Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? (897 Views)

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / Guys Act Maturely I Hate D Way Girls Insult Y'all / How Can A Woman Be Corrected Maturely, Excluding Beating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
No need for long talk. Just straight to the point. Please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this friend who kinda thinks he is perfect and does his things with plans. I one time had this loan shark embarrassing me...he called me and queried me things are not done that way this and that, i have to have plan to repay ontime before i take a soft loan...he totally ignored the unforeseen circumstance that can occur Infact this is just a 7day crazy loan.

Now, recently he bought a phone from me for his girlfriend i guess. I gave him 7days to pay me...just 15k o as a giveaway price,a phone worth 50k+

So today is d due date. I called him to ask for the money he came up with stories and saying I'm his brother that i should give him time until next year.

I'm not bothered of his repayment and can give him time or even forsake/forfeit the cash to avoid spoiling our friendship but the mouth he made and always making especially the time i was on my own problem...this same guy abused and attacked me on top 2k i didn't give him back the next day as i promised but after the insults i gave him that same day at night.

Please what can you say about this? Is this friend not an hypocrite?!
Re: Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? by invinzible1: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Do you call him a friend... Please look up Who is a friend, find out what it means then come here and tell us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmm. If I was the one I would point it out to him. Not in a confrontational manner, but just assertive, by bringing it to his notice and letting him understand. Bring in the planning talks too at the side and talk about how unforeseen circumstances can change things. Or you could say it as a general discourse, without necessarily addressing him personally/directly. I wouldn't call him a good or a bad person sha, nor quit the friendship. And then you can give him the time he requested, since you do not mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? by Cerebellum: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
This issue aside OP

Let's talk bout you first, Why are you such a Fool?( no offense)
Now, that guy isn't your friend but someone who plays on people's weakness( which obviously you're a victim)

To solve the warranted issue I can say you have now.
Go and meet him without notifying him, ask for your cash, if he starts his usual paparazzi, reply back with 'madness', let everyone know he's owing you (very important)..you've won this weakling part

Believe me, he'll pay you before 2 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? by Ocholu: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Hmm. If I was the one I would point it out to him. Not in a confrontational manner, but just assertive, by bringing it to his notice and letting him understand. Bring in the planning talks too at the side and talk about how unforeseen circumstances can change things. Or you could say it as a general discourse, without necessarily addressing him personally/directly. I wouldn't call him a good or a bad person sha, nor quit the friendship. And then you can give him the time he requested, since you do not mind.

Hi dear, you've been everywhere lately commenting and viewing. Do you want us to crown you the Queen of "romance" section?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
that person is not your friend

you are not serious on getting your money.

go to this your friend, remind this your friend about how you were treated when you were on the other side of the table, give this your friend an ultimatum to pay up, and leave.
(carry two supportive strikers along with you in case of anything)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Cerebellum:
This issue aside OP

Let's talk bout you first, Why are you such a Fool?( no offense)
Now, that guy isn't your friend but someone who plays on people's weakness( which obviously you're a victim)

To solve the warranted issue I can say you have now.
Go and meet him without notifying him, ask for your cash, if he starts his usual paparazzi, reply back with 'madness', let everyone know he's owing you (very important)..you've won this weakling part

Believe me, he'll pay you before 2 days.

that guy isn't your friend but someone who plays on people's weakness( which obviously you're a victim)

I believe this
Re: Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? by N2B2: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
No need for long talk. Just straight to the point. Please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this friend who kinda thinks he is perfect and does his things with plans. I one time had this loan shark embarrassing me...he called me and queried me things are not done that way this and that, i have to have plan to repay ontime before i take a soft loan...he totally ignored the unforeseen circumstance that can occur Infact this is just a 7day crazy loan.

Now, recently he bought a phone from me for his girlfriend i guess. I gave him 7days to pay me...just 15k o as a giveaway price,a phone worth 50k+

So today is d due date. I called him to ask for the money he came up with stories and saying I'm his brother that i should give him time until next year.

I'm not bothered of his repayment and can give him time or even forsake/forfeit the cash to avoid spoiling our friendship but the mouth he made and always making especially the time i was on my own problem...this same guy abused and attacked me on top 2k i didn't give him back the next day as i promised but after the insults i gave him that same day at night.

Please what can you say about this? Is this friend not an hypocrite?!

Stop looking for a "mature" solution, bro.

DON'T give him any time. Demand for your money crazily as he did for his 2k!

If you don't, he'll ride you again in the future. This time, it'll be for something worth more than 15k! Once you let him use you, it's over.

Show him say you too dey craze, and next time, he won't try that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Settle This Maturely? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2021
N2B2:

Stop looking for a "mature" solution, bro.

DON'T give him any time. Demand for your money crazily as he did for his 2k!

If you don't, he'll ride you again in the future. This time, it'll be for something worth more than 15k! Once you let him use you, it's over.

Show him say you too dey craze, and next time, he won't try that rubbish.
I don't even know how to fight someone for money repayment. Im even shy to call him to Ginger him

Kai

(1) (Reply)

Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her / MEN!! If She Says YOU ARE NOT HER TYPE, She Is Just As Brainless As Always!! / Questions For Matured Female Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.