Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication (1038 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Quality20(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
I really really wonder how ppl have the strength to commit various clearly grievous sins and acts and not feel guilty ,low or dirty, but instead will be bragging about it? Many of these ppl are not ignorant of the prohibitions against their acts, yet they turn a deaf ear to preaching of their respective religions as if they are stark disbelievers. I wonder how such ppl will get the strength to get up on Sundays and pick up their Bible and go for service or go to mosques on fridays ,even when their practices go against their convictions. Isn't this hypocrisy? Are these ppl truly religious as they portray? How comes their religious practice isn't able to prevent them from engaging in a life of sin and disobedience? Don't these ppl truly need to reexamine themselves, beliefs and their life.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by yuping(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Fornication is consensual between both parties they are sinning against their body, I think adultery is the main sin Cus that cheating on your partner. If you check the ten commandment it talked about adultery not fornication.
I might be wrong and I'm not trying to justify anything here. Make una no come for my head.
Just my one cent and opinion.
Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Solofresh2: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
They don't feel guilty because they feel they are now satisfied with what they want and this somehow brings joy to them
Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Quality20:
I really really wonder how ppl have the strength to commit various clearly grievous sins and acts and not feel guilty ,low or dirty, but instead will be bragging about it? Many of these ppl are not ignorant of the prohibitions against their acts, yet they turn a deaf ear to preaching of their respective religions as if they are stark disbelievers. I wonder how such ppl will get the strength to get up on Sundays and pick up their Bible and go for service or go to mosques on fridays ,even when their practices go against their convictions. Isn't this hypocrisy? Are these ppl truly religious as they portray? How comes their religious practice isn't able to prevent them from engaging in a life of sin and disobedience? Don't these ppl truly need to reexamine themselves, beliefs and their life.

If everyone choose to stay away from God because of their sin then that means sooner or later you might be the only one who's going to remain in Church. He said come just as you are.
Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Quality20(m): 3:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

If everyone choose to stay away from God because of their sin then that means sooner or later you might be the only one who's going to remain in Church. He said come just as you are.
OK O. just that things ain't right

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by okoroemeka(m): 4:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Quality20:
sex is adult entertainment,what do you want us to entertain yourself with,I hardly watch DStv these days,I don't play video games,I just manage small entertainment on my phone,the main adult show is sex,I don't know what you are talking about again
Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by chigomiced: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin
okoroemeka:
sex is adult entertainment,what do you want us to entertain yourself with,I hardly watch DStv these days,I don't play video games,I just manage small entertainment on my phone,the main adult show is sex,I don't know what you are talking about again
Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Quality20(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2021
okoroemeka:
haba now oga how can you say sex is entertainment for u? Even if you are with ur wife, it's still more serious than that na
Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
yuping:
Fornication is consensual between both parties they are sinning against their body, I think adultery is the main sin Cus that cheating on your partner. If you check the ten commandment it talked about adultery not fornication.
I might be wrong and I'm not trying to justify anything here. Make una no come for my head.
Just my one cent and opinion.
The fifth commandment is where it was stated loud and clear not to fornicate
Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Kuriosmynd: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
People grow up from those scare by religions. .. You will grow up too one day.
Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Quality20:
OK O. just that things ain't right

You're not God let him handle his affairs himself, all you have to do is preach the gospel with LOVE The bold word right there is very important. Because it's the most precious amongst the gift of the spirit.
Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by Quality20(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

You're not God let him handle his affairs himself, all you have to do is preach the gospel with LOVE The bold word right there is very important. Because it's the most precious amongst the gift of the spirit.
yeah u are right, that's it

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication by pansophist(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
You only feel guilty when you've done something wrong. Having sex is not wrong in itself, but the conditions attached to it. If you are married and sexing someone else, then one should naturally feel guilt unless he is a psychopath. Other scenarios such as rape, pedophilia, gerontophilia, bestiality should naturally attract guilt.

So if two adults didn't feel guilty after having sex, then probably they both want it, and maybe, just maybe, they might be couples.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes / I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now / Everywhere I look I see nig girls on their periods this product can help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.