Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down (84920 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by lastempero: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2019
They should investigate this kiss,the Sudanese man is even confused.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Fourwinds: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2019
angry grin
Lexusgs430:

I dey feel for hin nose........
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Fourwinds: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2019
gypsey:
My brains is dead, thank you. why bother respond to a dead brain? grin my dead brain still Caught your Attention.. I feel sorry for you.

Church are into Humanitarianism That justifies all their Drug dealings and Gold Hoadings and child rapes and peadophileas. for some reason you glossed passed those issues. grin
tjose who are into drugs and whatever paedophile activities they engage in will surely pay... They know... So whoever that does the right thing knows there is also reward... It is not for you to tell how church money is to be spent...
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Wallade(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
pchukwudi:
Why would someone who would not let people kiss his papal finger/ring (which is traditional) now go on to kiss the shoes of politicians (which is unheard of)?

Why the projection?

I don't care about the tradition of kissing the Pope's finger or ring. He probably does not want the attention or people to worship him. However, stooping down to wash another man's feet is an indication that he doesn't place himself above the other man or men.

That behaviour naturally appeals to the hardened minds. All he wants is peace and everyone should love one another.

Learn and understand that lesson and stop being distracted by finding justification for what the Pope did.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by CHAVINCI: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
pchukwudi:
This has nothing to do with humility. This is all about humiliation of the catholic church.

so what would you call jesus washing the feet of his his disciple?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Adeagbo77: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=delugajackson post=77464613]That's Christianity for you. We preach peace to the world. The Pope is a promoter of peace hence, this act. Hardly will you find a Sheik or an Imam exihibiting an extraordinary manner of humility such as this.[/quote
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Adeagbo77: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
delugajackson:
That's Christianity for you. We preach peace to the world. The Pope is a promoter of peace hence, this act. Hardly will you find a Sheik or an Imam exihibiting an extraordinary manner of humility such as this.
See your miserable life. I believe you are an adult, but see how you talk like a toddler. It's more honorauble to keep quite than saying rubbish. What do you know about Sheiks and Imams? Please shut your trap and don't insult people that are more dignified and respected than your ancestors
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fourwinds:
tjose who are into drugs and whatever paedophile activities they engage in will surely pay... They know... So whoever that does the right thing knows there is also reward... It is not for you to tell how church money is to be spent...
If you say so. grin

As long as churches go about displaying their hyporcrisy On social media and on the News, i think you will find that gives me the right to criticise them inculding how they spend their illgotten money.

You are so Naive. grin
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Emyben(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
femi4:
Sorry, I don't argue with spiritual illiterate

Suit yourself... Your ignorance of even the most basic of scriptures sucks.

Words of a defeated man of hatred.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by ade4keji(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
It shows u lack manners. How dare u open ur stinking mouth and say such to the representative of Christ. better beg for forgiveness before u see God's wrath on u.
okosodo:
This pope is not well, and this is not humility
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Jetrue3oo: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Chronicgenius:

Lmfao!!...are u joking or what?

They are so many secrets in Vatican city and within the Vatican mafias .No matter how long they hide or keep these revelations one day the truth will surface. Holy Spirit is physically now in Africa Nigeria and he is the Black Star.

what they are doing is beating about the bush
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by oldtime(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
This is not christianity. It is not humility. If anything, it is a cultic practice, the Pope is the head of a dead world organisation. An organisation that does not represent Christ or His Gospel, kneeling before the President of South Sudan in public without a word meant nothing. Any one can do the same, associating such practice with humility is foolish. It is not humility in anyway. Old men sometimes do things that are unthinkable because of age and decline in intelligence, he did not take example of Peace and mending from the bible. No passage in the bible command this Idolatrous uccultic public show, some man will say, Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, then i ask, How is this related? And the Pope is not Jesus, he does not represent Jesus in anyway. The Papal order is the error of Rome. It is a continuation of the idolatrous practices of the days before the Gospel of Jesus. It is an attempt by Satan to transmutate idolatory into True Christianity. The pope does not represent Jesus. If anything. He is the representative of Satan. The devil. To assume that his kissing the feet of men connotes humility is to make an untruth. Only Men without Power resort to drama and public display. The Gospel of Jesus is the solution to the problems of the world. Not drama. Only men who are not in tune with the Holy spirit decieve their audience to get an attention. Rome had practice this deception for so long until the political climate made her irrelevant. The Pope is no longer relevant. The institution is just struggling to appeal to men through drama. Men without power have their ways. Moses never kissed the feet of Pharoah, Elijah never kissed the feet of Ahab of Jezebel, Daniel never kissed the feet of Nebuchadnezzar, Joseph never kissed the feet of the egyptian Lords. Even our Lord Jesus to one "Go tell that fox" Men of Power act differently. Jesus never bow or bend to Punctius Pilate. But the truth is, the Pope is a lesser being, mere man. He does not represent Jesus. He does not have the illusive keys that Rome parvades. That institution is a lie. It was set up from the dark kingdom as an opposition to the true Gospel. Rome as it has always done seeks to be relevant with Pope of a fallen empire. What he did is only done by uccultist. It has nothing to do with the word of God.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Kolanist(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
igo papa ti wo next level. This man is one of the most dangerous& evil genius man in this world. A jesuit for that matter.find out about the history of the jesuits,how they influenced the world wars & etc here> http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.spirituallysmart.com/Paris-The_Secret_History_of_Jesuits_1975.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjbhujDuMvhAhVCShUIHUUJBOIQFggPMAE&usg=AOvVaw2yLCH8SUd_hhfrJgfmlok2 i wonder were Jesus kisssed pilate or herod or cesar
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Qdubs(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2019
Wait oo!!! Is that not pinnick Amaju NFF president in the purple cassock?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Elvis778(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2019
mercy87:

John 13:5, After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.

