Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man (60177 Views)

46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
na waoh dis lady is 50 yrs but then her figure is still lit with standing boobi and a trim figure...na waoh and there some ladies who are just 25 but their stomach don already dey fold with their breast already reaching their knees.my wife must look like dis.

3 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Evercurious(f): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
airprinz:
As you ugly like you get this kind sharp mouth. who go fid marry persom wey worwor, wey get bad mouth join? I swear, even devil self no fid marry you

Abeg free the babe... She no tell you say people dey die for her ? Free her make she take her time make her choice.. The truth be say, one guy dey for corner dey blow trumpet for her. Naaa the dance she dey dance so

Babe carry go

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by chrysanthus07: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
body look 50 though but face says otherwise grin grin
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Biingoo: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
myettiallah:

Hating ur fellow lady while hiding ur own pics is a sign of low self esteem and stupidity.
That one is a roadside prostitute from imsu. Goto world Bank road at night during weekend you'll see her. Na olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
SenorFax:
Your time na your time.
Am happy for her
But why the net now

She really looks younger than her age though, any guess would have been btw 30-35, not 50
she looks too young to be 50. most ladies in nigeria in their mid to late 20s to early 30s u will already see age tellin on their body.stomach starts sagging and they start devrloping sister mother arms.i think its d stress like the frequent birthing of kids that tell on dem and of course some of dhier rugged lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
chrysanthus07:
check her booby well.how many girls of 25 dey fit get booby wey stand like dat and look at her arms..they look like dat of a 21 yr old girl.omo d lady dey really take care of herself.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Evercurious(f): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
chrysanthus07:

Not true one bit. Her body doesn't look 50

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by victorian(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
airprinz:
As you ugly like you get this kind sharp mouth. who go fid marry persom wey worwor, wey get bad mouth join? I swear, even devil self no fid marry you

Ansiwin!

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by airprinz(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Evercurious:

Abeg free the babe... She no tell you say people dey die for her ? Free her make she take her time make her choice.. The truth be say, one guy dey for corner dey blow trumpet for her. Naaa the dance she dey dance so

Babe carry go
I beg bury that ugly gal matter. when me and you go marry naw? you know say age no dey our side again
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Evercurious(f): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Preshy561:

What is victorian?
I only complimented a pig.

Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by airprinz(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Ansiwin!
Monster, you need spiritual cleansing
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Evercurious(f): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
airprinz:
I beg bury that ugly gal matter. when me and you go marry naw? you know say age no dey our side again

Ooh dear..No worry when I don ready I go let you know. I still dey check something
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by martineverest(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Can they still have children the natural way?
children na children.. natural or artificial

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by airprinz(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Evercurious:

Ooh dear..No worry when I don ready I go let you know. I still dey check something
Check dey check date as well
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by CloudResident(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Delay is not denial.
Am happy for her.

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Evercurious(f): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
airprinz:
Check dey check date as well

Lolzzz
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Mizwisdom(f): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Na now u know?

I'm smoking hottt!!! tongue
sad
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by D1zion: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
SenorFax:
Your time na your time.
Am happy for her
But why the net now

She really looks younger than her age though, any guess would have been btw 30-35, not 50
you're right.
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by BlueAir: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
she doesn't look 50
if she looks lesser than 50 to u. Then u must be one ugly thing undecided
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by godunia(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ancestral wedding

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by sacramento1212: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Na now u know?

I'm smoking hottt!!! tongue

mamalet grin grin
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Blacksavage: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Rubbish.. No know which kind dick dey hungry her at her age.. Abeggi.. Face north.. No go hangboot.
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by nasoeb: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Which kind heading be this, abi she for "set to marry oyibo" for the fourth time? Shey na hobby
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by varyo: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
congrats,love has found you, As said life begins at 40 you are still on track.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Amanda4life: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
God pls remember me shocked
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
aand my own oyibo woman still thinks am a fraudstar

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Zanziman: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
Biingoo:
mumu
grin grin grin
Why e come pain you!?

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Biingoo:
Shut up! Thought you said you're married with a son

Meanwhile, the color of your face and your hand does not tally, you be chameleon

una bully fit make person commit suicide oo��
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by shaybebaby(f): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Thats why we all love white guys kiss
Amen sistah!
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
KingLennon:
See the people above me calculating her age like they know her grin. Is it your 50 years?

the thing amuse me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.