Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) (42061 Views)

Tips For Sharing The Road With Large Trucks To Avoid Accidents!! / Germany Opens Electric Highway For Trucks To Curb Pollution (photos) / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2019
ollah1:

Igbos are the most spiteful tribe on earth. This is delivered to a federal parastatal, the government they hate with passion, the party they hate with passion. They state governors didnt do this neither did the previous government. The same government has successfully given Ariria markets and its environs constant power supply but still doesnt mean their hatred is reduced.

You are very foolish and despicable. Your misery and sadness stinks from a mile.

Innoson is not Igbos. Innoson is an Igbo man doing his business. Idi0t, if you are buying his car, you would’ve been patronising him and not Igbos slowpoke. He is just a man.

Does buying Dangote’s cement mean I am patronising Hausa/Fulani? Does eating Dangote’s noodles mean I am patronising Hausa/Fulani??

Does buying Glo bundle mean that I am patronising Yoruba people? Why do you idi0ts have to tribalize this Innoson issue every time?

You are full of sh1t and very backward.

Power supply to the traders at Ariaria is the responsibility of the government. The electricity supply is not free. Those using it will pay for it and it benefits not just them but the government as well.

Pull your empty skull out of your backside.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by ndukwejoe(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2019
between you and your elder brother i don't know who is most foolish
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Assembled in Nigeria not made in Nigeria.

Ipob miscreants and lies, no wonder thier iPob terrorist Leader now IndecentStar.

I hate those people with passion, my elder brother got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by polosky: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2019
mancanoe:
Made in Nigeria... Proudly 9ja.

Boss...... Assembled in Nigeria not made
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by kernel001: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Ipob miscreants and lies, no wonder thier iPob terrorist Leader now IndecentStar.

I hate those people with passion, my elder brother got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

Hahaha.... You're living with the weight of bitterness, robbed your brother of love, because of your hatred for a people.

Secondly, you're semi illiterate,
These companies that manufactures components for Apple, the biggest company on earth.

1. Sony makes Camera for Apple
2.Qualcomm Inc. and Intel Corp for Chips
3.Toshiba Corp. for flash storage
4. Broadcom Ltd. for other wireless components.
5.NXP Semiconductors NV for the near-field communication chip that powers Apple Pay

According to you who makes Apple Products?............ (Sony, Toshiba, Apple, NXP)

It is the person who designs a product that owns it, he alone owns the patent right. Go back to school.

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2019
mancanoe:

Assembled in Nigeria.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by kernel001: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
This government patronise igbos more than any government ever in Nigeria.... yet the stupid igbos still hat the Buhari

If you hate a government do you stop paying tax? Does North love South South? Yet there Oil goes to even your lot that voted against their son.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

I hate those people with passion, my ******** got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

that is how i fukd a oyoroba christian girl mercilessly and chased her out.
The girl was too dirty and refused to wash her pant.
And moreover i dont want to give birth to a coword.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Chidex50(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Clap for your self! Since your

I hate those people with passion, my ******** got married to a girl from that tribe I made sure the marriage didn't work out, I Chase her out of the home

Clap for your self! Since you've turned apostle of hate what have you gained? Your mate are busy making money and you're talking nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
mancanoe:
Assemble in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
SmartMen:

Even Dangote started with importing cements

I'm very disappointed in you for wasting your valuable time to quote that motherfuker who's full of hatred and bitterness towards another tribe. cool
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by goaldynboy: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Rolings:
Yet Ibos will make you believe Buhari FG hates ibos and is killing ibo businesses, here is a FG agency patronizing them and many many others have patronized innoson but that wont satisfy children of hate.
before innoson, one of the biggest supplier of vehicles to FG is coscharis also an iboman, yet all we hear is how Buhari hate ibos
the head of our sovereign wealth fund is an iboman, when a damning report on SWF came out you all shouted Buhari when an iboman is the head of SWF.
Like someone said
'ibos are their own real problem"

My friaaand close your smelly buccal cavity!!

Is Buhari the same as Govt Agency?!

What if it's a philanthropist or NGO that bought the vehicle on behalf of Road Safety!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by KingOfallOsu: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
gbosaa:

You are very foolish and despicable. Your misery and sadness stinks from a mile.

Innoson is not Igbos. Innoson is an Igbo man doing his business. Idi0t, if you are buying his car, you would’ve been patronising him and not Igbos slowpoke. He is just a man.

Does buying Dangote’s cement mean I am patronising Hausa/Fulani? Does eating Dangote’s noodles mean I am patronising Hausa/Fulani??

Does buying Glo bundle mean that I am patronising Yoruba people? Why do you idi0ts have to tribalize this Innoson issue every time?

Power supply to the traders at Ariaria is the responsibility of the government. The electricity supply is not free. Those using it will pay for it and it benefits not just them but the government as well.

My Good OSU you make me happy when you go wild grin

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by SmartMen: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Burgerlomo:

I'm very disappointed in you for wasting your valuable time to quote that motherfuker who's full of hatred and bitterness towards another tribe. cool
u don't need to be bro. No need.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by goaldynboy: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2019
gbosaa:

Excellent!