Chai oooo stop lying and twisting the Scriptures... Jesus never bowed down and kissed his disciples feet. Read John 13:5-10.

See the whole scripture on what happen. Chai.

John 13:5-10 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
go to wikipedia and search types of kisses, then kissing in the church and then kissing of the feet, after that. Come tell me what you saw, i don't have strength to argue
after that you'd understand what the pope did and won't have to expose ur hatred for the holy church.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Elvis778(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2019
oldtime:
This is not christianity. It is not humility. If anything, it is a cultic practice, the Pope is the head of a dead world organisation. An organisation that does not represent Christ or His Gospel, kneeling before the President of South Sudan in public without a word meant nothing. Any one can do the same, associating such practice with humility is foolish. It is not humility in anyway. Old men sometimes do things that are unthinkable because of age and decline in intelligence, he did not take example of Peace and mending from the bible. No passage in the bible command this Idolatrous uccultic public show, some man will say, Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, then i ask, How is this related? And the Pope is not Jesus, he does not represent Jesus in anyway. The Papal order is the error of Rome. It is a continuation of the idolatrous practices of the days before the Gospel of Jesus. It is an attempt by Satan to transmutate idolatory into True Christianity. The pope does not represent Jesus. If anything. He is the representative of Satan. The devil. To assume that his kissing the feet of men connotes humility is to make an untruth. Only Men without Power resort to drama and public display. The Gospel of Jesus is the solution to the problems of the world. Not drama. Only men who are not in tune with the Holy spirit decieve their audience to get an attention. Rome had practice this deception for so long until the political climate made her irrelevant. The Pope is no longer relevant. The institution is just struggling to appeal to men through drama. Men without power have their ways. Moses never kissed the feet of Pharoah, Elijah never kissed the feet of Ahab of Jezebel, Daniel never kissed the feet of Nebuchadnezzar, Joseph never kissed the feet of the egyptian Lords. Even our Lord Jesus to one "Go tell that fox" Men of Power act differently. Jesus never bow or bend to Punctius Pilate. But the truth is, the Pope is a lesser being, mere man. He does not represent Jesus. He does not have the illusive keys that Rome parvades. That institution is a lie. It was set up from the dark kingdom as an opposition to the true Gospel. Rome as it has always done seeks to be relevant with Pope of a fallen empire. What he did is only done by uccultist. It has nothing to do with the word of God.
i smell hate,
you know,
sometimes i wonder where all of your senses went to,
who even gave you the bible you read
Hope you know the history of the bible??
Do you realise there are many Gospel books?? Over 50 thousand gospels of which cannot be all compiled in one book, they are al in the Vatican.
so the church came up with the idea of compiling the most necessary part of this books, compiled it together and called it THE BIBLE.
The bible can't possibly contain all Jesus did in his entire life and u know dat, don't be blinded by hate, try to understand.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Elvis778(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2019
oldtime:
This is not christianity. It is not humility. If anything, it is a cultic practice, the Pope is the head of a dead world organisation. An organisation that does not represent Christ or His Gospel, kneeling before the President of South Sudan in public without a word meant nothing. Any one can do the same, associating such practice with humility is foolish. It is not humility in anyway. Old men sometimes do things that are unthinkable because of age and decline in intelligence, he did not take example of Peace and mending from the bible. No passage in the bible command this Idolatrous uccultic public show, some man will say, Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, then i ask, How is this related? And the Pope is not Jesus, he does not represent Jesus in anyway. The Papal order is the error of Rome. It is a continuation of the idolatrous practices of the days before the Gospel of Jesus. It is an attempt by Satan to transmutate idolatory into True Christianity. The pope does not represent Jesus. If anything. He is the representative of Satan. The devil. To assume that his kissing the feet of men connotes humility is to make an untruth..

i smell hate,
you know,
sometimes i wonder where all of your senses went to,
who even gave you the bible you read
Hope you know the history of the bible??
Do you realise there are many Gospel books?? Over 50 thousand gospels of which cannot be all compiled in one book, they are al in the Vatican.
so the church came up with the idea of compiling the most necessary part of this books, compiled it together and called it THE BIBLE.
The bible can't possibly contain all Jesus did in his entire life and u know dat, don't be blinded by hate, try to understand.
So it's not in the bible does not mean it didn't happen okay?? This is why the church hid some books from the world, cuz they know most of dem when revealed to u might even make u drop Christianity, seriously speaking.
That's the plain truth, u see how ur shouting now?? Simply cuz u saw some in practice, if the while gospel should be given to you, trust me, after reading it, U'd ever step ur foot into any church again, rather, ur home becomes ur church.
the Catholic church saw the future already, and dey are tackling it. They are responsible. Don't castigate dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Seems like the pope resorted to such an extreme act in his bid to persuade those men to end the violence and bloodshed. But he apparently knows nothing about the true nature of the black man.

Would you kiss the hoof of an antelope, if you somehow had to appeal to its higher instincts? If you tried that, all you'd get is a kick in the eye grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by DerickCO(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Deceiving black people. Black people are useless!
You're useless! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.