Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down (84914 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by IamSassy(f): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
In my opinion, this is not humility and he is wrong. Kissing someone's feet is an act of worshipping the person. And God is the only one to be worshipped. No man should ever ever be worshipped.

And to those that said Jesus did it, I am here to tell you He never kissed anyone's feet. Please let's read our Bibles well before giving wrong information.

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2019

What is this?

Even the white man in black is disturbed by the deceitful gesture.

I know exactly what this pope is doing and its far from just a simple gesture of humility. Its highly demonic.

If you know what goes on in secret between the Vatican and political leaders, you will shiver.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by omojesu316(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ouch! oga, you are not smiling ooh.

SageMK:

It's better to let someone think you are an Idíot than to open your mouth & prove it but last I checked, stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go...

Get well soon.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by martineverest(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
One thing I have noticed about the pope is his humility... I have seen several videos of him doing such.

I know Nigerians pastor or priest can't do such.

But all the same we thank God.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Nigerian pastors would rather walk on members' heads
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by BiafraIsFree: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yoruba gutter demonic head slammers will justify this Islamic jihadist in pope garment slamming for his fellow Sudanese terrorist president for signing impostor to Nigeria to. Fulani terrorist in pope garment, I see you.

#LetBiafransGo.

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by SalC: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
uduak2016:
Deceiving black people. Black people are useless!
And you are black.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by BiafraIsFree: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Stop being unnecessarily stuppid. This is not the politics section. In matters of faith and the divine... U are a dimwit. Please, don't mention me. Goodnight fooolish Old man.

Head slammer association of animal kingdom.

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Reelmii: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
illuminati members are always humble during the day

but they are dangerous at night

just thinking out loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
felixray2010:

Your father na scam
See as you for go hell just for defending a man that scams people for a living
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Guyman02: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
HsLBroker:
I love the overwhelming humility of the pope, but having said that, the pope need to let the Catholic body know that bowing to graven image is contrary to the commandment of God.

Get out
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by OpinionCounts(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tpeters:
The Anti-Christ and mother-harlot!!
moving around in d name of peace and unity, whereby deceiving d whole world until dey r drunk of her wine .The scripture foretold it ,we r nt in darkness ,we r children of light and we know abt all of dis.

Very few will understand bro..

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Westsida: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
uduak2016:

You might just be right bro!
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by pelumyyyyy: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
okosodo:
This pope is not well, and this is not humility
OLODO
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by richie240: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by amaniro: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Jesus Christ never did this ! Stop lying and twisting the truth ! angry

But Mary Magdalene did it to Jesus
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by AngelicBeing: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Adeboye - how far angry
Hian shocked
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by AngelicBeing: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Jesus Christ never did this !
Stop lying and twisting the truth ! angry
Hahaha grin
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by greatermeme: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
SageMK:

It's better to let someone think you are an Idíot than to open your mouth & prove it but last I checked, stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go...

Get well soon.
chai, what kind of an insult is this! The man they were praying for looks like a mad man to me! They were casting out the spirit of madness in him! Chai, I have a tummy pain!
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Amalekki: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
Not the first time. He actually kissed the feet of poor migrants around Easter of 2016 - http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20160401-what-it-means-to-kiss-a-strangers-feet

Psalm 82:6 I said, “You are gods, and all of you are children of the Most High."

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Lamasta(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
uduak2016:
Last warning
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by whosayswot100(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
The same people the act by the Pope was a sign of humility are the same set of people that will deride VP's wife for.... to Aisha.

Hypocrites undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Kennitrust(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

That one na scam...
grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by israelmao(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2019
uduak2016:

I'm black and proud and useful.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 12, 2019
they there
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Amalekki: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2019
HsLBroker:
I love the overwhelming humility of the pope, but having said that, the pope need to let the Catholic body know that bowing to graven image is contrary to the commandment of God.
On graven images,

1. Read Exodus 20:3-6
2. After that, read Numbers 21:4-9 (This happened after the commandments)

Then read 1 Samuel 16:7

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by Kennydoc(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2019
julius976:
HUMILITY!!! That's what he preaches and practice. Adeboye will never do this to ONI OF IFE. I just love this pope

What is the essence of that act, and why should Adeboye do it?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by 11doubledee: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2019
If you u say this is not humility,then what do you call this?imagine ordinary people like ourselves,irrespective of the reason would gladly kiss another man's feet.
Maybe for money sha?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by planetx: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down by DeOTR: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2019
If only...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.