Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Please. Help Me - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please. Help Me (3617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

And I explained to you that the reason only my posts is of me begging help is that I don't comment on nairaland cos I know how toxic people here can be so I just read comments. The reason I have three accounts is that antispam bot keep banning me. I called for hell with my original account I was banned. I created an account yesterday(helpme01) I was banned. I only created a new one this morning. I understand you perfectly sir and I thank you nonetheless for taking time to listen to me maybe the time to go to school is not now. I'll see if I can get money before registration closes finally. if I can good. If I don't we keep pressing. Bless you sir
Seeking help ANONYMOUSLY is a bad idea in this Era when internet begging has become a career to many and most of them always have FRESH account strictly for begging. The bad ones has spoilt it for the genuine ones. The only way forward is not to beg anonymously.
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

I said someone came at me on Facebook. I hate being bullied which is why I don't comment on nairaland so i was shocked when I was insulted for my predicament.
So many people have also come at you here on nairaland.

Maybe what the person noticed on Facebook didn't tally.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

Sir please I've tried to convince you. You didn't even ask for my details when to wanted to help yesterday. Help me if you have the resources. I can give you the details and password of my portal so you can log in and be sure of my claims.
Yes I would have sent the money to you yesterday but now drink don clear from my eyes. Honestly, if your claim is genuine and you have been posting all these on Facebook, even your parent would have been ashamed and render help to you. They can't be alive and their son is begging for school fees unless if they truly don't have. And if they truly don't have, a friend would render the help to you.

I repeat, "Anonymous" is not the way to go about it.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
v
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

I didn't want to say this before but I have to. They're no more. May God give them eternal rest
This is even the more reason why those that knows you on your friends list would have more than be willing to help you.
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

And I never said I posted on Facebook. I said someone shamed and insulted me on Facebook by the virtue of what I posted here. If anybody told me I'll post my bank account and personal information online I'll argue cos I'm a very reserved and private person but as people say 'condition dey make crayfish bend'
If you are ashamed of your genuine need, then you are not really in need.

I can't see an ophan on my friendslist pleading for school fees and ignore him.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
G
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

I said someone came at me on Facebook. I hate being bullied which is why I don't comment on nairaland so i was shocked when I was insulted for my predicament.

This ridiculous..

Broz go and seek help from ur church and relatives.... or consult your SUG or department excos and tell them your problem....

Every detail you provide here look somehow and not convincing enough to make people help and 74k issa lot of money sha..

Goodluck!
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by hAlexandro(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
It's just a fresh semster and late registration has started already how ironic �
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by Mrvbasic1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Prayer is all I can give you bro
If it's really true . Im assuring you that God will make way where there seems no way. No nairalander fit help your course in life. Na only baba Good fit help u. Majority of ajepako people don experience wetin u experience. Just pray and have faith instead of giving urself depression.
All is well with you.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
v
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
v
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:
Mr. Ogogorofreak I know you want to help. please don't be discouraged. It doesn't matter any amount you have please help me with it. I believe if you take the lead others will follow. please
You won't get a dime from me, trust me.

Seek help from people that know you not this anonymous nairaland thing you are doing.

Atleast, you still dey subscribe internet. Maybe, when the thing don serious, you go seek help the right way.

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by LKO(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

Seek help from people that know you not this anonymous nairaland thing you are doing.

Atleast, you still dey subscribe internet. Maybe, when the thing don serious, you go seek help the right way.

What's the essence of that picture, to mock him or to 'pepper' him? If u dont want to help, let him be and stop adding more pains to his sorry state. I wonder how the OP would waste his time trying to convince a self a claimed drunk. So 100 naira daily subscription equates the 50k he is seeking for? Guy, grow brain.

OP, I really do not have to give u, my thoughts are with you. May God send you helpers.

5 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by zicoraads: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

You are not a serious person.

After all the questioning, you still want to mock him. Leave him be if you can't help him.

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
LKO:

What's the essence of that picture, to mock him or to 'pepper' him? If u dont want to help, let him be and stop adding more pains to his sorry state. I wonder how the OP would waste his time trying to convince a self a claimed drunk. So 100 naira daily subscription equates the 50k he is seeking for? Guy, grow brain.

OP, I really do not have to give u, my thoughts are with you. May God send you helpers.
You do know I won't be able to post that if I know him in person, right? Think about it.
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
zicoraads:

You are not a serious person.

After all the questioning, you still want to mock him. Leave him be if you can't help him.
Well, that's life for you when it's anonymous.

Dude should have seek help from his Facebook page not on nairaland with a new moniker.
Re: Please. Help Me by LKO(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
You do know I won't be able to post that if I know him in person, right? Think about it.

Whether you know him in person or not is immaterial. If you don't want to help him or you don't believe his story, quietly let him be. You have no water tight evidence to show he is a scam, u wasted his time telling him to update you with some details which he has done and you didn't fault, y go ahead posting that picture to mock him? It's not funny. Where is your conscience?

3 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
LKO:

Whether you know him in person or not is immaterial. If you don't want to help him or you don't believe his story, quietly let him be. You have no water tight evidence to show he is a scam, u wasted his time telling him to update you with some details which he has done and you didn't fault, y go ahead posting that picture to mock him? It's not funny. Where is your conscience?
There is a stone where my heart used to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Post Jamb Results!!! / Ibadan Poly Post-PCE Results / SHOCKING: Two Big Snakes Killed In Unilorin COHS New Hostel (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.