Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? (7047 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / How Do I Approach A Widow? / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by blacktiger2(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2019
I researched a lot and decided based on comments from people that the best place for a black man to emmigrate women-wise is Northern Europe/Germanic countries. I still haven't decided which country I will try, and how, but I wanted some tips from those who have knowledge of how to approach girls there. And also I wanted to know exactly what kind of girl I could get there. I heard that these countries are easy for black men to get native girls, but like what kind of girl? Despite the comments I heard, I still fear that an immigrant will have difficulty. So I would like to know more specific details. Hope someone can help.
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by longrunner(m): 1:48am On Apr 12, 2019
It's pretty easy bro. I live in Sweden. Germanic girls are easy for black men. Just be straight about your intentions. They like confidence, and drool over black guys. About the kind of girl, there are many beautiful girls that look like models here, and it's pretty easy for black men to get them. So you can choose any type you like. Young teenage girls are specially easy and sexy. My current girlfriend is very young like that, and very cute. I still go out with other girls. Some I consider like secondary girlfriends. So don't worry. Women will be the least of your troubles here. Biggest problem is getting here to paradise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Sirmuel1(m): 2:45am On Apr 12, 2019
Just be sincere with them and you're good to go.

They are not like the hungry ones we have in one zoo like that cheesy

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Fizzymike1(m): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Is that your problem in life? U escape from Nigeria to get a greener pasture and now ur village people has given you the problem of women to destroy your life. Bro just hustle and make money that is only your problem

25 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Blankstare(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2019
∆∆ so he should kill himself because he's an immigrant? You probably don't know how old he's he,hutsling and having fun shouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by TANID(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2019
longrunner:
It's pretty easy bro. I live in Sweden. Germanic girls are easy for black men. Just be straight about your intentions. They like confidence, and drool over black guys. About the kind of girl, there are many beautiful girls that look like models here, and it's pretty easy for black men to get them. So you can choose any type you like. Young teenage girls are specially easy and sexy. My current girlfriend is very young like that, and very cute. I still go out with other girls. Some I consider like secondary girlfriends. So don't worry. Women will be the least of your troubles here. Biggest problem is getting here to paradise.
How Do I Get There ?
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by logan2(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2019
TANID:

How Do I Get There ?
follow my backyard, you will see one koror, follow that koro,sweden is by the right and norway on the left grin fxck-tard, we die here in this country, no going anywhere

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by shaybebaby(f): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
longrunner:

Don't worry, the police will come knocking at your door soon. You think the west is somewhere you can indulge in your paedophilia and get away scot free?

Your chickens will eventually come home to roost. *spits*

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2019
shaybebaby:

Don't worry, the police will come knocking at your door soon. You think the west is somewhere you can indulge in your paedophilia and get away scot free?

what if his gf is 18/19? last time I checked they are adult/teenager undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Is that your problem in life? U escape from Nigeria to get a greener pasture and now ur village people has given you the problem of women to destroy your life. Bro just hustle and make money that is only your problem

You didn't make sense. So unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by TANID(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
logan2:
follow my backyard, you will see one koror, follow that koro,sweden is by the right and norway on the left grin fxck-tard, we die here in this country, no going anywhere
Hahaha
Bro I Go Leav You Las Las I Know That For Sure Seriously I Already Had A White Girl To Be My Wife So I Know Very Soon I Go Leav Naija

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by logan2(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
TANID:

Hahaha
Bro I Go Leav You Las Las I Know That For Sure Seriously I Already Had A White Girl To Be My Wife So I Know Very Soon I Go Leav Naija
wish you good luck sha, las las all of us sha soon leave this country grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Amanda4life: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
I want a friend who is a true born again. Male or female. Married
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by ledamaster(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
Amanda4life:

hi
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Starboytwo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
logan2:
all the fuc.king all of us die here.....
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
I’m wondering why both Monikers was opened same day grin
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
blacktiger2:
I researched a lot and decided based on comments from people that the best place for a black man to emmigrate women-wise is Northern Europe/Germanic countries. I still haven't decided which country I will try, and how, but I wanted some tips from those who have knowledge of how to approach girls there. And also I wanted to know exactly what kind of girl I could get there. I heard that these countries are easy for black men to get native girls, but like what kind of girl? Despite the comments I heard, I still fear that an immigrant will have difficulty. So I would like to know more specific details. Hope someone can help.
try Sweden
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by longrunner(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
TANID:

How Do I Get There ?

