Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir (59160 Views)

Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) / Omar Al-Bashir Arrested, Coup Plotters Announce Two-year Military Rule / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Donjazzy12(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
The women in Sudan led a revolution, forcing out the corrupt government of their President Omar Al-Bashir out of office.

The 22-year-old lady who wasn't chanting songs or rapping in the below video seriously called out her corrupt President and forced him out of office with her massive protest.

She and her friends used Whatsapp, IG and FB groups to assemble and mobilise themselves before hitting the streets for Nation wide protest which shutdown the whole of Sudan till the Military pursued the wicked President out of Office.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-the-lady-that-led-a-massive-protest-that-removed-sudans-president/

It is a shame that a woman led the protest where many men are busy fighting themselves! FOOLS!

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by DKM123: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2019
The nairaland imb.eci.les as usual will be here spewing nonsense. Is Malcolm X and Nelson Mandela not a man like you. You that cannot even lead your family meeting because you are as useless as a used condom want to also talk.

All you stewpid Nigerian men do is hide behind your phones to insult your women. Freaking cowards like you.

Is Buhari not your president still. Phools.

It's been a while I have been to this ret.ard forum and I can see that y'll are still here mostly masturbati.ng over our women as usual.
Lefulefus!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by kikake: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
The women in Sudan led a revolution, forcing out the corrupt government of their President Omar Al-Bashir out of office.

The 22-year-old lady who wasn't chanting songs or rapping in the below video seriously called out her corrupt President and forced him out of office with her massive protest.

She and her friends used Whatsapp, IG and FB groups to assemble and mobilise themselves before hitting the streets for Nation wide protest which shutdown the whole of Sudan till the Military pursued the wicked President out of Office.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-the-lady-that-led-a-massive-protest-that-removed-sudans-president/

Irrelevant for Nigerians. Nigeria is not a nation.

No such protest can take place in Nigeria to oust a leader because of the divisions in the major ethnic groups that are forced to be in one dysfunctional Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Beauty and brains. Wow!
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by PROPHETmichael: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Watch out for our very own Natasha Akpoti
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Shhhh01(f): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Mr2wealth:
They are always thinking of marriage and money. grin angry

And twerking and slaying on instagram
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by sucess001(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2019
the ones in Nigeria only want giveaway
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Chuksmonika(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2019
but in Nigeria,Most of them Use FB,twitter and IG to solicit for partronage for their pussy business,they sell their cunthole on these platforms,But their sudanese counterparts used it to oust out their hopeless President
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Sholaco: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Wonder what will be her gain, a vice military president ....if not who her picture elp
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Reelnah: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Our own woman nah Bj they know how to do.... grin
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by whiteafrique: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2019
Our own nah to dey pursue politicians up and down for one mouth to buy SUV and fix nails.. wink
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by freemi(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2019
Godsgift7837:
I Was Asked a Question by my Nephew why Married men cannot share their Problems and Frustration with their wives.I Told Him "You Cannot discuss Malaria with Mosquito"
lols,seriously o
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by 1Sharon(f): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2019
Kennydoc:

Look at how beautifully they are dressed. They just covered their heads and necks but still look lovely. Their Nigerian counterparts will wear those annoying black, grey and variously coloured hijabs with some even covering their faces and hands, yet many don't look half as beautiful as these ones. Are those hijab-fighting Nigerian Muslim ladies more Muslim than these Sudanese ones?

I think it's culture, Muslims in different countries have ways they dress
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by freemi(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2019
quincyshakur:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ladies I knw wot u pple are thinking right now..Don`t try it oooh Nigeria is not Sudan smiley smiley
stop deceivn ur sef no lady is thnkn nthn here.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Bizibi(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2019
Everyone is yapping,how many of you is ready to die for green white green under pmb government??

3 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Auxtin85(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2019
skarlett:
Shut up abeg, the one Oby Ezekwesili has been leading since have you joined or you didn't see many men in the picture lending their voices to the struggle undecided the only thing you e-rats know is afonja vs Igbo, feminists, babymama and slayqueen this and that, as if womyen are the reason why you have no life undecided Gerrifok!

