Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir (59163 Views)

Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) / Omar Al-Bashir Arrested, Coup Plotters Announce Two-year Military Rule / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Favmil101(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Naija girls na to twerk.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Basic123: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mr2wealth:
The day girls or women will lead protest in Nigeria will be the day rapture will take place. They are always thinking of marriage and money. grin

Come to think of it, I want to believe she is a Muslim! They can't try that here in Nigeria. They are always thinking and fighting for or over hijab and others. They will tell you it is unislamic. angry
What is stopping your Christian prostitutes from leading one?

They don't fight for decent dressing like Mary mother of Jesus,they don't fight for their country..THEY ARE JUST USELESS PROSTITUTES,at least they are useful for dicks fucking themgrin

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Incomplete story. Come and lead a 10,000 man protest in Nigeria and expect a change from it
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Donjazzy12(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
is a woman not a human being...whats d shame dee did she do it alone did u not see men in d background dee..u are sounding like a pained misogynist
I always knew it, I knew it will be an idiotic pussy worshipper woman wrapper man that will speak!

Pussy worshipper, allow women to respond, I wasn't talking to you!
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Brightest04(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
....The best Nigerian ladies or women can do here is play slay queens and snatch each others boyfriends or husbands...

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by olioxx(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
See her breasts very moderate and mouth sized
Are u ok?
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Bloombaby(f): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
tee59:
Am starting this protest soon. Who's with me?

OYO is your case o
See no mind this guys gingering ladies here o
When jungle mature na them go first run

OSI chi egbu people!
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by HardBishop: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
See her breasts very moderate and mouth sized

something that hides under that dirty cloth called hijab.. regardless of how the temperature of the climate are hot in sudan

no carry your MUMU go that area.. fear the knives or AWA Islamic brethren
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by TruthinAction: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
I have always known that women can succeed in revolution where men has failed. It's not easy for any government to shoot down protesting women.

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by frozen70(f): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who says women are not the most powerful of humans ❓
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Mr2wealth: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Basic123:

They don't fight for decent dressing like Mary mother of Jesus,they don't fight for their country..THEY ARE JUST USELESS PROSTITUTES,at least they are useful for dicks fucking themgrin

grin
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Mr2wealth: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Basic123:

Eyahh. I can see you are pained by this. Sorry about that, but the truth is always bitter. Your generations have lost it. Everything is all about religion; christianity and Islam. Brain washed and blindfolded.

The muslim prostitutes do worse, they hide under the hijab, walking and ready for action. No pant and bra or any form of underwears. Some of them will even confess that they are not comfortable under that thing but they don't have option because they are forced to wear it. What a pity.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Gucciboss: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
BlackAdam55:
And you think Sudan is Nigeria? undecided This lady can not try this in Nigeria. undecided

You can you protest in Nigeria? without getting shot by the Armed forces?

Sudanese armed forces are more brutal. That is not an excuse
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by BarrElChapo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oh my bad. Ive learnt something new
Ma sun = stay woke Okay oh thanks again.
happybee:
Who's your daddy

grin
I meant 'stay woke'.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Donjazzy12:

I always knew it, I knew it will be an idiotic pussy worshipper woman wrapper man that will speak!

Pussy worshipper, allow women to respond, I wasn't talking to you!
shut d hole u call mouth...animal
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Donchuksani: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Take it or leave it this girl is now one of the most powerful women in the world. She is the new malalah, don't be surprised if she gets a noble prize soon. She has opened the door for her to meet the most powerful leaders in the world. Naija girls should learn from this and not showing off benz and their nude bodies
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Mr2wealth: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Guy you need to go back to school. Alhaja Kudirat Abiola died fighting for Nigeria with her Islamic attire.
Goggle Hajia Gambo Sawaba & others. I don't blame your ignorance, I blame our corrupt politicians for looting your school fees. Our mothers,sisters and daughters have done their fair share, Mama Taraba was rigged out by PDP. It's on record Nigerian women vote more than men.

