Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Please Help Me With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With A Job (4355 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Bamidele539: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
missyojo:

I have a Post graduate diploma in peace studies and conflict resolution and a bachelor's degree in sociology. I'm based in Kwara State.
studied SOCIOLOGY too!!
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Adetins:

OK,thank you sir

Will you try applying?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ezewealth(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

I just discussed with someone who works at a 5 star hotel in Lagos considering your certificate but he said a female is preferred and tomorrow is the last day. The man who could have helped you in Abuja is gay and will surely demand for sex.
Thank u sir, if there is other chances still push for me. May ur pocket never run dry. Fdis is my wasaapp number 09060596508. Chat me if there other chances sir. God bless
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
ezewealth:

Thank u sir, if there is other chances still push for me. May ur pocket never run dry. Fdis is my wasaapp number 09060596508. Chat me if there other chances sir. God bless

You're welcome, Eze. I shall be on the look out for you in Abuja or Lagos. Except you're ready to take up a N30,000 job at a local hotel in Lagos and you must have a guarantor resident in Lagos. However, I have taken note of your number. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by missyojo(f): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bamidele539:
studied SOCIOLOGY too!!
Awwwwww!! That's interesting.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Adetins: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Will you try applying?
Yes sir, I will try to apply.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Adetins:

Yes sir, I will try to apply.

Please do and on time. I wish you success, Ade.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Bamidele539: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
missyojo:
Awwwwww!! That's interesting.
let's connect..

can we?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Adetins: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Please do and on time. I wish you success, Ade.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Generalwoodz(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hi...
I am a graduate from one of the colleges in Naija...Right now sir my family are looking up to me and again I've an intention of picking DE form..
Any of these job-teaching,driving,security etc would be okay

Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Hi...
I am a graduate from one of the colleges in Naija...Right now sir my family are looking up to me and again I've an intention of picking DE form..
Any of these job-teaching,driving,security etc would be okay

Thanks

Where are you base?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by sanyahkod(m): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Thank you Mr. Kelly for your efforts in trying to help a soul.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by hausadreturn(m): 1:00am On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

I just discussed with someone who works at a 5 star hotel in Lagos considering your certificate but he said a female is preferred and tomorrow is the last day. The man who could have helped you in Abuja is gay and will surely demand for sex.
oh my...hahahahahaha
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by hausadreturn(m): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

You're welcome, Eze. I shall be on the look out for you in Abuja or Lagos. Except you're ready to take up a N30,000 job at a local hotel in Lagos and you must have a guarantor resident in Lagos. However, I have taken note of your number. Take care.
what's the location in Lagos?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 3:55am On Apr 12, 2019
sanyahkod:
Thank you Mr. Kelly for your efforts in trying to help a soul.
I will be indeed grateful if anyone can connect me with a good job. I'm married with kids, resident in Abeokuta but can work in Lagos or any part of the country.

I have an M.Sc in Agriculture (Crop Protection). I have experience working with Africa Rice Center, IITA-Ibadan. I can work as an Agronomist, Farm manager or any other decent job as long as it puts food on the table. Setting up a farm has been my aim but lack of funds is the limiting factor.

I need help please, it doesn't have to be in the Agric. line. I am intelligent, calm and quick to learn.

Do you have a viable business proposal concerning the farm business and how much are you aiming at?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 4:01am On Apr 12, 2019
hausadreturn:
what's the location in Lagos?

The hotel has different locations. One is most likely to be posted close to his residence.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Totibush(m): 5:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Good morning Mr Kelly...
I so much appreciate your willingness to help people. I'm also in need of such assistance. I'm currently without a job. I have MEng in mechanical engineering with experience in Lecturing at a university. I reside in Lagos
I have thought about venturing into the export business, but I'm financially handicapped. I'd gladly welcome any help you can render.
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by fennels007(m): 6:05am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 6:10am On Apr 12, 2019
Totibush:
Good morning Mr Kelly...
I so much appreciate your willingness to help people. I'm also in need of such assistance. I'm currently without a job. I have MEng in mechanical engineering with experience in Lecturing at a university.
I have thought about venturing into the export business, but I'm financially handicapped. I'd gladly welcome any help you can render.
Thanks

Do you have a viable business proposal or can you teach in a secondary school, since you have experience in lecturing. Besides, where are you located?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Totibush(m): 6:13am On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

Do you have a viable business proposal or can you teach in a secondary school, since you have experience in lecturing. Besides, where are you located?
I reside in Lagos and yes, I have a viable business proposal
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 6:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Totibush:

I reside in Lagos and yes, I have a viable business proposal

Okay. I received your mail and I have replied you.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Bestmicheal: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2019
plz I need a job anywhere in Lagos, am a graduate of business administration and management HND level,I finish serving last year October and am currently running my chartered institute of personal management [CIPM] course... plz any opening anywhere in Lagos plz reach out to me....Here is my mail michealclo71@gmail.com...08028489326
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2019
Bestmicheal:
plz I need a job anywhere in Lagos, am a graduate of business administration and management HND level,I finish serving last year October and am currently running my chartered institute of personal management [CIPM] course... plz any opening anywhere in Lagos plz reach out to me....Here is my mail michealclo71@gmail.com...08028489326

Graduates are just too many and no one wants to settle for less. I received so many mails and they are all looking for a job above N120,000. Anyways, any previous work experience?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Generalwoodz(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

Where are you base?
I stay in kaduna... And I can move to any of these place Enugu,onitsha,lagos,Abuja and jos
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by soleexx(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2019
Good morning Mr kelly, Hows ur night?...I graduated 2017 and served 2018... I studied Computer Science With great skills in Web development and other Computer field....pls I will be glad if you can recommend a job for me sir... Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by thunderfirebubu: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

Graduates are just too many and no one wants to settle for less. I received so many mails and they are all looking for a job above N120,000. Anyways, any previous work experience?
Good day sir.. I'm a graduate of soil science (B. Agric) and polymer technology (HND), am really in need of a job. I will be grateful if u could help out. My number is 08058324400
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ezewealth(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

Thank u bro
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by agarawu23(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2019
I will advice you guys to be careful with this Kelly offering you guys mouth watering jobs. If he has a good job as well, he wont be looking for 7k used phone. lipsrsealed Just my observation and warning you guys to be careful with who you contact and meet for jobs in Lagos.

And if Kelly successfully give you guys the job with 30k, 35k , I will publicly apologize and "eat my words"

This is NL and we have seen enough already.....you can choose to insult cos u think u have seen your helper but me don talk my own. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by sanyahkod(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2019
KellyCares:

Do you have a viable business proposal concerning the farm business and how much are you aiming at?

I have a valid business plan for rice, cassava, maize, a few other crops, poultry and some livestock. I need about N1.5m to start.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Generalwoodz:
I stay in kaduna... And I can move to any of these place Enugu,onitsha,lagos,Abuja and jos

Kaduna? I don't have any link there.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
soleexx:
Good morning Mr kelly, Hows ur night?...I graduated 2017 and served 2018... I studied Computer Science With great skills in Web development and other Computer field....pls I will be glad if you can recommend a job for me sir... Thanks

Location and any previous work experience?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
sanyahkod:

I have a valid business plan for rice, cassava, maize, a few other crops, poultry and some livestock. I need about N1.5m to start.

I will recommend you. Hope you're based in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. / NNPC 2012 Recruitment... The Portal Is Back On For Those Who Missed It Earlier.. / I Got A Job Invite From Noemdek Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.