Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Am Thinking Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Evil (964 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Thinking Evil by EFULEFU1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
this married woman friend of mine has been acting awkward
she doesn't pick my call when her hubby is around
she is fond of sending me her pictures randomly even when i have not requested
is she having affair on her mind?
she is a colleague at work so how do i handle this?
Re: I Am Thinking Evil by EFULEFU1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Surebet0147:
WOW AMAZING CHECKOUT

angry
Re: I Am Thinking Evil by longrunner(m): 2:11am On Apr 12, 2019
EFULEFU1:
this married woman friend of mine has been acting awkward
she doesn't pick my call when her hubby is around
she is fond of sending me her pictures randomly even when i have not requested
is she having affair on her mind?
she is a colleague at work so how do i handle this?

Just have your way with her. I've had plenty of married girls. It's great.
Re: I Am Thinking Evil by tee59(f): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2019
longrunner:

Just listen to yourself, are you making sense at all? Wait till you get married and another nigga too will bleep your wife. Op, be careful with her and she can be dangerous as well. Don't forget the law of karma.
Re: I Am Thinking Evil by vibbb: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2019
Oga, don't try to mess up urself o.

She's ur colleague @ work but den u keep calling her after work, means: u self get sometin for mind (Y not keep ur relationship wth her official and strictly official).

Now that you have alrdy conditioned ur mind and ur hrt is dirty abt going down with her, only God will safe you, cos u might probable be digging ur own grave all by urself.

Be-wise.
Re: I Am Thinking Evil by EFULEFU1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
vibbb:
Oga, don't try to mess up urself o.

She's ur colleague @ work but den u keep calling her after work, means: u self get sometin for mind (Y not keep ur relationship wth her official and strictly official).

Now that you have alrdy conditioned ur mind and ur hrt is dirty abt going down with her, only God will safe you, cos u might probable be digging ur own grave all by urself.

Be-wise.

Re: I Am Thinking Evil by kingxsamz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
longrunner:

Don't worry, I'll be the first to comment when your news gets to front page.

" Husband cuts of man's penIs after catching him in bed with his wife"

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Evil by anthonyuncle(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
be careful o. she is showing signs that she wants a coded knacking

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Evil by fykes(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Take it from me... Office Romance is a lose-lose.
Bleeping a married woman is shooting urself in the foot.
Both comes with great thrills... But take it from someone who's had both, if u don't lose ur conscience in d thrills, u will end up with a lifelong baggage.
BE GUIDED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Evil by longrunner(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
tee59:
Just listen to yourself, are you making sense at all? Wait till you get married and another nigga too will bleep your wife. Op, be careful with her and she can be dangerous as well. Don't forget the law of karma.

I don't plan on getting married. I'll just knock some married girls up and have other niggas raise my children.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League'19/20 / Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. / If Your Lover Slapped You In Public, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.