Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Please Help Me With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With A Job (4359 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Cradle000(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

You will need to come to Lagos and besides this present one will close soon. However, I might still help you with anyother as time goes on. I would have ask you to come to Lagos immediately, but accommodating a total stranger might be difficult having accommodated people who turn out to be ungrateful and betraying.
thank you for your reply. Pls sir, i know its not wise accepting a total stranger but sir i beg of u its really the work i need now as its really hard for me. Pls whatever way u can to help me i will be very grateful. I am still moving around to raise fund for my travel. How soon will you be expecting me? If i can still make it before Sunday sir. Pls help a restless soul. Pls sir. I can still have your number too. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
ojikutu65:

Thought there is accommodation there
i don't need to go anywhere again
want to be permanent for now..
This my no 08071884144

I can't find your number on WhatsApp. However, I shall place a voice call or text message to you.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Emmzy201:

thank you so much for your help sir, I understand your fears about the past repeating itself but I can assure you that it wouldn't happen.
it's only my mum and dad that I have to talk to
this is my number sir 09075148154, God bless you sir.

Kid bro, I can't find your number on WhatsApp. Nevertheless, I shall place a voice call or text message to you. All the best, Emmanuel.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Emmzy201(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Kid bro, I can't find your number on WhatsApp. Nevertheless, I shall place a voice call or text message to you. All the best, Emmanuel.
thanks a lot sir
God bless
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cradle000:
thank you for your reply. Pls sir, i know its not wise accepting a total stranger but sir i beg of u its really the work i need now as its really hard for me. Pls whatever way u can to help me i will be very grateful. I am still moving around to raise fund for my travel. How soon will you be expecting me? If i can still make it before Sunday sir. Pls help a restless soul. Pls sir. I can still have your number too. Thank you

Be positive. You're not restless. You were created by God for a purpose. However, when you have the wherewithal to come to Lagos, kindly let me know. Do send your number to me by messaging me on Nairaland. The Lord is your strength. Remain bless.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ojikutu65(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

I can't find your number on WhatsApp. However, I shall place a voice call or text message to you.

Thanks sir
i really appreciate your call
Hope to hear from you soon
May God continue to bless you
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Cradle000(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Be positive. You're not restless. You were created by God for a purpose. However, when you have the wherewithal to come to Lagos, kindly let me know. Do send your number to me by messaging me on Nairaland. The Lord is your strength. Remain bless.
thank you very much sir. Here is my number 09070622808. Am olakunle nd hoping to be in lag b4 Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Cradle000(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

pls sir send me your number cos am not on whatsapp. Here is my number 09070622808. I really need this job sir. I will travel down before Sunday Gods grace. Thank you for your time. God bless u sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cradle000:
pls sir send me your number cos am not on whatsapp. Here is my number 09070622808. I really need this job sir. I will travel down before Sunday Gods grace. Thank you for your time. God bless u sir

Ok. I will do the needful.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
ojikutu65:

Thanks sir
i really appreciate your call
Hope to hear from you soon
May God continue to bless you

Amen. Thanks Sheriff. It was nice talking to you.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Cradle000(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Ok. I will do the needful.
thank you sir. God will never forget you too.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cradle000:
thank you sir. God will never forget you too.

Amen. It was nice talking to you, Kunle. Cheerio!
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Cradle000(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Amen. It was nice talking to you, Kunle. Cheerio!
same here sir, your type are rare. Getting my confidence back. Bless you sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by missyojo(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

OK, God bless your kind heart.

Thank you. I can equally help up to 10 people. However, the poster hasn't come online. I wouldn't know how best to reach him as he didn't drop any contact.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by missyojo(f): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bamidele539:
well said...

do you also job vacancies too?

No I don't. I'm also searching for one.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
missyojo:

No I don't. I'm also searching for one.

What is your qualification and where are you base?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Adetins: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Please, I also need one.I have Bsc.in chemical engineering and base in Lagos.Any available one will be appreciated irrespective of my discipline. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
Adetins:
Please, I also need one.I have Bsc.in chemical engineering and base in Lagos.Any available one will be appreciated irrespective of my discipline. Thank you.

Any previous work experience?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Adetins: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Any previous work experience?

Yes,officially one year in a Petroleum marketing company in Ogun state
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ezewealth(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
@kellycares, God will surely bless you, for helping ppl out. Sir pls still find place in ur hrt to help me out. I studied food sci n tech done with my NYSC but still no job. Sir pls help me i am the only son of my widow mother. I have responsibilitys placed on my neck, i am presently staying in abuja, and i am willing to relocate if need be. Sir i can send u my documents via ur e mail

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Adetins:

Yes,officially one year in a Petroleum marketing company in Ogun state

It means you're still working presently.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
ezewealth:
@kellycares, God will surely bless you, for helping ppl out. Sir pls still find place in ur hrt to help me out. I studied food sci n tech done with my NYSC but still no job. Sir pls help me i am the only son of my widow mother. I have responsibilitys placed on my neck, i am presently staying in abuja, and i am willing to relocate if need be. Sir i can send u my documents via ur e mail

Hmmn.... You reside in Abuja. But, do you have where you can stay in Lagos because I can't harbour everyone. Also, what previous work experience do you have?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Adetins: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

It means you're still working presently.
No sir, that was before I went for NYSC service in 2017 and I finished my service last year October. Thank you sir.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ezewealth(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Hmmn.... You reside in Abuja. But, do you have where you can stay in Lagos because I can't harbour everyone. Also, what previous work experience do you have?
I served in NAFDAC.that is the only experience i have. Sir if i get the job, i can rally around to see hu i am going to stay with sir.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by missyojo(f): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

What is your qualification and where are you base?

I have a Post graduate diploma in peace studies and conflict resolution and a bachelor's degree in sociology. I'm based in Kwara State.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ezewealth(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
ezewealth:

I served in NAFDAC.that is the only experience i have. Sir if i get the job, i can rally around to see hu i am going to stay with sir.
Pls sir, can i dm you
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Adetins:

No sir, that was before I went for NYSC service in 2017 and I finished my service last year October. Thank you sir.

I currently don't have any job related to your field. Though, Konga needs a graduate but the person must apply through Philip Consulting or Workforce. Salary is N50,000.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ezewealth(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=KellyCares post=77464040]

Hmmn.... You reside in Abuja. But, do you have where you can stay in Lagos because I can't harbour everyone. Also, what previous work experience do you have?[/q
Sir can i send my documents to you sir, via ur email. Can i have ur e-mail address
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Adetins: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

I currently don't have any job related to your field. Though, Konga needs a graduate but the person must apply through Philip Consulting or Workforce. Salary is N50,000.
OK,thank you sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
ezewealth:

I just discussed with someone who works at a 5 star hotel in Lagos considering your certificate but he said a female is preferred and tomorrow is the last day. The man who could have helped you in Abuja is gay and will surely demand for sex.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
missyojo:

I have a Post graduate diploma in peace studies and conflict resolution and a bachelor's degree in sociology. I'm based in Kwara State.

Oops! Kwara State? Do you know anyone you can squat with in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Maid Urgently Needed in Lagos, Call 07088801728 / 5 Best Federal Government Jobs 2020 With Good Pay Scale / How To Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria Pls Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.