Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan (13162 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
I’m actually in a bad frame of mind right now typing this, i collected 8k from palmpay when i was sick so it’s been really hard for me to pay back the loan because i got sacked from the hotel job i was doing because i stayed at home for four days to treat my illness.
I have been without a job ever since and the app are calling me every day concerning the loan, i think they already calling my contacts and threatening to arrest me soon please i need help from kind hearted nairalanders because I’m in a state of depression right now that I’m contemplating suicide but i always rebuke that suicide thoughts, please i need help

1 Share

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by iammo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pay them back as that's the right thing to do... Look for a means, beg, or hustle at a bricklayer construction site, just pay them back

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
u are a criminal, did they put rope on ur neck to collect it

Get ur self together go do factory work or construction work and pay dem off

dey also pay worker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
I’m not a criminal sir, just a young man going through the tough phase of life
manoflove22:
u are a criminal, did they put rope on ur neck to collect it

Get ur self together go do factory work or construction work and pay dem off

dey also pay worker

5 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by jmoore(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dude, if your brothers, sisters, parents, uncles, kindred cannot contribute 8,000 to pay back the debt, that suicide you are contemplating, do you think they will spend 1 kobo to bury you?
Na dumping for forest.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Anny69: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sell your iphone get an android, pay palmpay back. Have you thought of that?

21 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by PerfectStranger(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dm me via WhatsApp number on my signature. I'll help you block them from accessing your contacts. Hold your 2k Sha.

5 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by chim14(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Dm me via WhatsApp number on my signature. I'll help you block them from accessing your contacts. Hold your 2k Sha.
U can imagine, u too wan collect 2k again grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
See how everyone is just being mean and unkind to me just because i asked for help,even one moniker i helped last year is up there telling me to sell my phone..it’s well

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by jmoore(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tekashi69:
See how everyone is just being mean and unkind to me just because i asked for help,even one moniker i helped last year is up there telling me to sell my phone..it’s well
Advice is not help?

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Sonnobax15(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa...I really almost fell into their trap a while ago cha......Was broke,and I kept seeing their loan flashing through my palmpay account, but I no gree borrow shishi... It's better to avoid them than to fall victims....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by PerfectStranger(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
chim14:

Oya dey dia na. You think say na free I take get the update.

2 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Illegal1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoh.......lock up those guys,even FG dey owe...

the worst mistake of my life nah to fear those loans apps agent...if i tell u hw
much i dn use clear loan apps,u go pity me...

it all started lyk dis"..i collect 10k frm newcredit loan app to pay bk 14k in 7 days time bt i no fit meet up to pay the 14k within dat time,na so i rush enter 2 other loan apps xcash and xcross loan app.

them gv me 7k each to pay 9500 within 7 days,....the tin cum be like say i dey work for loan apps,thinking nearly kill me bcus i dn hear wetin loans apps agent dey do defaulters,

naso i begin collect frm 1 loan app to pay the other.

but 1 day,na so i made up my mind never to pay again,anytin wen wn happen make E happen....

omoh,naso dis guy begin treaten me up and down,but as a full time delta boy,me no send them,i jst tell them to wait till i becum a politician b4 i go pay them again...

them later begin beg me to pay any amount wen i get....bt i no dey go bk on my words,they must wait..

it's over a year now.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by MikeMicheal(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Those bastardz are always notifying me to collect 100K loan.
I just dey look them, when i have their time they go learn lesson.

6 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
They’re threatening to come arrest me and i dey really afraid because someone told me it’s a fraudulent act for defaulting on the loan agreement..I’m really afraid hence i don’t sleep well no more
Illegal1:

the worst mistake of my life nah to fear those loans apps agent...if i tell u hw

it all started lyk dis"..i collect 10k frm newcredit loan app to pay bk 14k in 7 days time bt i no fit meet up to pay the 14k within dat time,na so i rush enter 2 other loan apps xcash and xcross loan app.

them gv me 7k each to pay 9500 within 7 days,....the tin cum be like say i dey work for loan apps,thinking nearly kill me bcus i dn hear wetin loans apps agent dey do defaulters,

but 1 day,na so i made up my mind never to pay again,anytin wen wn happen make E happen....

omoh,naso dis guy begin treaten me up and down,but as a full time delta boy,me no send them,i jst tell them to wait till i becum a politician b4 i go pay them again...

them later begin beg me to pay any amount wen i get....bt i no dey go bk on my words,they must wait..

it's over a year now.

