Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Are Girls Always Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Always Like This? (2110 Views)

Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Always Like This? by EmiDon11: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
I dont know why girls behave sarcastic sometimes.
If i stop giving my girl attention, she will be asking me who is that girl that is always carrying my attention.
Why do i stop giving her attention, i dont love her, this and that.
But when i start giving her all her needs like money, gifts, she will say that shen know that i want sex.
Imagine i gave her a gift this afternoon, all she could say is i am not in the mood .
I asked FOR WHAT?
She answerd FOR SEX.
I was like WTF?
I just stood up and left her.
Since then, she has been calling my line since.
Guys any experience?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Banilla: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
I blame men

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Affiliateseun05: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
no answer her jare abi you sef dey nack her to much maybe na why but serious e no make sense why she go say i'm not in the mood as if you tell her before
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by EmiDon11: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Affiliateseun05:
no answer her jare abi you sef dey nack her to much maybe na why but serious e no make sense why she go say i'm not in the mood as if you tell her before
imagine
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by meobizy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Alternate account lying.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Cypress042(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
With what you've stated above...

How do you expect an underage to think and behave? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by EmiDon11: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cypress042:
With what you've stated above...
How do you expect an underage to think and behave? undecided
i no understand? Who is the underage? Me or the banny?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Softmirror: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
If i stop giving my girl attention, she will be asking me who is that girl that is always carrying my attention.
But when i start giving her all her needs like money, gifts, she will say that shen know that i want sex.
Imagine i gave her a gift this afternoon, all she could say is i am not in the mood .
I asked FOR WHAT?
She answerd FOR SEX.
I was like WTF?
Guys any experience?
grin IGNORE AM UP TO THIS LEVEL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Cypress042(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
i no understand? Who is the underage? Me or the banny?
The banny, how old is she?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by EmiDon11: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cypress042:

The banny, how old is she?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Autobot05: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
I asked FOR WHAT?
She answerd FOR SEX.
I was like WTF?
Guys any experience?

Lol you're being played ... reduce the attention you give women ( if she leaves believe me its her loss not yours )
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by EmiDon11: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Lol you're being played ... reduce the attention you give women ( if she leaves believe me its her loss not yours )
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Autobot05: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
thanks bro

Check the time of the msgs you'll notice say na now now
That's how to treat them bro cool dont be too available cool
Chelsea-man city

Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by jeromestarks: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Softmirror:

grin IGNORE AM UP TO THIS LEVEL.

Hahahaha grin
You're too wicked.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Xavie(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Check the time of the msgs you'll notice say na now now
That's how to treat them bro cool dont be too available cool
Chelsea-man city
grin grin grin how did the chat go?? Share proof o
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by davien(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Keep funding women who won't return value back to you in any form.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Nyascobar1414: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Men are truly the problem
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Sammy101111(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2023
that girl only loves you for the gift
You never get babe yet
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Woman matter ehn.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Fiscus105(m): 2:59am On Jan 06, 2023
EmiDon11:
I asked FOR WHAT?
She answerd FOR SEX.
I was like WTF?
Guys any experience?

Ur action says alot about you urself.

You are not fully understood women nature.

A man who cannot ignore at least 65% of what his woman says will have problem having serious relationship with her.

That's why they call married man RESPONSIBLE MAN, because to house a wife is a responsibility on its own.

.....if such scenario play out for me, I will do two things.

1. If I'm not ready for sex, I won't reply her and conversation will die a natural cause.
2. If I wanted sex, irrespective of what she says, I will order her to off her clothes and have my way and relationship will continuing as it was.

If you want to be reacting to every action of woman, u will struggle to have wife, infact, to date woman for just 3 months at a go.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by 7buckz(m): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Truly the female species is a confused one!
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Gadafii: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2023
Op rest from her, 2023 I want more men liberated from Pussy slavery, one of them naira land girls created thread just not long, saying if girls bring only her body to the table won’t men eat??
U can imagine that nonsense, I can assure you that you girlfriend doesn’t bring anything else to the table except her Toto, then why do you bring you time, resources, sanity etc to that same table, make u sef just tender your dicck as the only thing you are bringing to the table, a useless girl like your girl doesn’t deserve nothing less than 8inches dick that will widen her Toto, she doesn’t deserve gifts, attention, care, money, material things or what ever, just simply Bleep her for fun

It will surprise you that while you bring everything to the table and she’s still frustrating you, there is one guy out there who doesn’t bring anything to her table except his dick and your girl is obidient to him, running to satisfy him when ever he wants and how ever he wants it, because she knows there is a simple man like you that will always crawl to beg for that same Pusey.

Your girlfriend is one of the useless Nigerian girls we are talking about, imagine hustling to take care of such girl just because she has Pusey, at the top of that she bleeps you only when she’s in the mood grin

Op dump that beeeech right away, don’t block her dont send break up text, just act cold and indifferent towards her from now on, if she call answer, if she text reply but if she doesn’t don’t bother because she’s not worth it
If you must call her do so when you are horrnny, and give her bike money when you are thru with her because that’s how she’s already serving some solid men who doesn’t give fly Bleep about girls, men who have been liberated from Pusey.

You girl is a slave to these solid men, who rightly place her where she belongs while she’s queening over you, pathetic

If you fail to listen to my advise na depression go later end am for your, I pray you don’t hang your self after she dumps you and you are there crying “after everything i have done for her”. Liability Girls like your girlfriend doesn’t deserve Anything other than stuff dick that will plunder her inside, while she kneels and suck your dick when ever you want it.

Don’t get me wrong, if your girl is resourceful and useful to you and she’s not a liability and does not believe she rely on her Pusey to survive , please give her all your best, be the true man to her, guide her, support her, reward her with good Bleep and nice gifts, listen to her Amebo stories, be sweet and lovely to her, if not don’t SIMP for any foolish girl like this OPs girlfriend
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Autobot05: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Xavie:
grin grin grin how did the chat go?? Share proof o

Anyhow she like make she react cheesy e no concern me ... I just dodged her emotional manipulation
Re: Why Are Girls Always Like This? by Gadafii: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Autobot05:

Anyhow she like make she react cheesy e no concern me ... I just dodged her emotional manipulation
brother, please take a seat beside me make me smoke loud or drink your favorite drink together, I Dey like Dey around solid men like you cool

You are not slave to emotional manipulation of girls and their pussy

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do For Love ? / A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. / Badboys playing with girls minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.