Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man (60176 Views)

46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Preshy561(f): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Na now u know?

I'm smoking hottt!!! tongue
Geeese!!
Pork
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
gypsey:
what kinda creature is this? shocked
she say she's smoking hot, I wonder why smoke no they come out from her head. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Biingoo: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Keep shut! Mad pole!
Even if I'm married with a son? What's your own.
Ode Oshi!
Useless animal!
*spits*
Nice boobs though. Can I have a bite
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by AreaFada2: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Is it because her story got online? There are many people like that.
I wonder o. There are many who at 50 have never married. Dem full Facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Charelsz:
she say she's smoking hot, I wonder why smoke no they come out from her head. undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nlolodo: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Na now u know?

So in ur fvcking small mind you think you are beautiful, sexy or hot?? angry
Wonders shall Neva end sha

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by ebose09: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
New collections
Pocket friendly

Looking for a safe and convenient means to get an elegant Ankara fabrics? Shop with us today with great ease at affordable price. Enjoy the best prices,worldwide delivery, genuine fabric no bleeding or fading.
Fbk:pniee ventures 
I.g:pniee.ng 
WhatsApp:08051136842.
#weddingguest
#weddingparty
#bellanaijaweddings  
#africaprintdress 
#africaprints 
#ankara 
#ankaralover 
#ankarastylesafrica #ankaratops #ankarafabrics #ankaradress #fabric #fabricbypniee#fabricstore #fabricstudio #ankarafreak #womenempowerment #womeninbusiness #trendy#owanbeparries #waxprint #fashiondesigner #hustle #womeninbiz #womenpreneur #ankarastyles #ankarastyle #asoebi #ankaraswag #slaymamas #ankaraslayers

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Isoduwa(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Can they still have children the natural way?

No Automatic way

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Timisamd(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
she doesn't look 50
that actually true ...
Am thinking ...

She is 49.89 yr.
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Praisesongz: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Na now u know?

ehn like

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Earthquake2: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Na now u know?

Filter don clean your face off

3 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
At 50 her cave of wonders would have expired and out of proportion. Well na white man she marry sha his tiny d*ck won't cause too much damage.
fathia balogun is 49 years and she is still beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by victorian(f): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
I'm too hot 2 handle tongue

Wow! I'm loving this! Yeaaa!

Y'all can hate for all I care! Who cares? cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
The woman is way too hot for the white dude.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by israelmao(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Celebrating 50years of waywardness.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by sweetilicious(f): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
She doesn't care if the guy is white with tiny dick.Shut up you hoe.If it took her decades to find her match,she is happy and in her timeline.
KingAzubuike:
At 50 her cave of wonders would have expired and out of proportion. Well na white man she marry sha his tiny d*ck won't cause too much damage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Thats why we all love white guys kiss

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Zanziman: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Amagite3:
There is truly no time limit to finding love.

A 50-year-old Nigerian lady, Gladys Lasila has found love in a white man, Lan, and they are set to walk down the aisle.

The lovely couple will have their wedding this Saturday.

The bride-to-be, Gladys shared how she feels getting married for the first time at fifty. 

The Media Room Hub shared this statement for the couple:

"The feeling of getting married for the first time at fifty is indescribable and we can tell you guys that her husband to be, Ian feels on top of the world to have her by his side. Despite their pasts experiences, Gladys and Ian never for a second, gave up on love and it’s so amazing to see two hearts bound by love agree to stay by each other forever.

Like JoyBell C. Says, “You can talk with someone for years, every day, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever. Connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.

See more photos of the couple here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/50-year-old-nigerian-woman-set-to-marry-for-the-first-time-photos.html

50 Gini!!!? She is hot at her age. I am currently 35, she is younger and prettier than my current girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Biingoo: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
chivera018:
hmm, you look like the female fat version of bobrisky.
grin
fixed
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
I think she's pretty. I wish her the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Chomy101: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by twosquare(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Let's be sincere. Are you single and looking for prospective mates or you are just seeking for attention. Also, this is not the username I know you by. I hope you are not an impostor...
victorian:

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by xspykex(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
cool
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Philistine(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

U are getting too desperate in the search for ur missing rib!

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Biingoo: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

imagine my d**k in between those boobs. Omg! It's gonna be heaven!
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Biingoo: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Zanziman:

50 Gini!!!? She is hot at her age. I am currently 35, she is younger and prettier than my current girlfriend.
mumu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Evercurious(f): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Vyolet:
Everyone with their own time, congrats ma'am. If it were Nigeria, she wouldn't look this good as depression caused by society will most likely turn her to an old looking grandma.

Lolzzz. Crazy girl...Very true but its left for those that allow other people's opinions affect them

3 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by midnighter(f): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
cool

Congrats ma
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Afomahmud: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
menopause knocking
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
SenorFax:
Your time na your time.
Am happy for her
But why the net now

She really looks younger than her age though, any guess would have been btw 30-35, not 50
Naturally, childbearing and raising them do depreciate the beauty of every woman. Your shape is gone, your complexion is gone, your beauty is gone and you begin to age faster because of all the workload at home as a mum.

But if you are comfortable financially and your husband too is helping out, you would still look good, regardless of the number of children you have . Those belly fat would fizzle with regulat exercise and controlled diets...how many Nigerian women can boast of a balanced diet, talk less of controlling it today? God will surely judge our leaders who keep amassing what belongs to the masses. Go to our hospitals today, the majority of those you'd find are women. Issues upon issues in their system. Some have 6,7,8 even 12 children, yet, no proper care for their health. Those children coming out of one single place, occupying one single womb make them age faster. There's nothing really bad in having many children but it only becomes worrisome when such women aren't taken care of. Even if animals keep producing without proper care, it could die untimely. If you match those married women who have got good care with those who haven't, the difference is always there.

8 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Evercurious(f): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Na now u know?

Nothing do you babe...You really get GIFT OF MOUTH

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.