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Illegal1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tekashi69:
They’re threatening to come arrest me and i dey really afraid because someone told me it’s a fraudulent act for defaulting on the loan agreement..I’m really afraid hence i don’t sleep well no more

omoh.........No shake,nothing dey happen,all those ones nah treaten...

they told me worst things...

i jst tell them to wait till i bcum a politcian or make them ready well b4 them cum meet me bcus i go use raw acid to babtist all of them

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Satanistx: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Don't pay shi shi. Bleep everyone asking him to pay back

2 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Illegal1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Satanistx:
Don't pay shi shi. Bleep everyone asking him to pay back

omoh........i swr

2 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Anny69: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tekashi69:
Who you help? Hope it's not me you're referring to sha? Cause I've never asked for help on NL.

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Alaigbomaster: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Anny69:
Sell your iphone get an android, pay palmpay back. Have you thought of that?
Which android? Can he afford the pixel 7 pro or s23 ultra?

Why not tell him to sell his iPhone and buy iPhone 5 or 6 instead
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Satanistx: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........i swr
how them go give person wey them clearly know say no dey work 10k to pay 15k in one week or 30k to pay 44k in 7dsys and expect the person to pay. Nigerians dey slack. The. Suppose take as much as possible and not pay.

5 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Anny69: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Which android? Can he afford the pixel 7 pro or s23 ultra?

Why not tell him to sell his iPhone and buy iPhone 5 or 6 instead
Do you know the type of iphone he's using? Whatever android he gets is completely none of my business.
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Satanistx: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tekashi69:
naija dey owe. Let them come and arrest naija fess

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Alaigbomaster: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Anny69:
Do you know the type of iphone he's using? Whatever android he gets is completely none of my business.
Exactly, if you don't know the type of iPhone he's using.
How can you assume he can sell it off, pay his debt and still have enough to purchase an "android" phone?

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by texannaija: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
chim14:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Naija ehn!.. Chaiiiiiiiii!!😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Anny69: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Exactly, if you don't know the type of iPhone he's using.
How can you assume he can sell it off, pay his debt and still have enough to purchase an "android" phone?
You're right. I shouldn't have assumed.

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Ogechi98: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
Guy u nah O.G, na who get mind dey collect loan from all those loan shark, I had a similar experience earlier this year, them don call all my contact tire, including my ex and her mama I no send their papa grin but las las I go pay them up make them get small patience
Illegal1:

it's over a year now.

4 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by texannaija: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Palmpay no get joy ooo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Globad(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tekashi69:
I’m actually in a bad frame of mind right now typing this, i collected 8k from palmpay when i was sick so it’s been really hard for me to pay back the loan because i got sacked from the hotel job i was doing because i stayed at home for four days to treat my illness.
I have been without a job ever since and the app are calling me every day concerning the loan, i think they already calling my contacts and threatening to arrest me soon please i need help from kind hearted nairalanders because I’m in a state of depression right now that i contemplating suicide but i always rebuke that suicide thoughts, please i need help

Palmpay isn't written anywhere on the screen na
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Globad(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tekashi69:
I have been without a job ever since and the app are calling me every day concerning the loan, i think they already calling my contacts and threatening to arrest me soon please i need help from kind hearted nairalanders because I’m in a state of depression right now that i contemplating suicide but i always rebuke that suicide thoughts, please i need help

When is the loan due?
Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Ogechi98: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abobi calm down no dey shake, na debt you owe you no kill person even person were introduce me give this loan shark dey owe reach #150k and him no send, na ontop #14k u wan give your self high blood pressure.make I tell you those guyz no fit do you anything na your contacts them go dey call dey beg make them tell you make you return their money. Last last them go later beg you make you pay the money forget about the interest were dey ontop grin
Tekashi69:

4 Likes

Re: Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
The loan is already due since a month now and they keep adding interest on the loan because i didn’t pay on the date i was suppose to pay, they are even threatening me almost every day
Globad:

When is the loan due?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis / Mr Nairaland - Final Elimination Round / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.