland with my first moniker then in 2014
ladies always abuse us,
For being childish, too emotional, Talking of sex, Abusive, and Spending And crying
when you're not force to
Which they are Right,
I think some guys that this attach to have to Grow Up
I hate these nonsense ah swear and all these unnecessary thing some do undecided
Change Your Lifestyle get money Ladies Should Run After you instead of You doing so
I talk my own.. undecided

what you wrote above is the reason why many women insult men (as if we should give a damn anyway). men's lifestyle has nothing to do with women being disrespectful to men (and vice versa), its all down to who that woman is, and NOTHING can change that.

here is where you failed miserably.... whether you bring money or not is IRRELEVANT to the issue at hand, these women will ALWAYS be disrespectful, and just because they shut up when you foolishly throw money at them, does NOT change a damn fact.
you are an even bigger donkey if you suddenly want to attract and/or thrown money at deluded women who looked down on you when/if you were broke.

1 Like

Re: Guys Act Maturely I Hate D Way Girls Insult Y'all by PrinzCarter(m): 1:18am On Apr 11, 2019
I just came to read comments

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Should Learn To Initiate Sex More In Your Relationship / . / Many Commuters, Cars Burnt As An NNPC Tanker Spills Its Content, Today, At Oke A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.