Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power (8770 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 2:34am On Apr 12, 2019
Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power

Adam And Eve is a series of Miseducations I will post, from time to time, revisiting the story of the First Couple in the Garden of Eden and how their mistakes changed dating, love and sex forever.

ONE

SEX AND POWER.
In the Garden of Eden, the snake led Eve to disobey God with a false promise of Power, ("you will be like God..." Genesis 3:5). Then Eve led Adam to disobey through his love for Pussy.

But ever since Adam chose Pussy over God, Pussy has never come easy for men. And ever since Eve chose Power over God, Power has never come easy for women. The thing each gender sold out for has been put beyond its reach. It can be attained, but at a cost. For men free access to Pussy is as hard to achieve as free access to Power is hard to achieve for women. It's the price the genders have paid for disobedience.

The internal struggle of every man is his unrelenting hunger for Pussy while the internal struggle of every woman is her unrelenting hunger for Power. For men the aim of getting an education, a career and a job is to find a wife (Pussy) but for women the aim of getting an education, a career and a job is to find independence (Power). Men getting free Pussy is as upsetting to women as women getting Power is upsetting to men.

But here is the thing about a woman's craving for Power: Your woman will fight you tooth and nail, day and night, for Power in the relationship but once you yield and give her the Power SHE NO LONGER WANTS IT. In fact she no longer wants you. SHE HAS CONQUERED YOU. she needs a new challenge. A new man.

It's the same thing with a man's craving for Pussy: You chase a girl day and night, calling texting and visiting her home but after the girl yields and gives you the Pussy YOU LOSE INTEREST. YOU HAVE CONQUERED HER. You seek a new challenge. Leaving the poor girl crying, "I gave him sex and he disappeared!" No bîtch, He didn't "disappeared", he conquered you and moved on

Just as women keep men interested for longer by denying or delaying sex, you also keep a woman interested by denying her Power. Men are sexy when they withhold power; Women are powerful when they withhold sex. Because the only thing of value a man has to a woman is Power and the only thing of value a woman has to a man is Pussy. Women desire the most powerful man, Men desire the sexiest woman. As demonstrated in the fairytales: The attraction is always between "the Most Beautiful Girl in the Land" and "the Most Powerful Man in the Land".

POWER IS AN APHRODISIAC.
Power is an aphrodisiac, but only to women. Vulnerability is the men's aphrodisiac. A Powerful Man makes the pussy wet but a Powerful Woman is a turn off for men. Weakness, helplessness, submissiveness, vulnerability are a man's turn on. The Patriarchy and the fairy tales all hinge on the "Damsel In Distress" concept because women are sexy when they are weak while men are sexy when they dominate. The reason why a woman will ask you, "Can you handle me?"

Because Femininity is woman at her weakest (since femininity equals weakness, as Feminists will have you know) the Alpha Woman is that woman who is the most feminine of all women. A woman's power over a man is strongest when she appears weakest because then she is sexiest.

A woman can refuse to submit, and also withhold sex, effectively reclaiming her Power as an individual; but Power inspires respect it does not inspire love. men respect a powerful woman, but no man finds her sexy. Power is not a man's aphrodisiac. Virgins withhold sex and they're powerful and respected but no one finds them sexy, everyone wants to fvck the whôrés and sluts.

Because Power inspires respect and men have been Powerful over women since forever, and because you can't force a person to love you no matter how powerful you are, but you can force them to respect you; men have equated being respected to being loved. A woman's Respect has become the only form of love that a man understands. The most romantic thing a woman can say to a man is "I Respect You". And the most respectful thing a woman can do is Submit. And it is when a woman submits that a man is turned on. Taking us back to that Bible verse about wives submitting.

THE CURSE OF WOMEN.
Women are cursed creatures.

Because a woman's sin was her desire to be "Like God", a curse has been placed on her such that any man who treats her like god she is unable to love. Instead, as the penalty for her daring ambition, a woman is doomed to love and respect men who treat her the opposite of a god, who treat her like a dog. It's a curse every woman lives under. Where a woman is worshiped she is unable to love, but where she is not loved she worships. Which is too bad because Women raised you to worship women but when you worship women you get no women.
It's fvcked up.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 2:34am On Apr 12, 2019
Typing...

