Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. (4972 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / "Trump Is Like Biafra" - Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence On US Election / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence After Meeting With UN Officials(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Bede2u(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

You can always stay in your Region without being a Vagabond you know grin
of course i live in my region...my business and investments are all in enugu...and thanks to u many igbos are waking up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by KingOfallOsu: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bede2u:
of course i live in my region...my business and investments are all in enugu...and thanks to u many igbos are waking up

Yeah pass the message around grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Bede2u(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Yeah pass the message around grin
yes the campaign to boycott lagos is on...so dont worry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by KingOfallOsu: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bede2u:

Please make it fast
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by zlantanfan: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bede2u:
nigeria is pettiness. Imagine cameroon has 24 hour power supply and we dont. We have d largest deposit of oil and gas in africa. Nigeria needs to divide Asap...and thats not being petty at all. Thats an urgent survival goal
yes o, I am a big champion of the divide
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Bede2u(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
zlantanfan:
yes o, I am a big champion of the divide
then stop insulting kanu and get ur ass up and do some leg wrk too...if u think say e easy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
uduak2016:

Naturally wicked. These days I don't do business with them...no be sey they get money self. When they come to my shop, I just close my doors.
Lol, says someone that refused to leave Yoruba land. Who goes to the shop of hungry man when he can buy in bulk from supermarket or mall

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

Oya afonjas show ..your god has spoken
Reminf who was licking his urine here Mr Osu grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by Westbestside: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bede2u:
We are all happy to hear that. Hope it won't take much time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Breaks Silence Over Viral Video With Wife In Bed. by nogragra: 2:19am On Apr 13, 2019
goodnessme1:
In kanu's voice "when we speak the zoo trembles"
.....because kanu and his inordinate Igbo people are the animals in the zoo. No wonder without the yoruba zoo keepers hunger go don waya them like in the 70s. Spit on yeebos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud / Consensus Building: We Must Build A United Nation That Runs - Anyim Pius Anyim / The Anger On This Woman's Face At Tinubu Campaign Today - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.