Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason (4228 Views)

I Can Knack For 100hrs Straight. How Can I Apply Guinness Record? / The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Petfadblog1: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
A Twitter user with handle the @ogechitweets has shared that she would rather sleep with a man for money because all the ones she had out of love caused her serious pains.
She further added that her former boyfriend of two years whom she was faithful with ended up sleeping with one of her friends.
In her words:
“I will sha knack for money. Those I did for love brought me pain. Serious pains. I have my reason why I said what I said. I was faithful to a man for over two years, only to find out he was sleeping with my friend. Continue following men for love, they will finish you and nothing will happen.”
See her tweets below:
I have my reason why I said what I said.
I was faithful to a man for over two years, only to find out he was sleeping with my friend. ��������
Continue following men for love, they will finish you and nothing will happen.
— Thunderthighs (@Ogechitweets) June 11, 2019

Some of you can't mind your buisness.
She said she will knack for money because the one she did out of love hurt her, you are saying rubbish and still going to dm.
please let people choose ok
— Thunderthighs (@Ogechitweets) June 10, 2019
See pictures Below
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/i-will-knack-for-money-nigerian-lady.html
Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by shortgun(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Tell her that the olosho market is saturated.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
The man that hurt you was giving you money before he cheated on you.If I am giving my girlfriend money, I will cheat on her because she is staying because of the money.If I stop giving her money she will end the relationship for another man who will be giving her money.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Davash222(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Even those that knacks for indomie and egg will still bash her.

It’s more honorable to knack for money than to knack for indomie and egg.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nobody should bash her please.
Money is the only thing some or most Nigerian men have to offer. wink nothing else tongue.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Joekaynews(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Because someone she loves brought pain should be enough reason to knack anything knackable? No dignity and fear of God?

Olosho in disguise,giving filmsy excuse of her act.

pooo!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Jayslicky: 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Money is the only thing some or most Nigerian men have to offer. wink nothing else tongue.
and you offer that stinking and dirty hole.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
undecidedThe world is fvcked......

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2019
So fvcking for money is the solution? How sweet?

How sweet it is try to solve a problem with another problem! Nonsense!! angry

What happened between you and your previous guy you stayed faithful to for two years was your fault while the guy has his share in the blame. Perhaps, u did not know it was wrong to sleep with that guy in the first place. You gave him the chance to use and dump you so why complaining and making it seem like you were free of blame. In fact, you probably hold the greatest blame for if you did not open your door, the guy would not have entered your room... if u know u know grin

Next time, shut and lock your door and only open after marriage and be sure it is with the right man. Simple!!
Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:10am On Jun 13, 2019
comshots:
The man that hurt you was giving you money before he cheated on you.If I am giving my girlfriend money, I will cheat on her because she is staying because of the money.If I stop giving her money she will end the relationship for another man who will be giving her money.

Since you know this, why you no kuku leave the relationship
Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Eroms4life17(m): 4:44am On Jun 13, 2019
Whether you knack for love or money, it's still your punna that suffers!
Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Deepfeel(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Well pussy is the only thing some or most Nigerian girls have to offer, it's better she's trading it for money now besides it cost more to maintain a girlfriend then a prostitute in Nigeria with a prostitute you pay only for sex but with girlfriend all her problems are yours as a man

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by TheFacelessMan: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2019
With her name....i am not particularly surprised.

Neither are you, IF you're not a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by TheFacelessMan: 7:13am On Jun 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
and you offer that stinking and dirty hole.
Yet you willingly offer to give it head grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Nigerian women have nothing to offer apart from their Toto and feminist tongue and to make matter worst they are poor tongue

team white women jare
Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by lilmax(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2019
most nigerian women are confused

its easy to tell the kind of men she did "love" with

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2019
Charelsz:
Nigerian women have nothing to offer apart from their Toto and feminist tongue and to make matter worst they are poor tongue

team white women jare
Una noe fit chase white women. cheesy
Una go tire if una too try na one old mama for green card una dey get. cry
Anyway I wish you luck. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Una go tire if una too try na one old mama for green card una dey get. cry
if I no marry white woman way go give me visa for this life waiting I gain? undecided
Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Binidefender: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2019
Nigerian ladies are frustrated

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Una go tire if una too try na one old mama for green card una dey get.
cry
AmazonTopaz if we known Marry women way go give us green card, plus -free money, now tell me waiting we gain? undecided
Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by Ryan03(f): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2019
comshots:
What kind of reasoning is this?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by 2rez: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2019
comshots:

I gotta put u exactly where u belong sad

Re: ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason by donPhill(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Aside sex, what else do ladies offer in a relationship? Its a scratch my back i scratch your own package

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Male Nairalanders. / How I Met Seun Osewa / If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.