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by COOL10(m): 3:49am On Apr 12, 2019
ubunja:
Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power

Adam And Eve is a series of Miseducations I will post, from time to time, revisiting the story of the First Couple in the Garden of Eden and how their mistakes changed dating, love and sex forever.

ONE

SEX AND POWER.
In the Garden of Eden, the snake led Eve to disobey God with a false promise of Power, ("you will be like God..." Genesis 3:5). Then Eve led Adam to disobey through his love for Pussy.

But ever since Adam chose Pussy over God, Pussy has never come easy for men. And ever since Eve chose Power over God, Power has never come easy for women. The thing each gender sold out for has been put beyond its reach. It can be attained, but at a cost. For men free access to Pussy is as hard to achieve as free access to Power is hard to achieve for women. It's the price the genders have paid for disobedience.

The internal struggle of every man is his unrelenting hunger for Pussy while the internal struggle of every woman is her unrelenting hunger for Power. For men the aim of getting an education, a career and a job is to find a wife (Pussy) but for women the aim of getting an education, a career and a job is to find independence (Power). Men getting free Pussy is as upsetting to women as women getting Power is upsetting to men.

But here is the thing about a woman's craving for Power: Your woman will fight you tooth and nail, day and night, for Power in the relationship but once you yield and give her the Power SHE NO LONGER WANTS IT. In fact she no longer wants you. SHE HAS CONQUERED YOU. she needs a new challenge. A new man.

It's the same thing with a man's craving for Pussy: You chase a girl day and night, calling texting and visiting her home but after the girl yields and gives you the Pussy YOU LOSE INTEREST. YOU HAVE CONQUERED HER. You seek a new challenge. Leaving the poor girl crying, "I gave him sex and he disappeared!" No bîtch, He didn't "disappeared", he conquered you and moved on

Just as women keep men interested for longer by denying or delaying sex, you also keep a woman interested by denying her Power. Men are sexy when they withhold power; Women are powerful when they withhold sex. Because the only thing of value a man has to a woman is Power and the only thing of value a woman has to a man is Pussy. Women desire the most powerful man, Men desire the sexiest woman. As demonstrated in the fairytales: The attraction is always between "the Most Beautiful Girl in the Land" and "the Most Powerful Man in the Land".

POWER IS AN APHRODISIAC.
Power is an aphrodisiac, but only to women. Vulnerability is the men's aphrodisiac. A Powerful Man makes the pussy wet but a Powerful Woman is a turn off for men. Weakness, helplessness, submissiveness, vulnerability are a man's turn on. The Patriarchy and the fairy tales all hinge on the "Damsel In Distress" concept because women are sexy when they are weak while men are sexy when they dominate. The reason why a woman will ask you, "Can you handle me?"

Because Femininity is woman at her weakest (since femininity equals weakness, as Feminists will have you know) the Alpha Woman is that woman who is the most feminine of all women. A woman's power over a man is strongest when she appears weakest because then she is sexiest.

A woman can refuse to submit, and also withhold sex, effectively reclaiming her Power as an individual; but Power inspires respect it does not inspire love. men respect a powerful woman, but no man finds her sexy. Power is not a man's aphrodisiac. Virgins withhold sex and they're powerful and respected but no one finds them sexy, everyone wants to fvck the whôrés and sluts.

Because Power inspires respect and men have been Powerful over women since forever, and because you can't force a person to love you no matter how powerful you are, but you can force them to respect you; men have equated being respected to being loved. A woman's Respect has become the only form of love that a man understands. The most romantic thing a woman can say to a man is "I Respect You". And the most respectful thing a woman can do is Submit. And it is when a woman submits that a man is turned on. Taking us back to that Bible verse about wives submitting.

THE CURSE OF WOMEN.
Women are cursed creatures.

