Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. (4378 Views)

If Jesus Didn't Charge For Healing Then Why Are Pastors Doing So? / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Manchester United’s Angel Gomes Went To T.B Joshua’s Church For Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Martinez39:
More and more nonsense. While man is working tirelessly to find the cure for cancer and AIDS, people all over the world are dying because god wants them to unravel the cures he hide in nature. He watches them die when he could have simply pointed out the cure or provided his healing power. How logical. Good day.
The ranting and raving of someone banging his head against a brickwall. You keep on forgetting that the earth was given off to man and so it is man's responsibilty to look after the earth, take care of the earth, find correct solutions to problem and/or ills plaguing earth. This blaming culture, looking at someone to point the finger at except for man, has to stop. We wouldnt be in this situation, if in the first place, man didnt foxtrot uniform charlie kilo up.

Martinez39:
I am in need of more excuses. MuttleyLaff, is that all you've got? grin jesusjnr/jesusjnr2, Anas09, Paxonel, Originalkalokalo, shadeyinka etc. won't you come and defend your god? grin
Make up your mind, I thought you earlier said a good day adios to me

3 Likes

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Martinez39(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The ranting and raving of someone banging his head against a brickwall. You keep on forgetting that the earth was given off to man and so it is man's responsibilty to look after the earth, take care of the earth, find correct solutions to problem and/or ills plaguing earth. This blaming culture, looking at someone to point the finger at except for man, has to stop. We wouldnt be in this situation, if in the first place, man didnt foxtrot uniform charlie kilo up.

Make up your mind, I thought you earlier said a good day adios to me
Still more nonsense. More nonsense. Anyway, let me keep to my word and call it a day with you. grin
Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by TVSA: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Martinez39:
More and more nonsense. While man is working tirelessly to find the cure for cancer and AIDS, people all over the world are dying because god wants them to unravel the cures he hid in nature. He watches them die when he could have simply pointed out the cure or provided his healing power. How logical. Good day.

grin grin sometimes I feel angry when I read some people's thoughts. So god is waiting for man to discover cure for cancer while children are dying daily in children cancer ward. God likes playing hide and seek. Imagine 2 years old babies suffering from cancer while god his playing games with the researchers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Martinez39(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2019
TVSA:

grin grin sometimes I feel angry when I read some people's thoughts. So god is waiting for man to discover cure for cancer while children are dying daily in children cancer ward. God likes playing hide and seek. Imagine 2 years old babies suffering from cancer while god his playing games with the researchers
Are you minding them? They are christians because they lack the critical reasoning ability and honesty to break free from a much loved indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
SCIENCE will admit when it is wrong.

RELIGION will kill to prove it is right.
Its funny how true this is
Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You keep on forgetting that the earth was given off to man and so it is man's responsibilty to look after the earth, take care of the earth, find correct solutions to problem and/or ills plaguing earth.
Is man not trying his best? Meanwhile, what is God (the creator of the earth) doing about it?
Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Are you minding them? They are christians because they lack the critical reasoning ability and honesty to break free from a much loved indoctrination.
Bunkum

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
SCIENCE will admit when it is wrong.
RELIGION will kill to prove it is right.

IAmSabrina:
Its funny how true this is
It actually is funny that true and pure religion that has no faults, isn't what both you think it is

IAmSabrina:

Is man not trying his best? Meanwhile, what is God (the creator of the earth) doing about it?
Man is doing and trying his best, kudos to man but more obviously can be done.

God is doing a waiting on man. Man is holding God back and down. It's down to man. Wasn't it man who wanted to know, who desired knowledge? Well keep on working at man, the world awaits your discoveries and findings

2 Likes

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Martinez39(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

God is doing a waiting on man. Man is holding God back and down. It's down to man. Wasn't it man who wanted to know, who desired knowledge? Well keep on working at man, the world awaits your discoveries and findings
If i may ask, what is God waiting for man to do? And how can man be holding God down. God is limitless!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:

If i may ask, what is God waiting for man to do? And how can man be holding God down. God is limitless!
Reach the potentials God has already put in him. Same way there is a furniture etcetera in a seed of oak tree, waiting for man to bring out the chair, bed etcetera in the seed.

