Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. (12791 Views)

Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / Video Of Yahoo Boy And Slay Queen Acting Blue Film In The Swimming Pool / [video]nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. by queensera(f): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2019
A viral video shows a moment a Nigerian lady boyfriend were caught having sex inside the swimming pool.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/04/nigerian-lady-and-her-boyfriend-seen-having-sex-inside-the-swimming-pool-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. by marshalldgreat(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. by queensera(f): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. by IamPlato(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2019
This Is One Of The Reasons i Hate Public Swimming Pool... See Her Face, Her Smelling Pussy Fluid Will Fill That Water
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Shibaraba rules in a hotel
1; never use their pool. So many atrocities has been committed in it. The day wey I see person piss inside na that day I weak. As in he dey inside pool the water color around am briefly
2. Dont use a glass cup. Drink commando style or use a paper cup
3. If the drink no cold return it. Or use am like that. Never use ice. If you wan know why big boys dey get typhoid na the reason be that. They make ice from questionable water sources.
4. Never make friends. Friends wey you make go short your drink ration tomorrow.
5. Never accept free drinks. Person wey give you yesterday go expect you to give am today. Even though you dont have.
6. If possible park facing the exit. Wen you jogodo no hassles of reverse,go front,watch your side.
7. Have fun. If you see free punna bash am.
Lest I forget date their bar girls. Free drinks for life. And free punna when your gbolaga don full. Like this one in the pool. I sure say she be bar girl
She dey look if manager dey come

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. by Fathertony: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Their lives, their business
Next!
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. by anochuko01(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2019
see how the girl do like who them dey crucify... well, the guy dey nail am hard from underwater sha
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2019
anochuko01:
see how the girl do like who them dey crucify...
well, the guy dey nail am hard from underwater sha
lol him dey nail am hard o my brother

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. by lalasticlala(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2019

(1)

Do Faithful Men Exist? / Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? / Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.