Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. (41007 Views)

UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Realslimshady(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
nattty:

With due respect I just gave u an advise and Insult shouldn't be a reply however I have a B.Tech in pure and applied chemistry and I'm sure of what I'm saying.
Sorry for the words but you don't just go about telling people they are lying when you have no idea what they are passing through
Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by TradingGod: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2023
salamudeen:

Bro same thing here missed my I.T defence last week and portal closed was unable to do reg only for me to see my name that am withdrawn... I just sit down dey think wet in I wan do with my life after 3 wasted years
good day
I know its been a loong period since that incidents but were you able to rectify the issue?
Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by salamudeen(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
TradingGod:
good day
I know its been a loong period since that incidents but were you able to rectify the issue?

I didn't border myself I started NATIONAL DIPLOMA last year already

Depression wan kill me
Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by TradingGod: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2023
salamudeen:

I didn't border myself I started NATIONAL DIPLOMA last year already

Depression wan kill me
well be strong and be very courageous

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger
Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Desolaa1(f): 9:37am On Jan 16
I’m a student of university of Lagos A fresher 100l Faculty of Education Human Kinetics during my registration stuffs after Physical screening my phone got stolen and I couldn’t get information and the school closed for the year not until January I found out that the course registration has closed what can I do please
Will it affect my result
What can I do please help with advice 🥺😢
Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Abcruz(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16
Desolaa1:
I’m a student of university of Lagos A fresher 100l Faculty of Education Human Kinetics during my registration stuffs after Physical screening my phone got stolen and I couldn’t get information and the school closed for the year not until January I found out that the course registration has closed what can I do please
Will it affect my result
What can I do please help with advice 🥺😢

Check the ICT department in your school and let them know of your concerns also let your class rep know about it hopefully it can be sorted out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) / Gp Calculation,carry Over Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.