Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? (855 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / How Would You Revenge Against Your Ex? / mumumugu plans revenge for the lady he would marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by dealordea(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2010
Please don't crucify me on this but i need to let the cat out of the bag, Several years ago my best friend got cheated on by his girlfriend of 4 years and another good friend of his. Needless to say he was very hurt and disillusioned for quite a while after that. Both of the relationships (with his girlfriend and with his friend) ended abruptly as a cause of this.I was extremely angry on behalf of my friend so I decided to "revenge" him.
This other guy had a really hot mother and his parents were divorced. I knew he was a real "Mummy`s boy". That was his own problem, grin grin grin grin grin Ok, jump forward: I seduced his mother and spent the night with her,
It didn`take long for the guy to figure out what had happened, but he never did have the balls to confront me with it directly. I know from certain sources that this was a real blow to him, though.
Naturally my best friend was very pleased with my "act of solidarity".
My question for you all is this: Was this wrong of me? Have you ever experienced anything similar?
( I have to admit I have felt some small amount of guilt over the years, but not very much to be perfectly honest.)
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by ARmanx(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2010
YOU ARE LUCKY YOU ARE STILL BREATHING!
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2010
@OP

Would you Revenge Avenge for your best Friend?
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by IyaBasira: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2010
What type of rubbish is that? You slept with someones mom?

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. Its just a story told to get replies so you can have your 15 minutes of fame.
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^^ ROFLMAO

Iyabasira abeg free this guy wey no get handwork come give me food chop.
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by DrCork: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2010
Only if his wife is very beautiful (light skin) tongue
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2010
So you slept with someone's mum. I guess that makes you a modafuker! tongue
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by DrCork: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2010
Nothin wrong with sleepin with someones mum, be nice!! angry
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by Olami099(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2010
stupid mr cock is at it again?
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2010
The Cork series is BACK y'all Season 12 grin
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by 1102(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2010
Okija_juju:

The Cork series is BACK y'all Season 12 grin

Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by collinsfbi(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2010
@Poster, you are indeed modafucker. You are not avenging anything besides na who send u message of vengeance and retribution? You only did what u have done because u wanted to, alagbereeeee okunrin

@ Iyabasira,
What type of rubbish is that? You slept with someones mom?
@ Ujujoan,
So you slept with someone's mum. I guess that makes you a modafuker!

All these i don't really what to hear at all, what the guy did and called vengeance is wrong and am sure his friend won't be happy to hear that but do Ladies don't sleep with someone's dad? why stressing on someone's mum? what is the diff btw someone mum and someone dad? abegi spear me d wahala joooo but to be sincere d poster must be a goat, what if it was his own mum someone did that to? what will he do?
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by sexylogan(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2010
undecided
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by IyaBasira: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2010
collinsfbi:

@ Iyabasira, @ Ujujoan,
All these i don't really what to hear at all, what the guy did and called vengeance is wrong and am sure his friend won't be happy to hear that but do Ladies don't sleep with someone's dad? why stressing on someone's mum? what is the diff btw someone mum and someone dad? abegi spear me d wahala joooo but to be sincere d poster must be a goat, what if it was his own mum someone did that to? what will he do?

Do not use oranges to explain tomatoes.

If a girl did the same thing I would tell her exactly what I wrote up there.

And to be honest, you seem really confused.
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
MrPrsdent:

@OP
Would you Revenge Avenge for your best Friend?

lol, wrong again, at least correct him properly it's "WOULD YOU AVENGE YOUR BEST FRIEND?"
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
Not his mother seducing you, You seduced his mother, shameless HE GOAT, Nasty scum. Wait until some other friend of yours got into por, n movies with your mom.

Delonte West of NL
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
@OP: You are by far one of the most disgusting things I have come across on NL [besides MOBO444]. You had no business sleeping with his mother. You had no business doing that. It didn't involve you. Can't wait till someone sleeps with your own mother so we can see how you like it. As matter of fact, it would be funny if someone did the same to you and impregnates your mother. Then, we'll really see how much you like it. And to answer your question, yes it was wrong and no, I haven't experienced anything like that nor would I have have done what you did. It doesn't show "solidarity". It was an act of immaturity.
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
Inked your wanted by me. The girl still want to give the dude the $12k despite all the things I told her, let me know watchu think. Maybe opening a thread for her may do a change,
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
REALITY101:

Inked your wanted by me. The girl still want to give the dude the $12k despite all the things I told her, let me know watchu think. Maybe opening a thread for her may do a change,

Oh my!!! Well, you've warned her. There's only so much you can do. Its up to her to decide now. You've done your part. If it blows up in her face then make sure your there so she can has a shoulder to cry on. Chai!!! I still say she's making a huge mistake. At least if there was documentation it would protect her. Suppose something goes wrong, the guy could easily say they had a verbal agreement and that she has no documentation to prove anything. Another thing you can try is to be present when they make this sort of deal. I don't know how comfortable she would be to that idea though. Having a witness there to confirm things could help out if problems come up later.
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by dealordea(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, What the hell did i hear you say, common, this is a time for revenge, my friend is in a coma right now and you are telling me not to do such thing, i pray you are also in such a shoe, and let me know how you will react, ASSHOLE,
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2010
deal_ordea:

@Inked_Nerd, What the hell did i hear you say, common, this is a time for revenge, my friend is in a coma right now and you are telling me not to do such thing, i pray you are also in such a shoe, and let me know how you will react, ASSHOLE,

Lmao, your friend having a damn hissy fit about his chick still has nothing to do with you. Stop trying to justify your actions. And why are you even mad at me? Did you not ask a question? If what you wanted was for everyone here to nod in agreement with your actions then you came to the wrong place. You shouldn't have posted the question. I mean c'mon, what did you really expect people to say "Good for you, you did a great job!!!". Give me a break!!! Get over yourself and grow the hell up.  If you didn't like my response then too bad. And keep praying for whatever you want, unlike you, I have enough sense not oinvolve my self in a matter like that.
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by dealordea(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, This is reality am talking about and i don't know what is wrong with my Naija people, Always disgusting when people open up with the darkest secret of there life, Are u telling me, you don't have a dark secret, common, i should be the one to say grow up because this is world, not hell, you hear different things happening day by day, Am not looking for a applaud on this but forget it, I think i will open up a thread very soon, watch out.
Re: Would You Revenge For Your Best Friend? by InkedNerd(f): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2010
deal_ordea:

@Inked_Nerd, This is reality am talking about and i don't know what is wrong with my Naija people, Always disgusting when people open up with the darkest secret of there life, Are u telling me, you don't have a dark secret, common, i should be the one to say grow up because this is world, not hell, you hear different things happening day by day, Am not looking for a applaud on this but forget it, I think i will open up a thread very soon, watch out.

Reality my a.ss!!! It was still none of your business. So your best friend commits murder, will you cover it up for him all for the sake of "solidarity". Go create whatever thread you like. Its not like I'm the only person who disagreed with your actions so stop trying to single me out. Go call everyone else out since you have such a problem with people not supporting your act of "solidarity".

(1) (Reply)

Hell No / Why Lie About Your Virginity / Is She My Friend? Or Should I Forget About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.