Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Do We Always Like What We Can't Afford - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Always Like What We Can't Afford (354 Views)

Name A Nairalander Whose Comments You Always Like Sometimes Without Reading!. / Why Are Girls Always Like This? / It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Always Like What We Can't Afford by chibuike65: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2019
…..........
Re: Why Do We Always Like What We Can't Afford by edebemba(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2019
chibuike65:
Am a victim of this I like good thiitngs I mean better ones but can't afford it that gives me headache eg, I always fall for clean chicks who their ex is far far better than me, how do I change this type of life, but that's gives me strength to work harder, I think is one of the of cause of people living fake lives, liking what you can't afford
It is not a bad thing to desire something good, but if you can not afford it, then make do with what is available to you. Learn to be contended with what you have. If what you have is a fowl, nourish and treat it the same way your neighbor nourishes his cow.
There are sever consequences when you begin to hang your clothes where your hand can not reach.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Like What We Can't Afford by luvyaself95(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2019
chibuike65:
Am a victim of this I like good things I mean better ones but can't afford it that gives me headache eg, I always fall for clean chicks who their ex is far far better than me, how do I change this type of life, but that's gives me strength to work harder, I think is one of the of cause of people living fake lives, liking what you can't afford
Start making they will be the one flooding around you self

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always Like What We Can't Afford by chibuike65: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=edebemba post=77449462]
It is not a bad thing to desire something good, but if you can not afford it, then make do with what is available to you. Learn to be contended with what you have. If what you have is a fowl, nourish and treat it the same way your neighbor nourishes his cow.
There are sever consequences when you begin to hang your clothes where your hand can not reach,dont you think it has a spiritual root?
Re: Why Do We Always Like What We Can't Afford by chibuike65: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Don't you think it has a spiritual root?

(1) (Reply)

Virginity At 39 A Pride Or A Curse? / ***** / Nigerian Lady marries her US-based fiancé via video call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.