Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (28302 Views)

Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by CoolVoice(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2019
This is the number one radarada of 2019 grin

So ifa is the combination of developers, software engineers, and over 10000 young creative mind making Google happen across the world?

This is part of the issues SMH.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Unseen(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

even the Nri kingdom founder descended from the sky

You lie.

NRI Kingdom was founded by Eri, the son of Gad.

Read Genesis 46 vs.16.

Gad is the seventh son of Jacob.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by happYFingers(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2019
frankopit:
If u know the algorithms and the mathematical computation.ONI of Ife go just keep quite.
Cosin similarity function.

Its either he's been drinking heavily or he's been smoking non-stop lately.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2019
Unseen:

You lie.

NRI Kingdom was founded by Eri, the son of Gad.

Read Genesis 46 vs.16.

Gad is the seventh son of Jacob.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Nri

Nri Kingdom founder descended from the sky and stop that Biblical linking Bullshit it is getting boring and annoying

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by musicwriter(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2019
Redoil:
Science and juju are tow different things

Not really. They actually compliment each other.

Science is seen juju, juju is unseen science.

And this's why Africans have to embrace science. If we Africans could just come to our senses and get rid of the ways the white man has taught us, and study science using our own philosophy, we would be building airplanes that would tell you in advance whether it would crash. That's the type of technology we would've been giving the world, unfortunately, we were dethroned and have to compete in a race where someone else had set the pace. The artificial intelligence white people are opening up now, would have been our play ground. I wish Africans could understand the damage Europeans have done to us.

The Ooni is very correct even if he may not have put it very well.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by sunkieisland(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2019
eezeribe:
Didn't know the Ooni was this dumb.... That's why nothing else comes out of Africa except ethnic and religious intolerance

Did you have to insult a first class Oba. You could still pass the same message without the insult.

Its impolite whether online or offline to insult a reigning monarch. (some people were cursed for things like that in those days)

#MyOneCent

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Unseen(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Nri

Nri Kingdom founder descended from the sky and stop that Biblical linking Bullshit it is getting boring and annoying

Show me the part of the Wikipedia link that points to Gad the seventh son of Jacob and I will show you the pics of OBU GAD.

The Eri, founder of NRI Kingdom is the son of Gad. Believe it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by akdjr(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2019
But come to think of it, who write all the things you found on Google? I just want to know. U can find things as far back as when Google was never in existence.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2019
tydi:
is this a joke or something cuz I couldn't find the post on joke section..

me that normally use Wikipedia what am I consulting?

Your consulting the gods of stupidity grin

Wikipedia can be updated by anyone so the information isn't necessarily accurate tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2019
A traditional king wearing Audemars wristwatch. We have lost it all
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Akolawole(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2019
Absolutely nonsense!
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by ajapz(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

What he was trying to say is that Google is the mordernize version of IFA not IFA, back in the olden day when there was no technology Yoruba used to consult IFA just like we now consult Google in this modern era, he was just highlighting the similarities

Maybe he himself doesn't understand what he was trying to say. Maybe u should go back and read his statement properly
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Westsida: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2019
musicwriter:

Not really. They actually compliment each other.

Science is seen juju, juju is unseen science.

And this's why Africans have to embrace science. If we Africans could just come to our senses and get rid of the ways the white man has taught us, and study science using our own philosophy, we would be building airplanes that would tell you in advance whether it would crash. That's the type of technology we would've been giving the world, unfortunately, we were dethroned and have to compete in a race where someone else had set the pace. The artificial intelligence white people are opening up now, would have been our play ground. I wish Africans could understand the damage Europeans have done to us.

The Ooni is very correct even if he may not have put it very well.

This can be true cos in the Olden days, before you embark on anything, you’ll consult IFA if maybe it’s what you should do or not. High % of evils were been prevented thru that.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Hoodbilonia: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2019
And yet u remarried
Who is deceiving who
Abegi
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Donatcargo: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Truth s bitter. Up national
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by gidimafia: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Lol bro..i say i no fot type..what i meant is if u want me to share light on my point make u called instead..meaning say no time..shey i b babalawo ni
israelmao:

So sorry I am not one of your clients.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2019
Unseen:

Show me the part of the Wikipedia link that points to Gad the seventh son of Jacob and I will show you the pics of OBU GAD.

The Eri, founder of NRI Kingdom is the son of Gad. Believe it or leave it

I leave it, you can take your kolo else where
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Okechukwu22(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2019
Most of you that have time and patience try and watch American gods, you will understand what the man is trying to say........... Not that I believe it duo
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by IkemChris(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2019
Ojaja ti ja ni ele yii. Long live the king but my king the wisdom is getting too much...
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by ecclize: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2019
This man get brain tumor
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Dazuki(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2019
The man has a good dealer of indica that's just it[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Vendee: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2019
bluke:

you need to understand how google stores and retrieve information.
when it does its number crunching, its in zeros and ones (0, 1), its the computer language.

that is what he was referring to.
Thank you. All they see and use is just the interface.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by TheAlchemist: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2019
People giving literal interpretation to Oni statement are missing the point.
Let me buttress Oni's point of view, When the Devil showed Our Lord and Personal Saviour Jesus the whole world and its riches instantaneously, this indicated the development of satellite technology... What ever is not possible in the spiritual realm can never manifest or come to pass in the physical realm.

Matt 4:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him [b]all the kingdoms of the world [/b]and their splendor.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Pentasoft1978: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Westsida:

You don’t even know what your saying!
Guy , I know 100% of what I am saying....stop all those bullshit idol worshipping.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by thesicilian: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2019
bluke:

you need to understand how google stores and retrieve information.
when it does its number crunching, its in zeros and ones (0, 1), its the computer language.

that is what he was referring to.
Sorry I don't get it, how does the binary computer language relate to ifa? Pardon my ignorance.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by HisSexcellency(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
chaw:
workings of the internet or workings of a computer..let's start with what is the internet basically?
The comparison ooni made was between google and ifa. This has nothing to do with the computer system so don't digress the discussion. Google is a search engine hosted on the internet, which means it's a software that runs based on already available information (that's information that's not on net can never be accessed by google), how does this relate to your 256odus nonsense
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by ogbologbo1000(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2019
Thought this man is educated
Is he o weed or sumn
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Toks2008(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2019
israelmao:
Can Google foretell the future?

Ifa does not tell future
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2019
I do not know about ifa but I have intelligent friends who talk about and they seem convincing.

I'd look into it someday.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by win3k: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

I know you would be an Igbo guy, using this to Insult the kings do you have to Insult the king before you pass your message. You people are just animals without any culture
I am not IGBO and if you bothered to read some on my comments you will see i am the most anti-IGBO person on this site and on the internet.
But why should i expect an ape like you with one track mind to know!
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by SVC6000: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2019
Illusional Talk
Re: Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi by tydi(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2019
Guest007:

Your consulting the gods of stupidity grin

Wikipedia can be updated by anyone so the information isn't necessarily accurate tongue

you indirectly insulted me.. but I wouldn't take it personal though.. have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 / Igbo Slang / 6 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Marriage Process In Hausa Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.