Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened (45215 Views)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by realmedia(f): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2019
A Twitter user used his wife's photo as his avi but was not prepared for what happened next.

@I_pissVodka said his DM was inundated with messages from men who thought the account belonged to a woman. He got more DMs than what he regularly gets with his real photo.

He went on to share screenshots of some of the DMs he received.

Another man who experienced something similar also shared his story.

See below.

via>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/man-reveals-what-happened-after-he-used.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by realmedia(f): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by CastedGist: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2019
cool
Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Harrymig1(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2019
Some people are mentally not okay

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by IamD18: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2019
Na this kyn man dem dey chop im wife for back, while he keep feeling fly on Twitter.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by amaniro: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2019
Some many are very shameless and In disciplined.

10 Likes

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Abfinest007(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2019
men will always be men

1 Like

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by ajapz(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That man asking for his wife number with bad English must be a yelobam man.

Yelobam men are perpetual and notorious womanizers.

LOOOOOOL... Let them "here's" you and ur online life will never remain the same.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by amaniro: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2019
[s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

[/s]

Sexual urge is a respecter of no tribe. My regards to your village people.

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by phelonrays: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Seriously your name is disturbing your brain...... later you'll tag Buhari as "ethnic bigot".. what are you doing now

*spits

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2019
wink cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by TANID(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2019
Ok We Done Here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by MJBOLT: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2019
just look at how men who reason with their d*cks are disgracing themselves

19 Likes

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by mikejj(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2019
if you check well..most of them are Yoruba guys...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Tastemoney(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
angry
Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Should I post number of niaraland Pms I get in a day? grin it's up to 150 now... But it's nothing sha I reply people on my Instagram so I'm free with anyone

3 Likes

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by kaen1317: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
When the economy is bad most men are Hot. They need sex to escape reality.

10 Likes

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Bossjakande: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
hmm
Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Chipink(f): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Must be a Yoruba man asking for his wife number

1 Like

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Manginas and pussy worshippers
Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by thelifepagesng(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Pavore9: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Feeling the heat! cheesy
Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by SojiCash(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guiding
Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by anochuko01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
When you put yam in public, always expect the goats to come around...

7 Likes

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Dacronym(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol So He Actually Feels That it is Possible for his Wife To Be 'Snatched'
Shebi He should trust Her

1 Like

Re: Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
I don't no the technology they used to write this news.says by ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.