Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir (59164 Views)

Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) / Omar Al-Bashir Arrested, Coup Plotters Announce Two-year Military Rule / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by jrusky(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2019
Nigeria babes una see una lives? Look at a simple responsible young lady has made her country, her generation, Sudanness women and motherhood proud?

But many of you in Nigeria only come out to say you are a slay queen blabla slay queen with no brain. Slay queen with plastic hands. Slay queen who is a Lazy social media beggar.

Some will even come to join that Ex frustrated Davido brainless brat from Momodu family and say oh I can not date a broke man and turned baby mama into a business empire with no shame.

See correct babe a babe man can really desire as a wife not all these irresponsible a s s holes everywhere here and later when they hit 35 or 40 with no serious man attach to them they will go and be disturbing Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, TB Joshua etc for a miracle husband.

Nonsense.

Quote me wrongly if you are a lady and belong to the a s s holes group then I can bookmark you as one of those bitch out there.

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Kennydoc(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2019
1Sharon:

I think it's culture, Muslims in different countries have ways they dress

But MURIC will tell us that when a Muslim woman is denied the opportunity of wearing her hijab, it's as if she's been forced naked.

There's no Nigerian culture that has wearing hijab as part of it. It was strictly borrowed from Saudi Arabia and in Saudi, it's a culture for them not necessarily a tenet of Islam. So why do Nigerian Muslims make so much noise about the hijab thing?

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2019
grayht:
angry

Our own ladies here for nairaland na feminist all of them be..

This comment shows you don't understand feminism. What this Sundanese lady did IS feminism. That she could pull this without being dismissed for her gender is what feminism is about. A concerned citizen, fighting for the rights of her people.

And there are numerous Nigerian women who change the status quo, every day, in their little ways, unacknowledged but resilient.

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Auxtin85(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2019
skarlett:

You'll sit in your house and say she's on stomach infrastructure but at least she risked her life to come out, have you undecided

I haven’t my dear, check the people speaking out for you they pretended they were speaking for the masses just to gain recognition during the recent inconclusive election.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2019
Our own ladies here only talk about hips enlargement, surgery, sex and orgasm. They really need deliverance.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by hayzed1090: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Kennydoc:

But MURIC will tell us that when a Muslim woman is denied the opportunity of wearing her hijab, it's as if she's been forced naked.

There's no Nigerian culture that has wearing hijab as part of it. It was strictly borrowed from Saudi Arabia and in Saudi, i[b]t's a culture for them not necessarily a tenet of Islam[/b]. So why do Nigerian Muslims make so much noise about the hijab thing?

Pls seek proper knowledge before you make comments on any issue

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by oluwaahmed: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2019
The problem is not Nigerian women but the Nigerian youth. I was following the protest and although this lady led it students championed it. Even after bashir Al-assad instituted state of emergency these students left their various campuses and camped in the state capital. Workers left their jobs and joined them, how many security forces wan kill? How many dem fit kill? But here our Nigerian youths/students are a disgrace to the founding fathers. The boys are into crime and rituals, the ladies are preoccupied with prostitution. The working class are just slaves to "the man & the system". The country is already damned for this generation. Freedom comes at a price, its never given freely. Even Jesus had to die to gain freedom from eternal death for his believers.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Elation2019: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2019
But those girls in Nigeria will be doing slay mama's up and down
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
post=77479029:

This comment shows you don't understand feminism. What this Sundanese lady did IS feminism. That she could pull this without being dismissed for her gender is what feminism is about. A concerned citizen, fighting for the rights of her people.

And their numerous Nigerian women who change the status quo, every day, in their little ways, unacknowledged but resilient.
Ok, thanks
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by skyeblizz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nigerian women where are you

na there brain be that

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Kennydoc(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
hayzed1090:

Pls seek proper knowledge before you make comments on any issue

If wearing of hijab is a tenet of Islam, how many highly placed and politically inclined Muslim women and their daughters wear it all the time? We can start from Aisha Buhari and her daughters and run through the Nigerian political elite women.

