Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? (1480 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Praisesongz: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2019
I’ve been thinking about this...my junr bro (early 20s) came to stay with me since February. He has a lot of respect for me and he told me about his girlfriend which as a guy man I understood. But yesterday he told me the girl want to come and visit him here in my house and the main purpose is to come and know me, me I just thought in mind like abi dis one Dey wyne me ni? To come and know me bawo....shey I kola ni, but I just said ok no problem. But now I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing by allowing him to bring his gf to my house. My initial plan is for her to come just once but won’t he(my bro) see it as an opportunity to start bringing the girl often to my house because he knows I’m very understanding and I don’t take things to heart.
Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Aadeyemo1(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Ftc.its right now grin
Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by WonderManly(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Praisesongz:
I’ve been thinking about this...my junr bro (early 20s) cake to stay with me since February. He has a lot of respect for me and he told me about his girlfriend which as a guy man I understood. But yesterday he told me the girl want to come and visit him here in my house and the main purpose is to come and know me, me I just thought in mind like abi dis one Dey wyne me ni? To come and know me bawo....shey I kola ni, but I just said ok no problem. But now I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing by allowing him to bring his gf to my house. My initial plan is for her to come just once but won’t he(my bro) see it as an opportunity to start bringing the girl often to my house because he knows I’m very understanding and I don’t take things to heart.

Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by LisaAnne(f): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2019
He's not a kid na allow him.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2019
That kid will start smashing in your house.
That is disrespect. Know you as how? A 20yr old
Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by donbachi(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2019
He did the right thing..mind you,he can as well bring her to the house when you are not around or during your work hours..pls,once in a while give him little privacy..atleast make him blow catarrh.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2019
LisaAnne:
He's not a kid na allow him.
abeg help me tell him o,dat boy can probably shift wombgrin

Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Praisesongz: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

my plan is after this once I won’t allow it, I’m not even ready to meet her sef
Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Easybela(f): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
undecided oga,sit him down and advice him ooooo,women are damn too dangerous and requires a matured mind to handle dem,many guys at dat age play women secretly but for him to fearlessly plans to bring one home, e get as be ooooo.
That's how guys always feel dat dey are in control when dealing with a woman until they jam d one that will teach dem a lesson

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by akinyemi0103(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
bro chill nah,sebi na only visit,allow m,bt if u tink say u get strong head,ur bro wil stil find a way to bring her in,fck her nd at d same tym unfck her.
Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Allow him my dear .
Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
he can but let him not release... his sperm smells like hypo bleach

Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by tunize(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

He nvf said 20 early 20 mayb 21 or 22.
Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmm
Are you not matured enough to think of what to do than asking Nairalanders what to do?
Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Forzap: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
kini big deal? allow the guy abeg so long he's not bringing different girls, let him smash in peace oga cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Allow My Kid Brother To Bring His Girlfriend To My House? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
please allow him and ensure you entertain the girl very well as soon as she arrives

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For The Men (FTM) / Guy Seeks A Partner / Wedding Cancelled After Groom's Father Allegedly Ran Away To Marry Bride's Mothe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.