Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Please Help Me With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With A Job (4356 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
thunderfirebubu:
Good day sir.. I'm a graduate of soil science (B. Agric) and polymer technology (HND), am really in need of a job. I will be grateful if u could help out. My number is 08058324400

Location and any previous work experience?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
agarawu23:
I will advice you guys to be careful with this Kelly offering you guys mouth watering jobs. If he has a good job as well, he wont be looking for 7k used phone. lipsrsealed Just my observation and warning you guys to be careful with who you contact and meet for jobs in Lagos.

And if Kelly successfully give you guys the job with 30k, 35k , I will publicly apologize and "eat my words"

This is NL and we have seen enough already.....you can choose to insult cos u think u have seen your helper but me don talk my own. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I owe you no explanation. You're free to air your opinion. I am not rich, I am only using my little connection to help who I can because I was once in that state. Besides, the phone I requested for was gift I gave to a 12 year old boy. It was what I could afford and the lad appreciated it. Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by sanyahkod(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

I will recommend you. Hope you're based in Lagos?
Thank you. I am based in Abeokuta but I travel often to Lagos.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
sanyahkod:

Sorry. They can only help you if you're based and do business in Lagos. So sorry. I wish you success, Sanya.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
sanyahkod:

But you can still try your chance, though I doubt Mr Peter and his team will do but there is no arm in trying. If you want to try them, send me a personal message. Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by osahonf: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
MyCircle Ambassador for Social Lender

This is a target based role with a guaranteed remuneration based on performance.

The person will:
- Help members of their target community in setting up a transaction account
- Help educate your target community on the necessity of being financially included
- Provide feedback on the issues raised, setbacks experienced and success stories in your target community
- Help implement strategic market development plans
- Work and create an impact in communities with global brands

Key Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for ‘selling’ your ideas
- Availability for One Year
- Minimum qualification of S.S.C.E
- Basic IT skills

Required Qualification:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Social Media and Other online technologies

Guaranteed Monthly Income is 30,000 naira. (Total remuneration is based on performance.)

To begin, visit http://ambassador.circleng.com

For further questions please call these numbers: 08179713069 or email us at customerservice@circleng.com

Important Note: This is Suitable for people with a minimum of secondary school leaving certificate. It is for unemployed and employed individuals.

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

But you can still try your chance, though I doubt Mr Peter and his team will do but there is no arm in trying. If you want to try them, send me a personal message. Thank you!

please Sir help me too, I'm a graduate of Computer Science with Mathematics I need a job, I finished service 2017..thanks, God bless you sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by agarawu23(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

I owe you no explanation. You're free to air your opinion. I am not rich, I am only using my little connection to help who I can because I was once in that state. Besides, the phone I requested for was gift I gave to a 12 year old boy. It was what I could afford and the lad appreciated it. Thank you!
okay sir. No people around you that you can help with those "jobs"? The last I checked we have 23.1% unemployed youths in Nigeria and u want to tell me no one in your vicinity out of the 23.1.% needs these jobs?.

I have passed my messages already and who have ears should hear and I won't be surprised if people get scammed.

I am still waiting for testimonies tho smiley
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by soleexx(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

I based around ifako-ijaye Lagos
work experience at primenent services 2014 web developer, dammytech 2015 system analyst..Thanks sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by thunderfirebubu: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

I stay in owerri I can move to any where and I hv work experiences.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Oluromantic: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
KellyCares:

I've replied ur pm. Good evening
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oluromantic:

I've replied ur pm. Good evening

Bro, I have replied your mail.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by jimfarayola(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good evening Mr Kelly, please I will be grateful if you can help me get a job anywhere in Oyo State, I have BSc in Accounting and currently pursuing my professional course with ICAN. I have work experience as a sales associate and a teacher. thanks
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by phalexnaps(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
I'm a fresh graduate of pure and applied Physics. I just finished my NYSC. I am one of Waec and Neco examiner. I have good experience in teaching. I need a job. 08164397630
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Wande22(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2019
KellyCares:

Kindly drop yur WhatsApp number
08160694908 pls i'm sorry 4 late response
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Fredosita: 7:47pm On May 29, 2019
Have a hnd in mechanical engineering. Any job around Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo or Delta. I will really appreciate.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Pepenazeal7: 7:48pm On May 29, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Wande22(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2019

I have also sent a pm
KellyCares:

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number and I will do the needful.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Emmzy201(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
KellyCares:
Can you work as a Security Operative with N35,000 as salary in a Church in Victoria Island?
I haven't heard from you sir and your number isn't going through
I have lost hope already
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Emmzy201:

I haven't heard from you sir and your number isn't going through
I have lost hope already

Your location is too far. Though, I gave the job to those that stay close. Getting you an accommodation was an issue. Your distance seems to be an hindrance.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Emmzy201(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
KellyCares:

Your location is too far. Though, I gave the job to those that stay close. Getting you an accommodation was an issue. Your distance seems to be an hindrance.
Help me with anyone please i beg of you sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
KellyCares:

Bro, I have replied your mail.

Hi, you sent me a message.

How can i be of assistance to you please?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by dopestkidda(m): 2:57am On Jun 24, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?
You’re in the right place!
Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?
By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!
What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)
*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me @ +2348164287840
Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ezewealth(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
KellyCares:

Hmmn.... You reside in Abuja. But, do you have where you can stay in Lagos because I can't harbour everyone. Also, what previous work experience do you have?
Bro good afternoon sir, pls sir I want to ask whether dia is still vacant in Lagos, I just returned from abuja, things had for me, I want to relocate, although I am staying in Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maersk Shipping Vacancies / Usaid/nigeria / Vacancy At British Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.