Kid sister Oby Ezekwesili is on stomach infrastructure. The matter pain you oo, I believe say you dey slay well well, na una occupation u name above so oo, na as una cry come Na so we follow.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by quincyshakur(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Yo! I think u should take a nap smiley smiley
freemi:
stop deceivn ur sef no lady is thnkn nthn here.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by nwanwaoge(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2019
This was made possible because
1. A greater percentage of the population were Muslims
2. Muslims are more willing to fight and die for what they believe in more than Christians in a not too civilized society like Nigeria, reasons been that denomination etc comes to fore...churches with different ideologies.
3. The top politicians could not divide the populace with religion as seen in naija.

Down here we are already blinded by religion,tribalism etc.....It will surely be difficult for Naija to progress faster.

As long as politician pay some nairaland youths to continue this divisive means using religion and tribalism, we are not going to make much progress.

Watch as the come for me.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Beetobee(f): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Guy you need to go back to school. Alhaja Kudirat Abiola died fighting for Nigeria with her Islamic attire.
Goggle Hajia Gambo Sawaba & others. I don't blame your ignorance, I blame our corrupt politicians for looting your school fees. Our mothers,sisters and daughters have done their fair share, Mama Taraba was rigged out by PDP. It's on record Nigerian women vote more than men.

Well said! The problem with a large majority of Nigerians is they refuse to use the brains objectively and critically.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Bluntemperor: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2019
Olufumilayo Ransome-Kuti was an Egba woman that led one revolution one way or the other,so was Kuditat-Abiola to actualise her husband stolen Presidency,which Buhari now confirmed its genuineness after they(civilians and their Military Cabals) have done unquantifiable damage,yet are all still enjoying.One thin I know is that these Cabals in Executive,Legislatures and Judiciary holding this nation to ransome for selfish interest will never be together again the moment Nigerians say OTOGE.!!.whatch it, they are also in most institutions in Nigeria including Multinationals.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by ud4u: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Men what have you done

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2019
anytexy:
Two face idibia chickened out. hmmm
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by goaldynboy: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2019
I have seen a lot of Ignoramus in this thread blaming Nigerian women! What about you men? What have you done? What revolution have you embarked on?

Selfishness, greed and tribalism will not allow any revolution succeed in Nigeria! Politicians can easily buy leaders of the protests, eg. Charley Boy! They can also easily sponsor another group of protesters to antagonize the main protesters!

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2019
Godsgift7837:
I Was Asked a Question by my Nephew why Married men cannot share their Problems and Frustration with their wives.I Told Him "You Cannot discuss Malaria with Mosquito "

your mother is a mosquito?

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by MabuM: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Mr2wealth : 7:52am
The day girls or women will lead protest in Nigeria will be the day rapture will take place. They are always thinking of marriage and money.
Come to think of it, I want to believe she is a Muslim! They can't try that here in Nigeria. They are always thinking and fighting for or over hijab and others. They will tell you it is unislamic.

Hijab is a given in Sudan but denied here in Southern Nigeria. Reason they fight for their rights first in Southern Nigeria.
The hijab wearers if you have met any and discuss with, you will realise the deep intellects beneath the hijab. And they could be as good or even better than the Sudanese lady. Reason why in almost all the University convocation ceremonies, you will find them on the roll of honours.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Bishop4real: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2019
This is what freedom fighting & agitations look like not one con coward deceiving millions of his gullible & moronic followers with endless radio rants & online balderdash while fattening his pay cheques grin
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Mypeople2(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2019
tee59:
Am starting this protest soon. Who's with me?
My dear, you are on your own. Even the female folks will not support you.If you think I am lying ask Sarah Jubril who voted for her during PDP primaries after women were disturbing us with vote for women. Come to think of it, you want to stop their sugar daddies from getting money( you know say who unable like money wella) and you think they will support you
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Godsgift7837: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2019
Since your mother is also a mosquito no problem.
GAZZUZZ:

your mother is a mosquito?

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2019
NIGERIANS SHOULD GEAR UP.WITH THE SUBSIDY NEWS MAKING THE ROUNDS,LET US UNITE TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2019
Auxtin85:

Kid sister Oby Ezekwesili is on stomach infrastructure. The matter pain you oo, I believe say you dey slay well well, na una occupation u name above so oo, na as una cry come Na so we follow.

You'll sit in your house and say she's on stomach infrastructure but at least she risked her life to come out, have you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials / Australian Girl, Clinging For Life To A Tree Is Airlifted To Safety( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.