Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please. Help Me - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please. Help Me (3618 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
If you have been "helping" people, you will understand.
ok Mr helper. But dont bring him down after his efforts. How will you feel if you are honest and go as far as displaying your I'd, and still accused of lying? Dont be paranoid because of your past. Am so certain it was 1k you wanted to send and you stressed him. And why are you always mocking ths poor?

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2019
ajon1:
Isn't it suspicious a faceless young orphan who can't pay his school fees would rather beg strangers from February till date conveniently but find it hard to ask family members for help? I refuse to fall for this cheap game plan
Same way I rather begged strangers for accommodation on the island, than family.
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2019
ajon1:
Isn't it suspicious a faceless young orphan who can't pay his school fees would rather beg strangers from February till date conveniently but find it hard to ask family members for help? I refuse to fall for this cheap game plan
@ogogorofreak is fond of mocking poor people, I wont take him seriously.

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Exactly! That's the only reason I asked for his main username but every post I could trace to him are all about begging.

He even stated with one of his usernames donpeyote10 that what was remaining was 43k after getting some help with that username but on this new thread, he needs 50k.

My only option was his Facebook but the guy said he don deactivate his Facebook. I wasn't satisfied with that and decided to keep my money.

Bro forget that guy, and forget everyone else bashing you. If you really want to help people, help people that are not cooking stories up. I like people like you that reason well, not people that believe everything they here. That's why our pastors take advantage of us in this country.

Below is a screenshot of the OP begging in February and was asked to provide some information so he can get the money. He deleted ALL those messages and came up with fresh story. So many incoherences. Don't be surprised the parents are at home working hard to get him educated but he's wishing death on them indirectly

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Jen92:
Whether he is mocking him or not, but I'm pretty sure that OP is lying. OgogoroFreak exposed that
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2019
Jen92:
Yes because I know he is a lier. I even made a thread about Internet beggers cos I have encountered so many of them. 99% of beggers on nairaland are fake!

https://www.nairaland.com/5115743/proliferation-poor-people-begging-nairaland

The fact that he has been begging for long on nairaland means he would have learned to "perfect" certain things expecially paper document. The one thing I know he can't "perfect" is his Facebook but the smart guy said he has deactivated his Facebook account.

Read this about a nairaland scammer too.
https://www.nairaland.com/4891493/wish-could-make-pain-go#73644473
Re: Please. Help Me by Rachele(f): 12:37am On Apr 14, 2019
ajon1:
Do you know his relationship with his family members?

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 4:18am On Apr 14, 2019
T
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 4:23am On Apr 14, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 4:29am On Apr 14, 2019
[

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2019
helpme02:

You said I didn't contribute anything yet I paid my acceptance fee and still have another 20k on ground which is not enough to pay my fees. Ask any student here that is still familiar with how school portals work to spot any discrepancy in the pictures
I said what is your contribution on this forum prior to you begging? Nothing. Did you originally create alexander15 to beg?
OgogoroFreak asked you how you intend to keep on paying for your school fees after this, you were rambling.

Like I said, it might be true that you are yet to pay your school fees but it is HIGHLY possible that you squandered your school fees on gambling. And about your family and parents, YOU ARE LYING sir!

I've been on this forum since 2011 so I've gained some experience. I've been scammed, I've equally been helped here. I know a packaged scam when I see one, and yours my dear Kehinde David, falls into that category.
Goodluck to your unsuspecting victims.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2019
[b
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2019
helpme02:
Thank you for what you've done so far Mr Ogogorofreak. What I won't appreciate or allow is you to be a clog in the wheel of my progress. Despite my sad frame of mind I've tried not to vent my frustration on anyone and have treated all with respect. Despite how you led me on and I provided all documents. You said scammers have perfected paperwork. How easy is it to manipulate a real time screenshot that I uploaded just two minutes later. If you are not convinced then stay away from me and this thread and mind your damn business. If I'm lying about needing school fees make i die before tomorrow. Sorry people I'm not comfortable with picking a fight with people online but this Mr is seriously frustrating me
I don't believe in curses but I believe in the power of the tongue whether said or typed. Now I am 100% convinced that you need money for your school fees.

Now if you ever lied about being an orphan and not earlier getting the school fees from any family member, what should be the curse?

49k is not a big sum, people will donate that I'm sure. But think well man, don't say what you will forever regret
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2019
helpme02:

The same curse should go for the two. Are you convinced now?
If I didn't send 50k to you yesterday, let me die immediately I post this very comment.

That's how effective it is. It doesn't work and you know that. angry
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2019
v
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2019
helpme02:

Mr. Ogogorofreak you again? whether it does or doesn't work is a matter of personal belief and I believe it does mean something for me to lay a curse on myself. If it is a scam I would have given up and go and re-strategize but I sincerely need help. This will be my last response to you Mr. Ogogorofreak. I really do hope you stay away.
Ok, I wish you well.

Instead of attacking you, let me pray for you instead. Good luck bro.
Re: Please. Help Me by TourismMan(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Truth is when you come out like this to beg either for genuine purpose or not, you are likely not to get the needed help. More reasons other niggas use the accredited yahoo format to scam.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2019
TourismMan:
Truth is when you come out like this to beg either for genuine purpose or not, you are likely not to get the needed help. More reasons other niggas use the accredited yahoo format to scam.
Ok sir what method do you propose I use cos I genuinely need help.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2019
I
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
O
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Please. Help Me by hAlexandro(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
helpme02:

Yes bro that's how oau operates. They don't give months they only give weeks. You ask anybody familiar with OAU system
i graduated from oau I know how the system runs
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by TourismMan(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
helpme02:

Ok sir what method do you propose I use cos I genuinely need help.

I'm not saying this your method is wrong. I only meant when you come out like this perhaps so genuinely, people likely to mistake you for scam. There are still a thousand and one lapses in our educational system considering this modern day society. I had a friend who came out like this requesting for assistance to pay his school charges. Some people actually had genuine intention to help him but they were asking for the school account details so they can deposit the money directly because they were trying to avoid being scammed. To your greatest shock, there is no such provision in our educational system as at today. In my own school, you must carry the money, go to a particular branch and pay there. I mean why can't someone stay anywhere and deposit the money into the account? What am I saying? Some one here may want to help you but he may not want to send the money directly into your account. In such scenario, WHAT NEXT?

Mind you, I'm also a student but in my final year... also in need of help.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
[

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2019
b
Re: Please. Help Me by lanibi(f): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
T

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by BlueRayDick: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
helpme02:
This is the reminder you asked for sir.
cc: BlueRayDick

Hope u've seen it
Re: Please. Help Me by BlueRayDick: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
helpme02:
Thanks something very big seen. I didn't expect this much. Thanks
cc: BlueRayDick

U are welcome. Wish u well

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by TourismMan(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2019
helpme02:
T
Check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship: Share Your Test Experience / UNIBEN Student Show Their Crazy As Benin Roads Shut Down (Photos, Video) / FUTO Post Jamb Results!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.