Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Please. Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please. Help Me (3597 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please. Help Me by Helpme01: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good day Sirs and madams. Pls I have done this before (maybe two weeks ago) on this same platform. I sought for help but what I got wasn't enough to cater for the needs. I had to erase my post on the topic I created and deactivate on Facebook when someone came at me on the platform. I don't know how he got my details but I'm guessing he entered my account number on a bank app to get my full name. I am a shy person so I was scared but now I have no where else to run to so I don't care anymore I'm appealing for help with my tuition fees. Lectures started this week but all I do is hang around campus. Late registration ends this week so please help with whatever can. Thanks.
Account number: 3117177946
First Bank
My main account was banned by antispam bot.
And please you don't have to be wealthy before you help me. 1k from 50 people will help me complete the fees. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by Helpme01: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2019

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Helpme01:
Good day Sirs and madams. Pls I have done this before (maybe two weeks ago) on this same platform. I sought for help but what I got wasn't enough to cater for the needs. I had to erase my post on the topic I created and deactivate on Facebook when someone came at me on the platform. I don't know how he got my details but I'm guessing he entered my account number on a bank app to get my full name. I am a shy person so I was scared but now I have no where else to run to so I don't care anymore I'm appealing for help with my tuition fees. Lectures started this week but all I do is hang around campus. Late registration ends this week so please help with whatever can. Thanks.
Account number: 3117177946
First Bank
My main account was banned by antispam bot.
And please you don't have to be wealthy before you help me. 1k from 50 people will help me complete the fees. Thank you.

But in Feburary......

Alexander15:
Good day sirs and mas. I am a newly admitted student of oau and I need your help. Payment of registration fees starts tomorrow and I've got no money to register. The sum total of the fees is #105,000(can be confirmed by Google if you think I'm lying). Please I don't want to miss accommodation so I have to pay tomorrow. I'm soliciting for help by any amount. Thanks and God bless as you help me.( If you are skeptical about helping me I'll provide evidence that what I said is nothing but the truth).
Account number. 3117177946
First Bank

Please, in the name of God, stop lying. If you need help, go and meet your church and ask for help there. I am serious. If your church can't help you, then defer your admission.

You are begging for money so that you can live large on campus.

And where are your parents? Or relations??

5 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by Helpme01: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
tactius:

But in Feburary......

Please, in the name of God, stop lying. If you need help, go and meet your church and ask for help there. I am serious. If your church can't help you, then defer your admission.

You are begging for money so that you can live large on campus.

And where are your parents? Or relations??
. No lies here if you look at the payment portal I'll upload now. You'll see it is fees for freshers. Thanks sir
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Helpme01:
. No lies here if you look at the payment portal I'll upload now. You'll see it is fees for freshers. Thanks sir

No, you said you needed money in Feb.

By now payment portal should have closed since.

Or are you paying fees twice in 2 months??

Okay...

Like I said...go to the church, or go and meet your parents. Please, for God's sake, easy money is not the way out.

6 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by Helpme01: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
cc tactius. And the reduction in amount is because I've paid acceptance fees
Re: Please. Help Me by Helpme01: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
tactius:

No, you said you needed money in Feb.

By now payment portal should have closed since.

Or are you paying fees twice in 2 months??

Okay...

Like I said...go to the church, or go and meet your parents. Please, for God's sake, easy money is not the way out.
You don't understand sir. Normal registration has ended. What's left is late registration. You can ask anybody that school in OAU
Re: Please. Help Me by Helpme01: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
Helpme01:

You don't understand sir. Normal registration has ended. What's left is late registration. You can ask anybody that school in OAU

Re: Please. Help Me by Helpme01: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
cc Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique.
I've tried my best to back my claims with evidence. Please push to front page so that well meaning nairalanders can see it. Thanks
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Helpme01:
cc Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique.
I've tried my best to back my claims with evidence. Please push to front page so that well meaning nairalanders can see it. Thanks
I am touched by your situation. Life could be difficult at times as we all know.

The fact that you didn't close your mouth and die in silence is enough for me to render the help to you. May we never lack or face situation that would swallow us.

Drop your account details let me transfer the money to you right away. You have to be fast before I dose off.

4 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
I am touched by your situation. Life could be difficult at times as we all know.

The fact that you didn't close your mouth and die in silence is enough for me to render the help to you. May we never lack or face situation that would swallow us.

Drop your account details let me transfer the money to you right away. You have to be fast before I dose off.
God bless you bro for coming to his rescue
Re: Please. Help Me by SarkinYarki: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who did you vote for in the last election

3 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by Helpme01: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Good morning sir my phone went off yesterday. I've dropped my account number on the thread. Thank you.

cc. Ogogorofreak
Re: Please. Help Me by Helpme01: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2019
Please people. Just 1k from you will go a very long way. I'll be able to pay the the fees today if 50 people can donate 1k. I'm not feeling entitled I'm begging and appealing to your Goodwill. Thank you.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2019
Antispam bot is making things very difficult for me.
please fynestboi and other moderators move to front page I sincerely need help
Re: Please. Help Me by AngelicBeing: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=775
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2019
L
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2019
Helpme01:
Good morning sir my phone went off yesterday. I've dropped my account number on the thread. Thank you.

cc. Ogogorofreak
bro, I asked for your account at 10pm you dropped it at 2am when I already left nairaland to dreamland.

I left home very early today without my token device. Please, be patient, when I get back home, I will send the money to you.

Before then, I will need to see your admission letter, jamb result and your main nairaland username(not the new ones u keep creating o). Also, there should be a circular about this late registration - I want proof. I'm just trying not to send money to someone that would end up using it to drink beer.

4 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
bro, I asked for your account at 10pm you dropped it at 2am when I already left nairaland to dreamland.

I left home very early today without my token device. Please, be patient, when I get back home, I will send the money to you.

Before then, I will need to see your admission letter, jamb result and your main nairaland username(not the new ones u keep creating o). Also, there should be a circular about this late registration - I want proof. I'm just trying not to send money to someone that would end up using it to drink beer.

Hahaha boss God bless you. Everything will be provided even if you want my birth certificate, my parents marriage certificate. Ha to think I nearly lost hope. I already sent you a PM. Reply sir and I'll furnish you with every file you request.
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

Hahaha boss God bless you. Everything will be provided even if you want my birth certificate, my parents marriage certificate. Ha to think I nearly lost hope. I already sent you a PM. Reply sir and I'll furnish you with every file you request.
Upload here so all can see. Atleast, if there is something I didn't notice, someone else would notice it.

Please, your birth certificate and parent marriage certificate is not proof of you being admitted to a university.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Upload here so all can see. Atleast, if there is something I didn't notice, someone else would notice it.

Please, your birth certificate and parent marriage certificate is not proof of you being admitted to a university.
Alright. I'll do that right away
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2019
c
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:
cc: Ogogorofreak
Good but not clear enough. Send everything I asked for.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
A
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
[quot
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

I use a crappy phone sir. That's the best I can come up with.
everything about Alexander15 was strictly for begging. This means you've been begging since Feb 2018. undecided

Also, I need proof that this payment was extended as you said. No circular? It wasn't stated on oau's website?

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship: Share Your Test Experience / Forbes’ Youngest Billionaires: 18year-old Kid Takes The Crown With Four Nigerian / Any Update On Futo Supplementary List : Wants Toknow When It Will Be Relesed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.