Because a woman's sin was her desire to be "Like God", a curse has been placed on her such that any man who treats her like god she is unable to love. Instead, as the penalty for her daring ambition, a woman is doomed to love and respect men who treat her the opposite of a god, who treat her like a dog. It's a curse every woman lives under. Where a woman is worshiped she is unable to love, but where she is not loved she worships. Which is too bad because Women raised you to worship women but when you worship women you get no women.
It's fvcked up.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25

Wow shocked.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by delectablegyal(f): 6:20am On Apr 12, 2019
this update is too small. update for your missed days. there is a particular miseducation that I would like you to update. it has a catchy title. "roadmap to pvssy".

btw. no thank you for the update. you did not update as at when you shouldcheesy.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Looks like a message to teach in church fah

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Another thought-provoking piece from ubunja,exceptional writing skills honed over a period of time.

your teachings here has led me to fully discover the manosphere with its band of non conformist,red- pilled warriors such as roosh,illimitable men and a host of others.
Long live the manosphere!

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by PECON1(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2019
brother,this articles are deep. where are you digging them from, I wish I can have all of them to master on daily basis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ThothHermes: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Ubunja you are great.
Robert Greene--esque. cool

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by majormofor(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2019
finally!!!! interesting tho,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2019
delectablegyal:
this update is too small. update for your missed days. there is a particular miseducation that I would like you to update. it has a catchy title. "roadmap to pvssy".

btw. no thank you for the update. you did not update as at when you shouldcheesy.
worry not little girl.
7 more Miseducations to post before lunch.

The total was 10 Miseducations to post in one day.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by 11thGoldTREE: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Without the doubt, you are a very intelligent guy. Your post is nonetheless flawed. Power has not been easy to get for either gender and neither is sex.
Again, the MYTHOLOGICAL GARDEN and the snake is a curious case between God and truth. I am of the opinion that, the snake told the woman the absolute truth while the character; God, only wanted mankind to lack knowledge which is subsequent to power
The woman was a blessing to have shared the fruit of of knowledge with the first man. After all in her stupidity and disobedience, man still procreate, subdue and dominate the earth.

I must admit again Nice write up ubunja

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by majormofor(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
Without the doubt, you are a very intelligent guy. Your post is nonetheless flawed. Power has not been easy to get for either gender and neither is sex.

Nice write

can you vote a woman to become the president of Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by xapo(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2019
Ubunja the great I thanks your again for this awesome piece
Indeed you are very intelligent

Pls more update....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by joeeee240(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2019
UBUNJA!!! THE MAN!!! why you no tag me Na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by kunleweb: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Ubunja was sent to break men free from the shackles put on them by women. I can't begin to imagine the mental work that went Into this work. Nice work ubunja

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by kunleweb: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Rocktation

Farano

Fp material
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ICAMETOWIN(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:
Ubunja was sent to break men free from the shackles put on them by women. I can't begin to imagine the mental work that went Into this work. Nice work ubunja
manipulations and cuñning is inherently second nature to women, when people call them the fairer sex,I chortle with mirth.
some men are beyond help,let them rip.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by kunleweb: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
manipulations and cuñning is inherently second nature to women, when people call them the fairer sex,I chortle with mirth.
some men are beyond help,let them rip.

Thinking of giving up on marriage
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Thinking of giving up on marriage
Nah bro,go into marriage with your eyes peeled.expect the best,prepare for the worst.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by kunleweb: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
Nah bro,go into marriage with your eyes peeled.expect the best,prepare for the worst.

