Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! (3146 Views)

Why Don't Ladies Talk About Sex Like Men / Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by pussyphilia(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is it stinginess or what??

Many guys sometimes find themselves in a situation where they want to use their d1cks for some small change just like ladies. But unfortunately ladies no dey patronage them.

Even here on nl many guys dey wey won do ashawo but ladies no send them message

Go through dating/meetup section you go see plenty guys wey they drop number like pure water, yet nobody dey call them.
Even some guys no mind free of charge, but for where?

African ladies too stingy sha.

Make una repent.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by phintohlar(f): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are you one ni? Talk make we know where shoe dey pain you oo

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by PaulAris: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
They do, but they ain't termed Gigolos. They called Sugarboys! And yh, they earn and get more benefits than those Male Prostitutes
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Fathertony: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
phintohlar:
I just checked out your Dp
If I were one and you offered me #1, 000,000 to go down with you I',ll turn you down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by khiaa(f): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
pussyphilia:

Many guys sometimes find themselves in a situation where they want to use their d1cks for some small change just like ladies. But unfortunately ladies no dey patronage them.

Go through dating/meetup section you go see plenty guys wey they drop number like pure water, yet nobody dey call them.

Make una repent.

I realize that this a stupid thread but I will play along. undecided

1. Why on earth would women have to pay for sex when men are slinging their pe.nises around freely begging women to accept it? grin

2. If male prostitution exists and women aren't paying for sex then who are their customers, homosexuals? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by chigoziri2403(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
because you are searching in the wrong places, expand your horizon
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
Fathertony:
If I were one and you offered me #1, 000,000 to go down with you I',ll turn you down
so that babe no fine reach like that?. we know una type na man una dey kolobi no be woman

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Fathertony: 6:12am On Apr 14, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

so that babe no fine reach like that?. we know una type na man una dey kolobi no be woman
grin
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2019
grin grin
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2019
hmm

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by phintohlar(f): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Fathertony:
of course u'll definitely turn me down cos i don't eat Margots. If e sure for you den put ur pic and let's see ur stupid face

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by phintohlar(f): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Fathertony:
see hin mouth like dog shit
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Fathertony: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
phintohlar:
see his face shining brighter than a star
thanks love
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by MissRaine69(f): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
You need to move your mindset to the 21st century what do you think sugar mamas do?
They do, but not as obvious as men.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Fathertony: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
phintohlar:
of course u'll definitely turn me down cos i don't eat Margots. If e sure for you den put ur pic and let's see ur stupid face
check my DP girl
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Happa7(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
phintohlar:

Are you available

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Sierusvirus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
khiaa:

1. Why on earth would women have to pay for sex when men are slinging their pe.nises around freely begging women to accept it? grin

2. If male prostitution exists and women aren't paying for sex then who are their customers, homosexuals? undecided

Notwithstanding all you just pointed out.
Many women still pay for sex anytime any day.
- If you go into sugar mummy, they pay more than sugar daddy. If you more clarification on this, I won’t mind to lecture you more
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by evil1: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
pussyphilia:

Make una repent.

thank u my broda...
u talk my mind

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by pussyphilia(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
khiaa:

you are not in Nigeria so you wouldn't understand
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by fykes(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fathertony:
FATALITY!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by ultimate77(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fathertony:
check my DP girl

Bro, you look dry
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Fathertony: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
ultimate77:

Bro, you look dry
thanks bro
Upload yours let's see
I dare you
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by ultimate77(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fathertony:
thanks bro
Upload yours let's see
I dare you

No be me with you day compete. No Dey call people names. You ain't better than no one nigga. Take a chill pill
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Fathertony: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
ultimate77:

No be me with you day compete. No Dey call people names. You ain't better than no one nigga. Take a chill pill
wasn't competing with anyone bro.......nobody is better than anyone. I never called you or mentioned you for any reason, was never talking to you either so watch whom you call dry next time.
And face your business!!!
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by ultimate77(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fathertony:
wasn't competing with anyone bro.......nobody is better than anyone. I never called you or mentioned you for any reason, was never talking to you either so watch whom you call dry next time.
And face your business!!!

Fair enough undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by khiaa(f): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
pussyphilia:
you are not in Nigeria so you wouldn't understand

It doesn't matter where I am, men are men and they give out the pe.nis willingly and freely so why would someone pay for a free commodity? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by khiaa(f): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sierusvirus:

Notwithstanding all you just pointed out.
Many women still pay for sex anytime any day.
- If you go into sugar mummy, they pay more than sugar daddy. If you more clarification on this, I won’t mind to lecture you more

If the bolded was true then there is no need for the topic. Read the topic again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by Sierusvirus(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
khiaa:

If the bolded was true then there is no need for the topic. Read the topic again. undecided
My response was based on the first point to stated. So read yours very well.
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by ImaIma1(f): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Probably because they are less likely to risk their lives and wellbeing for a few minutes of pleasure.

And women don't need to pay for sex when guys are everything waiting to be called
Re: Why Don't Ladies Patronize Male Prostitutes???! by khiaa(f): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sierusvirus:

My response was based on the first point to stated. So read yours very well.

My first point was, why would women need to pay for sex when men are begging women to take their pe.nises for free? Your statement would debunk the OP's topic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught In Hot Romance ( Watch Video) / Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage / Need A Girl For A Fuckmate At My Place (ogun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.