Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (13005 Views)

Poll: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason?

Yes: 7% (8 votes)
No: 63% (67 votes)
Sometimes: 28% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2011
This is a rather controversial issue.Some men feel there's an extent to which a woman would be wrong and it'd warrant hitting her and some women also share this view.What's your take on the issue? Is there any time or any reason when you feel it's ok to hit a woman? Women,do you think there's a time when it's excusable for you to be hit?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by naijafrend: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2011
@ Topic - NO NO NO

Having said that, some women 'earn' physical assault with their behaviour. For e.g, I saw a thread in here where a man was slapped coz his gf thought he was talking in code language to a girl ! What did the GF expect in return ? A pat on the back?

When a man is provoked like there is no tomorrow, you better get prepared for a slap or two !
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Mygoldie(f): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2011
NO@op
no matter what,a man is expected to behave like a MAN.
unfortunately,most Nigerian men,can pass for a WOMAN,
cos they got no clue and they believe in women battering.

@ALL MEN,
no woman would respect or love you,if you use her as a punching bag.
take note,guys!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by zerocool(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2011
Unless you want to get hit real hard on the skull by me, if she is my sister.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Coolabbie: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2011
No reason is gud enof 2 hit a woman. A man always has 2 be in control of himself. Besides guys who beat up women are cowards.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2011
naijafrend:

@ Topic - NO NO NO

Having said that, some women 'earn' physical assault with their behaviour. For e.g, I saw a thread in here where a man was slapped coz his gf thought he was talking in code language to a girl ! What did the GF expect in return ? A pat on the back?

When a man is provoked like there is no tomorrow, you better get prepared for a slap or two !
That feels like consenting to occasional hitting,don't u think

Mygoldie:

NO@op
no matter what,a man is expected to behave like a MAN.
unfortunately,most Nigerian men,can pass for a WOMAN,
cos they got no clue and they believe in women battering.

@ALL MEN,
no woman would respect or love you,if you use her as a punching bag.
take note,guys!

I know a few gurls who prefer guys that hit them!

190::

I hit Mygoldie all the time

who cares undecided

LMAO

Coolabbie:

No reason is gud enof 2 hit a woman. A man always has 2 be in control of himself. Besides guys who beat up women are cowards.
Even if she maybe repeatedly slaps u?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2011
There is no justification
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
blink182:

There is no justification
Hav u explored d possibility dat there cud be justifications?

190::

@post
we are done with valentine trouble!!

Who said anyfin bout valentine?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Mygoldie(f): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2011
Who said anyfin bout valentine?
[quote][/quote]

hahahahahaha,don't mind that crackhead.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2011
Can we get back to d topic pls?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by patwhizkid(f): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^ yes sir! cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2011
No. You hit, expect to Bleep up in return.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
patwhizkid:

^^ yes sir! cheesy
Hehehehehe, Hey dear,hw u bin?

Mrs.Chima:

No. You hit, expect to bleep up in return.
Dat was quite xpected!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrCork17: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hit: not really undecided

Spank: Yes, but very gentle! tongue

Beat; Not really: angry

Slap: errrm, maybe sometimes, but not too really wink
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
why it has to be women only

ask a balanced question which include both genders
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hit: not really undecided

Spank: Yes, but very gentle! tongue

Beat; Not really: angry

Slap: errrm, maybe sometimes, but not too really wink

Woh's d diff btw slap n hit?

ZIM DRILL:

why it has to be women only

ask a balanced question which include both genders
Open a thread n ask ur own,na my own i ask!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
ebila:

Hehehehehe, Hey dear,hw u bin?
Dat was quite xpected!

Good. You know next time when you ask more question concern women and violence.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
ebila:

Woh's d diff btw slap n hit?
Open a thread n ask your own,na my own i ask!

no need to

we can deal with both genders in this thread
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Good.  You know next time when you ask more question concern women and violence.  
Yes ma'am!

ZIM DRILL:

no need to

we can deal with both genders in this thread
D thread focused on a gender,educated pple r aware of dat!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Danja4sure(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
i believe a gentleman will not rise his hands against his wife. if she did wrong there are many ways to punish her
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
What are the "other" ways to punish her?   undecided  I hope you don't think your wife is your child right?  So please enlighten me how you will punish your wife as if she is a child? 

Oh wait! You are not one of them CHILD RAPIST ARE YOU?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
ebila:

Yes ma'am!
D thread focused on a gender,educated pple r aware of dat!

yes it is but we cant turn blind to the other side
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

yes it is but we cant turn blind to the other side
Shoot suit urself! grin
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
ebila:

Shoot suit urself! grin

cant you see i already did
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

cant you see i already did
Gud 4 u den!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
ebila:

Gud 4 u den!

the good is not for me but for other people, to view it from a human point of view than from a gender one
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
(playing a violin)
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Meldrick(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
Danja4sure:

i believe a gentleman will not rise his hands against his wife. if she did wrong there are many ways to punish her
When she cooks, do not eat her food. Those days women will be greatly touched and really hurt when their husband doesn't eat their food but women of these days like Mrs Chima grin, they no send you. Even if you don't eat their food for two weeks, they don't bother as long as you are dropping cash so when you meet a woman like that, stop dropping cash in the house but never raise your hands on them.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2011
Meldrick:

When she cooks, do not eat her food. Those days women will be greatly touched and really hurt when their husband doesn't eat their food but women of these days like Mrs Chima grin, they no send you. Even if you don't eat their food for two weeks, they don't bother as long as you are dropping cash so when you meet a woman like that, stop dropping cash in the house but never raise your hands on them.
It could work!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Jeel: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2011
No reason is reason enough
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2011
Meldrick:

I lobs you too, Meldrick! kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MMM2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
old thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Painful Aspects Of Being A Side-chick / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / Disadvantages Of Indecent Dressing Amongst Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.