Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son (47342 Views)

Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Denikayan: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
The guy would have been richer if he had used his first daughter for money rituals
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by ofiko123(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Riddler32: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
You will get more profit from working on your grammar and communication skill. Your communication skills are not your English skills. Instead, communication skills are what you do with the English you have.

Moral: Put religion aside and work on yourself.

Smile4daddy:
What shall it profit a man to safe money from dubious activities, then bought a Range Rover/G wagon.

Without helping/winning a soul to God his creator?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by kemi94(f): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
I just pray Timaya is married to the mother of his Daughters and son because they are cute and we all know celebs are fund of having baby mamas.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Alaganature(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Beautiful kids... just like yesterday this plantain boy just blow like that.. God please pick up my call..
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by kemi94(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
I just pray timaya is married to the mother of his cute kids because celebs are fund of having baby mamas ,
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Smile4daddy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Riddler32:
You will get more profit from working on your grammar and communication skill. Your communication skills are not your English skills. Instead, communication skills are what you do with the English you have.

Moral: Put religion aside and work on yourself.

Grammar master.

Show me what you have achieved so far with your grammar/or with your Degree in English language

And I will show you what I have achieved without speaking grammar and with just SSCE result.

Moral: Put grammar and Degree aside and pray for Grace/Connection.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by jaxxy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Beautiful kids.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by midnighter(f): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
What! this guy has children shocked
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:
I'm not sure those kids are aware their father makes a living acting like a professional buffoon & glorifying the butts of women other than their mother.

*spits angry
bitterness, poverty, foolishness, envy, frustration all combined to describe your person. A wise man once told me jealousy is the last class to attend before becoming a WITCH
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
That's my man & I love him tongue
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by macello4(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:
I'm not sure those kids are aware their father makes a living acting like a professional buffoon & glorifying the butts of women other than their mother.

*spits angry
can i just see u for a moment?

Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Riddler32: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Grammar student/intern,

We don't come here to make comparison. Joked with my partner on how you will respond back. Guy you are very predictable.

Shove your achievements up your behind.

Moral: Think well and remain silent. Go play somewhere else.

Smile4daddy:

Grammar master.

Show me what you have achieved so far with your grammar/or with your Degree in English language

And I will show you what I have achieved without speaking grammar and with just SSCE result.

Moral: Put grammar and Degree aside and pray for Grace/Connection.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Hoodbilonia: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Timaya
A confra and homo
Wtf
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by AuroraB(f): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:

*spits angry
Hey God!!! cheesy
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by selemo: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Where is the mother(s) of those children?. Are they motherless children?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by raphy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
money is good see as them fresh..that first daughter hav eaten too.much
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by raphy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
midnighter:
What! this guy has children shocked
so.now u just wake-up.he has kids o and not yet married.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by midnighter(f): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
raphy:

so.now u just wake-up.he has kids o and not yet married.

I'm really surprised o.

Look how sweet they look kiss
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by raphy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
midnighter:

I'm really surprised o.

Look how they look kiss
na money o..money is good grin
midnighter:

I'm really surprised o.

Look how they look kiss
na money o..money is good

so how u doing? from where me Lagos
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by Anazp: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferMoral:

*spits angry
AND U THINK THE KIDS CARE ABOUT THAT?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son by saddeeqrunka(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2019
i will be targeting this babe sha grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Notting Hill Looking Beautiful (Photos) / Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) / Moment Rema 'Collapsed' On Stage During A UK Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.