Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power (8773 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by kunleweb: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ubunja, go global leave Nigeria and nairaland, expand the writings publish them through ekindles, make your ebooks and sell on amazon and forget these haters. I read a lot, and I must say you're only second to one crazy author I know of. Most writers now can't write content with depth and conciseness you possess. I reiterate, go global, leave these haters only with their hate

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by OdogwuMike(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2019
I have told him to publish years back. He just doesn't understand the kind of followers he has now, and the writing prowess he has.
kunleweb:
Ubunja, go global leave Nigeria and nairaland, expand the writings publish them through ekindles, make your ebooks and sell on amazon and forget these haters. I read a lot, and I must say you're only second to one crazy author I know of. Most writers now can't write content with depth and conciseness you possess. I reiterate, go global, leave these haters only with their hate
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2019
IamPlato:
But Unfortunately Certain Things Can Not Be Unchanged Until The End Of Us
very true.

Our destinies as genders are set. Individual men here and there can Cross over the floor and become champions but a gender-wide shift is not going to happen
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Chubhie:
Both premises you are building your arguments on are faulty. Some guys do have access to punana at no cost while there are some punana you enter once and immediately propose cos you want it for life.

Chai! My cele babe that year!
Guns kill. Although 2% of people shot survive gunshots. So do we refer to that 2% and say Guns Don't Kill?

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by IamPlato(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2019
ubunja:
very true.

Our destinies as genders are set. Individual men here and there can Cross over the floor and become champions but a gender-wide shift is not going to happen
Exactly! Thats The Exact Point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by Chubhie: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2019
ubunja:
Guns kill. Although 2% of people shot survive gunshots. So do we refer to that 2% and say Guns Don't Kill?
Let me not go into details on how body armour, training, a moving target or just mere being out of range would significantly boost your chances at surviving a gunshot.

Now that you've agreed that there are exceptions to the rule, Let this new understanding reflect in your future theorizing.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chubhie:

Let me not go into details on how body armour, training, a moving target or just mere being out of range would significantly boost your chances at surviving a gunshot.

Now that you've agreed that there are exceptions to the rule, Let this new understanding reflect in your future theorizing.
the World does not run on exceptions.
It runs on generalizations. You won't get what you're asking for. Not on my threads. You might as well stop reading and ignore the Miseducations.

I generalize always because I consider the majority. No-one cares about the minority. Nigerians voted for Buhari. But does that mean ALL Nigerians did? We go with the majority. If that somehow irritates you then stop reading.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2019
IamPlato:
You Have Inspired Me To Drop My Article "King And Queens"...
how far with this your article bros?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by IamPlato(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
how far with this your article bros?
Its Completed But I Have Not Come Online with My Laptop because No Light For A Long Time Now
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2019
IamPlato:
Its Completed But I Have Not Come Online with My Laptop because No Light For A Long Time Now
oh. Please remember to tag me when you do post.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
emmaodet:

You are not a nigerian if not i would have requested for your account number to send you money for your hardwork and writting skills or propably a recharge card on your line.
I do enjoy most of your write up, if you don't mind me getting you a little gift and address it to you in Zimbabwe from aliexpress, probably a wrist watch or something similar, if you don't mind
I will take you up on this
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by IamPlato(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
oh. Please remember to tag me when you do post.
Sure! Your Name Is Even Featured In The Article

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by lawrykings(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wow... This is wow! Ubunja won't stop educating me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
lawrykings:
Wow... This is wow! Ubunja won't stop educating me
we don't call them the Miseducations for nothing.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by mufuteeeee(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
kunleweb:

These are fp material but they somehow won't push it to fp. It when someone with another moniker copies this same stuff, you'll see it on fp. I'm still mad how one of your writeups made it to the dailies here and the bastard did would be getting all the credit sonewhere

Which writeup and which newspaper? If you can share a link to the article too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by Jolowinki(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ubunja, If I say you are a guru then it is an understatement... No hyping ( I mean every letter)
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
S. A. V. A. G. E. S
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
mufuteeeee:

Which writeup and which newspaper? If you can share a link to the article too. Thanks
d dude writing these crap should forget about making Fp, he can write from now till thy kingdom come he still wont make FP and that's because these bunk are trashy. pure balderdash!!!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 1 - Sex & Power by codedgalaxy: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thanks masterpeice!! But pls why are sum of ur posts removed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Massive Butt On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.