Which school teaches that and which course. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
She has mind o.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Charly68: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
The women they treat as trash is now taken over leadership responsibility in the society . Congrats to the brain and brawn lady . Thanks to social media emancipation platform .The time is up for all sit tight African despots
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Auxtin85:

I have been so polite little sister, watch it because if I take on you, you will vanish from here. How have you contributed towards the growth of your family not to talk of your area.

Slay queen mind yourself oo

Truth hurts and if you think throwing endearments will lessen the butt of it, think again 'little brother'. I wasn't the one that complained that Nigerian women aren't championing causes, you are. The odd thing is you haven't even started a movement for change or fought for a notable cause yet you sit behind your keyboard pointing fingers, get a life and stop being freaking hypocritical. This is the last time I'll dignify you with a response, have a nice life undecided

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Realdeals:
Nigerians have been held down by cowardness and selfish interest; which was entrenched by outdated traditions and religion.
The hoards of religious beliefs will suppress such uprising in Nigeria because it may likely consume them too.

See matured comment!

#RESPECT

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Donjazzy12(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
shut d hole u call mouth...animal
Pussy worshipper give yourself some fucking respect!
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Tywo2018: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
She reminds me of Benezzir Bhotor of Pakistan the strong woman Las las dem kill am
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Mizwisdom(f): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
But here, if it's not ashowebi it's wedding that's top most on most female minds
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by DeRay98(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Godsgift7837:
I Was Asked a Question by my Nephew why Married men cannot share their Problems and Frustration with their wives.I Told Him "You Cannot discuss Malaria with Mosquito"

This is brutal...Chai!
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Chachalogo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Guy you need to go back to school. Alhaja Kudirat Abiola died fighting for Nigeria with her Islamic attire.
Goggle Hajia Gambo Sawaba & others. I don't blame your ignorance, I blame our corrupt politicians for looting your school fees. Our mothers,sisters and daughters have done their fair share, Mama Taraba was rigged out by PDP. It's on record Nigerian women vote more than men.
Need i remind you that K. Abiola didn't fight for the general populace. Again, an activist need not be a politician. That young sudanese lady wasn't affiliated to any political party. So, for you to bring mama taraba's scenario plus the gender that votes more in Nigerian elections into this discussion, I put it to you that you BLUFFED big time. #Ayemlo
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by drealjosh(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
It's unfortunate that we find these in other developing countries in Africa but in Nigeria, it's a different ball game.

From make-up artistry to selling of clothings, perfumery and jewelleries.

Even some hide under the disguise of selling these things but are doing something else. It's not a bad idea but when one has these ideas to execute with poor electricity supply, bad transport system, unbelievable and inadequate housing schemes and market structures coupled with a deteriorating education system which has been passed on from the amalgamation of Nigeria till now, whatelse would you expect.

A slay queen will unleash her terror and run to the hearts of the politicians, slaughter and smite them. all because of the ₦₦₦ cry cry sad. Brilliant ladies out there slaughtering and smiting the d**khead Knights and elders of the land.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
The real feminist.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by hayzed1090: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kennydoc:

If wearing of hijab is a tenet of Islam, how many highly placed and politically inclined Muslim women and their daughters wear it all the time? We can start from Aisha Buhari and her daughters and run through the Nigerian political elite women.

Yes, it might not be a cultural thing only in Saudi Arabia. Many other Arab countries have similar cultures, but it's completely un-Nigerian and un-African.

It's funny some people still like ur comment . Like I said earlier , u are so ignorant of d religion . It's appropriate you ask for the reasons things are like that instead of just jumping to conclusion. Aisha buhari, buhari himself , political elite women , Saudi princess and queens etc does not represent Islam or stand out as a symbol of how Islam should be practice .. you can only use qurian, and the teachings of d prophet as a an example of how a true Muslim should be.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by kechywillz(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
In this current regime of buhari, protests don't yield anything than violence and police and military brutality on Innocent citizens
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Zombicmodz: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
Our own ladies here only talk about hips enlargement, surgery, sex and orgasm. They really need deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials / Australian Girl, Clinging For Life To A Tree Is Airlifted To Safety( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.