Just can't understand why the womenfolk would not want a man to have peace. Our mother's were way off different from these ones.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2019
Interesting piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Just can't understand why the womenfolk would not want a man to have peace. Our mother's were way off different from these ones.
I swear I don't get it. Constantly shit testing the life outta ya

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by kunleweb: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Nesso:

Be wary of ladies. I feel bad to say this, but we need watch them closely and not drop guard.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2019
I agree with 80% of what you said but you see there is no time in history than now that women have grown more powerful than ever. Women rights are getting more stronger and more powerful than ever. Men today are been manipulated more than ever in history. Men are like puppets today in the hands of women, I have seen what many men have gone through cos of pussy,so many men's invention, sweat, labour is to control so many pussies infact if its possible for most men to own the whole pussy in the world they will do it,and let other men sex starve,men are desperate forms pussy,they worship the pussy.In nature and life anything you are desperate about has power over you,it has the power to manipulate you without you knowing, in the best case scenario you might only know when she has gotten what she want and you by then have been ruined,you think those laws that are anti men where created by women? no they weren't, they were created by men who were already influenced by the pussy.Women control the world today,they have the highest advantage over men,they sometimes let men take the front rear while they sit down at the back directing the men what to do and what not to,when shit gets bad they men take the blame and are been crucified, while the women who were behind the scenes look for other men to play the same trick on.The way women's right and movement are spreading at a very fast rate,men's right,men's movement are spreading at a much slower rate,gives them more power over the men and are slowly relegating the men down the pecking other of power and usefulness. Men are their own enemies from my discovery, bring 100 men to sex starve their erring wives or girlfriends,they should give them no money or attention for one month, make an agreement,80% of these men will still go back to their women begging for pussy.Men themselves can't have a common ground against or over a pussy.Pussy to most men is their liquid gold. #PainfulTruth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by COOL10(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2019
Nesso:

They never get tired of that shii cheesy(no pun intended)
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by COOL10(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2019
4FACEADELEKE:
I agree with 80% of what you said but you see there is no time in history than now that women have grown more powerful than ever. Women rights are getting more stronger and more powerful than ever. Men today are been manipulated more than ever in history. Men are like puppets today in the hands of women, I have seen what many men have gone through cos of pussy,so many men's invention, sweat, labour is to control so many pussies infact if its possible for most men to own the whole pussy in the world they will do it,and let other men sex starve,men are desperate forms pussy,they worship the pussy.In nature and life anything you are desperate about has power over you,it has the power to manipulate you without you knowing, in the best case scenario you might only know when she has gotten what she want and you by then have been ruined,you think those laws that are anti men where created by women? no they weren't, they were created by men who were already influenced by the pussy.Women control the world today,they have the highest advantage over men,they sometimes let men take the front rear while they sit down at the back directing the men what to do and what not to,when shit gets bad they men take the blame and are been crucified, while the women who were behind the scenes look for other men to play the same trick on.The way women's right and movement are spreading at a very fast rate,men's right,men's movement are spreading at a much slower rate,gives them more power over the men and are slowly relegating the men down the pecking other of power and usefulness. Men are their own enemies from my discovery, bring 100 men to sex starve their erring wives or girlfriends,they should give them no money or attention for one month, make an agreement,80% of these men will still go back to their women begging for pussy.Men themselves can't have a common ground against or over a pussy.Pussy to most men is their liquid gold. #PainfulTruth.

True bro
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by IamPlato(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2019
Thank You For Making The World See This "Ever Since Man Chose Pussy over God, Pussy Has Never Come Easy For Man. Ever Since Eve Chose Power Over God, power Has Never Come Easy For Woman"... Ubunja Your Brain De Function Perfectly...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by MrPENIS(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by IamPlato(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
You Have Inspired Me To Drop My Article "King And Queens"...

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
IamPlato:
Thank You For Making The World See This "Ever Since Man Chose Pussy over God, Pussy Has Never Come Easy For Man. Ever Since Eve Chose Power Over God, power Has Never Come Easy For Woman"... Ubunja Your Brain De Function Perfectly...
Plato truth is amazing when it reveals itself. My happiness is being able to have it shine through the Miseducations.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by Starboytwo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
First person I ever missed on Nl....

Few days ago,"I be like where dis guy dey self,abi he don "hmmm...haha

Anyway impeccable write up...I wonder how your brain works...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Sex So Much? / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / [must Read] EROTIC STORY: My Boss’ Wife(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.