If it were possible, I would have given you a million likes for lecturing that head slamming zombie!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by KingOfallOsu: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2019
technicallyrich:

that is how i fukd a oyoroba christian girl mercilessly and chased her out.
The girl was too dirty and refused to wash her pant.
And moreover i dont want to give birth to a coword.

OSU dick his too short and so she Dump you, if you are looking for a Coward look inside the Mirror OSU. She will give birth to a brave man after she Dump you OSU grin

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by goaldynboy: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2019
gbosaa:

Excellent!

If it were possible, I would have given you a million likes for lecturing that head slamming zombie!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2019
trytillmake:
In a serious economy this company will be motivated by the government for other companies like this to spring up but no if no be abroad we no go use am. angry angry angry angry

They ain't d only assembling company in Nigeria, they are already treated favorably compared to d others already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by greatbuc(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2019
empron:
Good one,I hope FRSC will maintain it.
actually I hope Nigerians won't burnt it.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by RTSC: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

In the better days gone by, it is a sacrilege for an igbo parents to give his children to Yoruba

Your people were crying up and down like babies.

Don't worry, those days are coming back.

Besides, if the igbo girl sef get sense and is not afflicted by masochism, shey na Yoruba wey no sabi how to take care of wife, she go Marry?

Of all the men in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

OSU dick his too short and so she Dump you, if you are looking for a Coward look inside the Mirror OSU. She will give birth to a brave man after she Dump you OSU grin
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

nmeen,the thing pain you.just like how awo is been currently tortued in hell fia for not serving chukwu okeke obiama.the true God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by jcccccc: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2019
kaen1317:
Igbo haters should come and comment please.

ANAMBRA HATERS HAVE LANDED TO TURN THIS TO A TRIBAL WAR THREAD.

I KNOW U ARE AN IPOB YOOT SPONSORED BY IPOB TO WAGE TRIBAL WAR AND CONFUSION ONLINE.

BE INFORMED THAT EDUCATED YORUBAS AND WELL MEANING NIGERIANS EVEN THE PRESIDENCY KNOW WHO UR GROUP IS AND YOUR ONLINE STRATEGY SO U HAVE FAILED.

READ WHAT OONI OF IFE SAID ABOUT IGBOS AND YOU KNOW REAL YORUBAS LOVE IGBOS.

INNOSON IS A NIGERIAN FIRM, ANAMBRA IS IN NIGERIA NOT BIAFRA. BIAFRA IS DEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by KingOfallOsu: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2019
technicallyrich:

nmeen,the thing pain you.just like how awo is been currently tortued in hell fia for not serving chukwu okeke obiama.the true God.

No 3milllion OSU are the ones crying in hell OSU grin, listen carefully
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Trezagezz: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2019
[[s][/s]quote author=Princeofnigeria post=77476490]Rubbish.

[/quote][s][/s]

Weyrey ntorrrrre shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by VulgarLee(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2019
FindX:
FG just dey help this man life yet the mumu no wan blow.
no be ur father mate?
You dey here tire u no owe
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Rolings: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2019
goaldynboy:

My friaaand close your smelly buccal cavity!!

Is Buhari the same as Govt Agency?!

What if it's a philanthropist or NGO that bought the vehicle on behalf of Road Safety!!

"what if" but it wasnt a philantropist but a deliberate policy by government to encourage local manufacturers, you will be shocked if you know the number of FG and state agencies that are using innoson vehicles, even millitary.........if Buhari and his government decide not to patronize him nothing will happen......be grateful.....if you are not grateful for something small will you appreciate something big?
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Amanew(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2019
Megfrivolous:

is everything about hate ??

let all us keep assembling if it will help our economy.

just listen to yourself, you are happy and proud because you destroyed not just anyone's marriage but your elder brothers, the length you have taken your hate to, hurting your own bro.
how does it concern the people on this platform, why are you telling us

do you feel better now ?
Yes!coz have been he committed a crime you all we be shouting It is them Biafra!
Now that he is booming economical you won't remember he is an Igbo
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Indomie001: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2019
kaen1317:
Igbo haters should come and comment please.
If i tell you to get sense and stop tribal nonsense now some idiot ll still show stupidity because they have termed people like us a "unity begger" .

But i think there are lots of benefit we can do for each other if we can unite and this good gesture from innoson is one of them.
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by ehinorlive: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2019
igbo are leading
meanwhile i sell data in all network contact on sign
Re: Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2019
gbosaa:

Dangote cement and glo cant be placed in the same line alongside innoson simply because those earlier two companies cant be boycotted totally in large numbers. Innoson can be, since there are way better competitors in the market and they are trusted but a country cant go if it doesnt look inward and that's exactly what this government has done which the previous didnt do.

Why didnt the previous government buy these vehicles from innoson?
Why didnt the state governors patronize this company?

It's the responsibility of the government to provide power but why didnt the previous government provide such power to an important market like Ariara?

You can twist facts as much as you can but this government in it's short tenure has provided for igbos and its region what the previous didnt do yet they hate the party, the government, president and everything that revolves around it. Hate is in your blood already so in expect nothing less from a swine and deadbrain folk like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) / A Horrific Accident On Badagry Expressway Today (Graphic Photos) / How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.