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MJBOLT: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2019
this is the most foolish thing i have seen this week,how can you hold down and back an all powerful god? undecided

MuttleyLaff:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Reach the potentials God has already put in him. Same way there is a furniture etcetera in a seed of oak tree, waiting for man to bring out the chair, bed etcetera in the seed.
Instead of waiting, why can't the supposedly omnibenevolent God, after witnessing the distressing situation, simply direct man to the seed of the oak tree instead of watching man fail after every attempt?

I'm sorry but i fail to understand how an all-loving God would, in the first place, permit the existence of evil in a world he created.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Funaki: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2019
MJBOLT:
this is the most foolish thing i have seen this week,how can you hold down and back an all powerful god? undecided

I think the guy is joking because I don't understand what he's saying
Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by shadeyinka(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS NOT A VALID CONTRIBUTION.

YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO POST ON THIS MATTER, JUST LIKE MOST BELIEVERS.

I AM SURE THE MOST THE "MOST CHRISTIAN" PERSON ALIVE ON EARTH WILL DO IS TO COME HERE AND URGE US TO IGNORE LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE AND JUST BELIEVE IN THE ALL-WISE AND MYSTERIOUS YAHWEH SO THAT WE CAN MAKE HEAVEN WHEN WE DIE.
THEY'LL SAY THAT AND DISAPPEAR WITHOUT ADDRESSING THE SITUATION ON GROUND.
AND THEN SIGN OUT WITH THE USUAL "A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART............ " cheesy

...clap clap clap!
Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Instead of waiting, why can't the supposedly omnibenevolent God, after witnessing the distressing situation, simply direct man to the seed of the oak tree instead of watching man fail after every attempt?

I'm sorry but i fail to understand how an all-loving God would, in the first place, permit the existence of evil in a world he created.
I guess, you are all wise up, you want to teach God how best to do His work, yeah?
Have you ever heard of the saying, as you lay your bed so lie in it, huh? Well this is man's lot, you can't have your cake and eat it.

Man doesn't need directing, the healing is in the seed, and because he already knows that, he just and merely has to keep on chipping and digging away until he hits water and stumble on the elixir(s)

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I guess, you are all wise up, you want to teach God how best to do His work, yeah?
[s]Have you ever heard of the saying, as you lay your bed so lie in it, huh? Well this is man's lot, you can't have your cake and eat it.[/s]

Man doesn't need directing the healing is in the seed, because he already knows that, he just and merely has to keep on chipping and digging away until he hits water and stumble on the elixir

cheesy..... grin grin grin
@bolded no one is teaching God anything. I just find it odd that even humans can sometimes be more moral than an omnibenevolent deity.

@italics I dont think you fully appreciate the contradiction on display here undecided. The christian God is supposedly omnibenevolent I.E possessing unlimited goodness. If God can permit suffering and hardship and sickness in the world he created, then we have to eliminate omnibenevolence from his resume,.... possibly even omnipotence too. Saying God will just sit back, kick up his feet in the air and watch man fail again and again (with casualties mind you) is a glaring contradiction

4 Likes

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Martinez39(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

...clap clap clap!
... rεtard rεtard rεtard!
Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Martinez39(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:

@bolded no one is teaching God anything. I just find it odd that even humans can sometimes be more moral than an omnibenevolent deity.

@italics I dont think you fully appreciate the contradiction on display here undecided. The christian God is supposedly omnibenevolent I.E possessing unlimited goodness. If God can permit suffering and hardship and sickness in the world he created, then we have eliminate omnibenevolence from his resume,.... possibly even omnipotence too. Saying God will just sit back, kick up his feet in the air and watch man fail again and again (with casualties mind you) is a glaring contradiction
That post you replied to demonstrates pure stupidity. This is what happens when their beans is not our beans. These christards will always blame man's failures on man but credit man's successes to god. Very foolish folks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:

@italics I dont think you fully appreciate the contradiction on display here undecided. The christian God is supposedly omnibenevolent I.E possessing unlimited goodness. If God can permit suffering and hardship and sickness in the world he created, then we have eliminate omnibenevolence from his resume,.... possibly even omnipotence too. Saying God will just sit back, kick up his feet in the air and watch man fail again and again (with casualties mind you) is a glaring contradiction
You might have a case and be permitted to say all that, only and if only God isn't in control, and still ever on top of things and everyone. Rules have being set in place and these rules have to be abide by. This is the way the cookie crumbles, especially if man wanted to do things his way and the highway. It doesn't affect God's omnibenevolence nor Omnipotence in any shape or form

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You might have a case and be permitted to say all that, only and if only God isn't in control, and still ever on top of things and everyone. Rules have being set in place and these rules have to be abide by. This is the way the cookie crumbles, especially if man wanted to do things his way and the highway. It doesn't affect God's omnibenevolence nor Omnipotence in any shape or form
Are you suggesting that from the beginning of time, God couldn't have simply created a universe with free will & no evil?

3 Likes

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Martinez39(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
God made those rules and no one can question him if he decides to break these rules to intervene for a benevolent cause. Who sent him to make these rules? Who compels him to keep them? Even he breaks the rules for any reason, good or bad, no one can question him since he is god.

Therefore, I ask, what's preventing him for pointing out the cures to lethal illnesses or making available his raw power? You will need better excuses.

Cc. IAmSabrina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Are you suggesting that from the beginning of time, God couldn't have simply created a universe with free will & no evil?

Martinez39:
God made those rules and no one can question him if he decides to break these rules to intervene for a benevolent cause. Who sent him to make these rules? Who compels him to keep them? Even he breaks the rules for any reason, good or bad, no one can question him since he is god.

Therefore, I ask, what's preventing him for pointing out the cures to lethal illnesses or making available his raw power? You will need better excuses.

Cc. IAmSabrina
It's about time both you guys begin to learn that it is God's prerogative to do things the way and manner He decides to. He doesn't answer to either of youse. He doesn't own either of youse an explanation for how He lets things happen or not happen on earth. It is why God is God and you and Martinez39 are the prideful, mouthy earthling quick to give the lips

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

[s]It's about time both you guys begin to learn that it is God's prerogative to do thinks the way and manner He decides to. He doesn't answer to either of youse. He doesn't own either of youse an explanation for how He lets things happen or not happen on earth. It is why God is God and you and Martinez39 are the prideful, mouthy earthling quick to give the lips[/s]
Suffice it to say that in less than two pages, you've already run out of excuses for your god and now you're tagging me a "prideful & mouthy earthling" for pointing out a gross contradiction in your god's nature. What else is new with you folks?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Image123(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Dtruthspeaker victorian Image123
Stop mentioning me all over the place. I've said it several times on nairaland. Faith is not mutually exclusive to medicine. People used medicine in the Bible. Only ignorant people think that you can't use medicine as a believer. Spin till tomorrow, the Bible is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Martinez39(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

It's about time both you guys begin to learn that it is God's prerogative to do thinks the way and manner He decides to. He doesn't answer to either of youse. He doesn't own either of youse an explanation for how He lets things happen or not happen on earth. It is why God is God and you and Martinez39 are the prideful, mouthy earthling quick to give the lips
Wow. God can do things the way and manner he decides to, therefore any inadequacy and irrationality of god should be swept under the carpet. How logical. We never said god needs to answer to us or that he owes us any explanation. However, we will continue to question and bring to light the inconsistencies and inadequacies of the god idea and how incompatible it is with the observation of human life. The fact that people would accept the god idea without questioning its inconsistency and irrationality and then make excuses for them shows stuρidity is fully at work in many people.

You call me proud and mouthy? What for? For questioning the reasonableness of the excuse "god doesn't heal anyone, doctors and nurses are god's only provision for healing"?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by victorian(f): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Image123:

Stop mentioning me all over the place. I've said it several times on nairaland. Faith is not mutually exclusive to medicine. People used medicine in the Bible. Only ignorant people think that you can't use medicine as a believer. Spin till tomorrow, the Bible is very clear.

