Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ladies, Do You Fall Into This Category - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Fall Into This Category (471 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Fall Into This Category by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
LADIES CHECK AND ADJUST YOURSELF

Ladies I am sorry but I have to come hot on some of you here, this is because if you can curse a man for dating you for long and then end up not settling for marriage, then I want us to look at certain things that if brought to realisation could cause men to run away from you apart from attitudes.

Ladies, stop the idea of he has to take care of me even when he is struggling, be creatively an ideal idea contributing person in his life and not a source to wastages.

If he gives you always and you keep on collecting without advising him to plan and save more for his future with you, then you are also a destiny destroyer.

Many of our ladies have swallowed many houses, many businesses, many futures without our men knowing, I know a lot of us here will be wondering how.

You earn #40,000 as a young man, every weekend you take your babe out and spend at least #5,000 multiply that by 4 weeks, that amounts to #20,000. Some women enjoy this outings that they don't even mind if he takes them out for two or more times in a week, provided he is the one paying the bills. If you both do this weekly outing alone for one year, that will amount to #240,000 excluding, cream, hair, clothes, bags, shoes, phones and recharge cards
How much is a block of 6" hand mold, its about #120 each, divide #240,000 by 120 what you get is 2000 pieces of 6" blocks, this is enough to start a structure on that your fathers land that is wasting there.

If a guy should save this #240,000 for three years, he ld have gone far with his building but many of our ladies have swallowed these houses, and so many businesses yet they come to say men are wicked, not being serious, etc. Who is fooling who?

I am not against your relationship being fun to be in, but let's be reasonable while having these fun.... What happens to evening strolls on the street, what happens to visiting your parents, most of us have turned the visit to our parents and all the pure funs in relationship to cinema's, expensive restaurants, and at the end, we say men are not serious. My dear, in my own view both of you are not serious.

Let me be honest with you, while he is spending all these money, the day he meets someone who is creative in mind, homely, etc he will start channeling attention to her and after three months of him meeting this new lady, he will stop doing all that he has been doing and not only that, he will stop giving you attention, it is then you will come and tell us that your man of three to four years has suddenly gone cold and not giving you attention..

Some of your friends will tell you he is not serious and instead of thinking deep, you will come on Facebook and start making some funny and pity posts, without checking your own life very well...

Some of you are good in exhibiting pride without reasoning, instead of using that small money to cook at home for you both to enjoy, you prefer him taking you for a weekly expensive outing, saying you can't cook for your boyfriend, My dear, na lie "You no sabi cook" if you really know how to do certain things like cooking, you will proudly exhibit it.

On a realistic note, which one is better, you opening your legs for sex with a boyfriend and cooking for him

Ladies if you love a guy, do not swallow his destiny, build his future with him,,, you are a help meet and should not be a source of his destruction.

Sorry if you feel offended, (No vex) but you know say na true...
Re: Ladies, Do You Fall Into This Category by vibbb: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lols, they swallow house. Call them destiny crusher.

Oga, wot abt the yanshi they offered ?

I think it's a trade by barter thing.

I know of a guy who collected money from his family to obtain police form (dat was 2006/2007) on the contrary he used the cash to flex hoping to replace it b4 the form validity period closed. But then the registration closed earlier because of the number of people that applied (Million of applicants). Till today he has not get his bearing, still roaming abt. U can imaging if that guy has been with the Nigeria Police Force since 2006/2007 till now, probably he will have become superintendent or something bigger cos his cousin who joined NPF at that same period in now Assistance Commissioner of Police.

Guys just have to learn on how to use dia head.

Be-wise.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queens Are Only After Money - Reno Omokri Cautions Men / Pls Help Ooo....�� / Just Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.