Depends on your qualifications. It's easier for qualified professionals. Much harder for people with no qualifications. Nothing is impossible though. PM me and we can chat more about that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by longrunner(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
shaybebaby:

Always a jelous witch trying to curse succesful people. There is something called "age of consent", honey. Teenage girls above that age are legal.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
PRESENTATION:
I’m wondering why both Monikers was opened same day grin

Sharp. Na format naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by shaybebaby(f): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
longrunner:

Always a jelous witch trying to curse succesful people. There is something called "age of consent", honey. Teenage girls above that age are legal.
What is successful about being a paedo? undecided

As if your initial comment wasn't about the poor thing being "very young like that" with the emphasis on the very young bit.

Pray you don't ever meet me in real life, I will grass your sick @ss up!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by sarutobi: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
So you are immigrating cos of woman, mehn you must be financialy strong bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by TANID(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
shaybebaby:

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by TANID(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Amanda4life:
I'm Male Like You Can We Be A Friend
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by TANID(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
all the fuc.king all of us die here.....
No Not All Of Up Some Go Escape Hell Nah And I'm Already One Of Them

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by TANID(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
longrunner:

Depends on your qualifications. It's easier for qualified professionals. Much harder for people with no qualifications. Nothing is impossible though. PM me and we can chat more about that.
AlRight Sir
You Can Mail Me At
Triplesninetananauncy@gmail.Com
Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by pansophist(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
shaybebaby:

I presume that you're conflating "age of consent" with "age of maturity". In Sweden, the age of consent is 15. Meaning, having a sexual relationship with someone 15 years old and above is not considered rape, and permissible if its consensual. Furthermore, 18 and 19 years old are considered teenagers.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by khiaa(f): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
pansophist:

I presume that you're conflating "age of consent" with "age of maturity". In Sweden, the age of consent is 15. Meaning, having a sexual relationship with someone 15 years old and above is not considered rape, and permissible if its consensual. Furthermore, 18 and 19 years old are considered teenagers.

At the bolded. If he has sex with an underage girl it is not considered consensual even if he is a teenager. A 20-year-old black man meets an underage white girl (17) in a nite club, in this club you have to be 21 to enter. The black man had a fake ID that stated he was 21, the girl was not carded they just let her in. The couple talked and danced and soon left the club to go to his place(he thought she was 21 because she was in the club). When they got to his place they kissed and they were there no longer than 10 minutes the eyewitnesses stated. The girl went to the hospital and claimed that she was raped, there was no sign of forced entry, or semen, only saliva where he had kissed her. It was determined that no rape occurred, but [b]he was still taken to trial and given 12 years in prison. What was his crime you ask? He Kissed An Underage White Girl. undecided [/b]This is a current event, he was sentenced in March 2019. You men had better use wiser judgment. No matter how many times you are warned about messing with these neanderthal women you ignore the warning. It has been concluded that neanderthal va.gina is worth going to prison for or even dying for when it comes to the psychology of the black man's mind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by khiaa(f): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
longrunner:

LMAO grin grin grin grin So you equate being able to sex white girls as being successful? Some Nigerian men are the most disgraceful Africoons on the planet, your self-worth is little to none.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
I don't think OP has even left Nigeria and he's already preoccupied with the girls he's going to lash there. Dem swear for you? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
SBL28:
I don't think OP has even left Nigeria and he's already preoccupied with the girls he's going to lash there. Dem swear for you? grin grin grin
Seek and it shall be given unto you,says the good book.

So I see no wrong in what the op is doing, wish him goodluck and move on.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin grin So you equate being able to sex white girls as being successful? Some Nigerian men are the most disgraceful Africoons on the planet, your self-worth is little to none.
Who self worth help? undecided give me White puna habeg,I don't give a fvck about self worth. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Slay Queens Raped And Killed.(video). Viewer Discretion. / How To Make A Lady Desire For More!!!!!! / I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.