No need answering greatresearcher, when he's tired arguing within himself, he will go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Suffice it to say that in less than two pages, you've already run out of excuses for your god and now you're tagging me a "prideful & mouthy earthling" for pointing out a gross contradiction in your god's nature. What else is new with you folks?
It is obvious the truth is a bitter pill to swallow for you. God has no need for anyone to make excuses for Him. You are prideful and with a big mouth for size for that matter. What you achieved, what have you created and/or done in life, for you to have the audacity to denigrate God, huh? Ordinary finger nail, you can't create, the plank in your eye is still, yet you have the cheek to want to be making snide remarks about God. You that, in five minutes times, God can decide from you His breath back and just like you suddenly become history. Just thank God for His tolerance nature, others if they were God, won't be that tolerant with you and Martinez39

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It is obvious the truth is a bitter pill to swallow for you. God has no need for anyone to make excuses for Him. You are prideful and with a big mouth for size for that matter. What you achieved, what have you created and/or done in life, for you to have the audacity to denigrate God, huh? Ordinary finger nail, you can't create, the plank in your eye is still, yet you have the cheek to want to be making snide remarks about God. You that, in five minutes times, God can decide from you His breath back and just like you suddenly become history. Just thank God for His tolerance nature, others if they were God, won't be that tolerant with you and Martinez39
The butthurt & ad hominem is powerful in this one. grin grin grin.

Pray, clown, point out anywhere i made any snide remarks about your god before you came in, with your unders riding up and mucus all over your face, crying a river. That you can't think of a reason to justify the actions of your god is no one's fault but yours. So put a pacifier in it if you have nothing else to say, please for your sake!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by Martinez39(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Lol. This height of it all. Mr. Man, IAmSabrina and I are not saying god needs to answer to us or that he owes us any explanation. We are simply asking questions that bring to light the irrationality of the excuse "god doesn't heal anyone, doctors and nurses are god's only provision for healing"? in addition to why god doesn't make his raw power available for healing. Do you have any reasonable answer or not?

Unlike you, we ask questions instead of overlooking the irrationalities and inconsistencies of god with the nonsensical excuse "... God's prerogative to do thinks the way and manner He decides to. He doesn't answer to either of youse. He doesn't own either of youse an explanation for how He lets things happen or not happen on earth." To do such is to surrender to stuρidity.

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:
The butthurt & ad hominem is powerful in this one. grin grin grin.

Pray, clown, point out anywhere i made any snide remarks about your god before you came in, with your unders riding up and mucus all over your face, crying a river. That you can't think of a reason to justify the actions of your god is no one's fault but yours. So put a pacifier in it if you have nothing else to say, please for your sake!
If she doesn't remember when nor know where she denigrated God with her snide remarks, what can I say or do more

Martinez39:
Lol. This height of it all. Mr. Man, IAmSabrina and I are not saying god needs to answer to us or that he owes us any explanation. We are simply asking questions that bring to light the irrationality of the excuse "god doesn't heal anyone, doctors and nurses are god's only provision for healing"? in addition to why god doesn't make his raw power available for healing. Do you have any reasonable answer or not?

Unlike you, we ask questions instead of overlooking the irrationalities and inconsistencies of god with the nonsensical excuse "... God's prerogative to do thinks the way and manner He decides to. He doesn't answer to either of youse. He doesn't own either of youse an explanation for how He lets things happen or not happen on earth." To do such is to surrender to stuρidity.
Why are you asking for excuses then, hmm? What's with medical science being as provision for healing by God about then if not fishing for excuses, huh?

I've often and regularly got healed of one thing or the other without doctors or nurses getting involved.

I have never made excuses for God and that is because it is unnecessary to make excuses for Him. God does what God wants and/or needs to do. Stop poking noses into other people's business and especially when it's something you don't know or have a clue about

1 Like

Re: Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. by shadeyinka(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Martinez39:
... rεtard rεtard rεtard!

As a man thinks in his heart......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) Let's Meet Here / God And Natural Disaters / Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.