Yes, it might not be a cultural thing only in Saudi Arabia. Many other Arab countries have similar cultures, but it's completely un-Nigerian and un-African.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by mgdimagaladima(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who are u to try this in Nigeria

In Nigeria
Buhari go say oya Chief of army staff, IG of Police
withdraw all the armies in Sambisa to come fire any body wey de protest and IG should also tell SARS to to rape all the girls

Anyway I still love Nigeria my country but I hate our Leaders
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by SVC6000: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oh Shit. Our Ladies Here Ar At Maami Market Collecting 500 4 Short Time. Most Of Them Ar Facebook,watsp,twitter Slay Queens That Don't Knw The Use Of Social Media.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
I am glad it was a Muslim lady... from the northern part of Africa having similarities with the north in Nigeria... this should be an eye opener for them...

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Auxtin85:

I haven’t my dear, check the people speaking out for you they pretended they were speaking for the masses just to gain recognition during the recent inconclusive election.

@boldened full stop.
Stop blaming Nigerian women for being as inactive as you, it's hypocritical
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
SVC6000:
Oh Shit. Our Ladies Here Ar At Maami Market Collecting 500 4 Short Time. Most Of Them Ar Facebook,watsp,twitter Slay Queens That Don't Knw The Use Of Social Media.

I'm so glad your generalization includes all the women in your life too smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by Auxtin85(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
skarlett:

@boldened full stop.
Stop blaming Nigerian women for being as inactive as you, it's hypocritical

I have been so polite little sister, watch it because if I take on you, you will vanish from here. How have you contributed towards the growth of your family not to talk of your area.

Slay queen mind yourself oo
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by monex(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

if they do same now your misogynist president will tell them they belong to the other room

While some of you folks will call them frustrated.

Obi Ezekwisili led a protest no matter how un-altruistic it may have been percived

2 Likes

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by neighbourhud: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
jrusky:
Nigeria babes una see una lives? Look at a simple responsible young lady has made her country, her generation, Sudanness women and motherhood proud?

But many of you in Nigeria only come out to say you are a slay queen blabla slay queen with no brain. Slay queen with plastic hands. Slay queen who is a Lazy social media beggar.

Some will even come to join that Ex frustrated Davido brainless brat from Momodu family and say oh I can not date a broke man and turned baby mama into a business empire with no shame.

See correct babe a babe man can really desire as a wife not all these irresponsible a s s holes everywhere here and later when they hit 35 or 40 with no serious man attach to them they will go and be disturbing Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, TB Joshua etc for a miracle husband.

Nonsense.

Quote me wrongly if you are a lady and belong to the a s s holes group then I can bookmark you as one of those bitch out there.

God bless you bro cool
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by neighbourhud: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Naija babes are using their data on Instagram, Facebook, whatsapp...

To twerk and expose their bodies
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by SVC6000: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
skarlett:

I'm so glad your generalization includes all the women in your life too smiley
Y Ar U So Angry Dear? Seems Like Ur Pinging Right Inside 4rm Maami Market. The Strong Hold Of Joy Stick Handlers. Sorry Poo
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by shegra58: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Our women can not lead this kind of protest they can only lead you to ShopRite cheesy

Hmm make I shut up my mouth

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by shegra58: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
See her breasts very moderate and mouth sized
Bad child

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
NL ladies please no reason d bashing wey NL guys dey give una here. Sudan is not Nigeria. If e dey pain dem... Let dem start d revolution. Nobody is holding dem.
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by selemo: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nigeria men where are you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
The women in Sudan led a revolution, forcing out the corrupt government of their President Omar Al-Bashir out of office.

The 22-year-old lady who wasn't chanting songs or rapping in the below video seriously called out her corrupt President and forced him out of office with her massive protest.

She and her friends used Whatsapp, IG and FB groups to assemble and mobilise themselves before hitting the streets for Nation wide protest which shutdown the whole of Sudan till the Military pursued the wicked President out of Office.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-the-lady-that-led-a-massive-protest-that-removed-sudans-president/

an incomplete thread... this news was a stalemate one because the info was 2days late... but it's still timely..
the OP was so much fast to write about her but didnt put her name on the report...
Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Donjazzy12:

It is a shame that a woman led the protest where many men are busy fighting themselves! FOOLS!
is a woman not a human being...whats d shame dee did she do it alone did u not see men in d background dee..u are sounding like a pained misogynist

1 Like

Re: The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir by gbolahun123(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials / Australian Girl, Clinging For Life To A Tree Is Airlifted To Safety( Pix, Video) / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.