Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Please. Help Me - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please. Help Me (3616 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
G
Re: Please. Help Me by Memberclub(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
You won't get a dime from me, trust me.

Seek help from people that know you not this anonymous nairaland thing you are doing.

Atleast, you still dey subscribe internet. Maybe, when the thing don serious, you go seek help the right way.
LOL. most of these student nowadays have used their school fees to play bet9ja. They know ppl won't help them, so they come to nairaland to beg.
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Memberclub:
LOL. most of these student nowadays have used their school fees to play bet9ja. They know ppl won't help them, so they come to nairaland to beg.
You are thinking correctly grin
Re: Please. Help Me by hAlexandro(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

Registration is done at the beginning of a session not the end bro. OAU registration started weeks ago and the pictures I uploaded can attest to that
Bros and it's already late registration already? Cos from what I can remember they resumes some few weeks back

2 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
bro, I might not be able to give you this money as I am just a student like you..I pray you don't loose hope and your zeal to gaining meaningful education....checking your proofs , you are absolutely correct...viel Gluck
Re: Please. Help Me by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Someone should please help this dude. As I see him, he really needs the money and his motive is 99% genuine if not 100%. God knows if I have ,I would have helped. I also have own Cross to carry.
OP, may almighty God send you helper.
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
g
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
[i
Re: Please. Help Me by OluwasureGig: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
There is a stone where my heart used to be.
furck you man. one day you'll be in need of help too and other people will do to you even worse than you have done to this young lad. what nonsense!!
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
OluwasureGig:

furck you man. one day you'll be in need of help too and other people will do to you even worse than you have done to this young lad. what nonsense!!
Oboy! Drink a glass of water o. shocked
Re: Please. Help Me by Officialgarri: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

Seek help from people that know you not this anonymous nairaland thing you are doing.

Atleast, you still dey subscribe internet. Maybe, when the thing don serious, you go seek help the right way.
I went through this page from first page and I knew it would come to this.
You re just a kid seeking attention and I had doubts you would be able to afford even 1k to send to the OP.

@op I can't help because I have much stuff to do but I pray you get help.

2 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
[g

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
[ñs
Re: Please. Help Me by Premiumwriter: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
I was once in op's shoes and trust me it's not funny.

Mr ogogorofreak did to the op exactly what someone did to me. He asked and I provided every details including photographs of my student's ID card, admission letter, photo of myself and so on. In the end nothing.

My take is, if you want to help then help the person because you can never know if the person is genuine or a scam.

If it turns out to be real and you have the resource and didn't help, maybe God won't punish you but you've really missed out on the opportunity of touching a life, of healing a soul or convincing that person that loving people like you still exists.

If it's a scam, you've lost nothing because you helped within your capacity.

As I'm typing this, I'm still thinking of how to get my fees but God forbid I'll ever ask anyone on here for help.

Once I saw a guy with a post begging for people to help save his mother's life. I read it and it really touched my heart. Despite people mocking him and calling him a scam, I went ahead and sent the last 1k in my account to him.

Maybe he's a scam but what if he's real and he's mum is really perishing, should we not have done something and let God or karma be the judge.

Please if anyone wants to help the op, go ahead and give within your reach. Let the God you believe in be the judge.
Don't see no reason why we should frustrate him more just because he's looking for help or should the blind man prove he's not blind before you give him alms?

And someone is even asking the op to beg with his real Facebook account, do you know the humiliation that comes with begging?

Well I know it perfectly. My father once sent me out of the house. Two straight days I had nothing to eat, no water to drink. Was sleeping on a stair beside a shop with some guys.

The third day I couldn't bear the hunger anymore and had to go beg a woman. The moment I opened my mouth, my body began shaking with hot tears rolling down my cheek.

The woman was kind enough to give me something to eat.

Till date I don't hesitate to help anyone I come across so long as I have the means not minding whether they are lying or not. Helping someone in need doesn't suck up your wealth, you only give the amount you can afford.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

You are mean! Dont you know people are shy? You wont have told him to disclose his details, if u weren't going to help. Do you think everyone or every body has nice people in their families? You make it seem so easy. Please leave the dude if you are not going to help. Thank you. Example when I needed accommodation on the island I preferred coming to nairaland, do you think I didnt know anyone in Lagos? Things are not always as it seems.
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I was once in op's shoes and trust me it's not funny.

Mr ogogorofreak did to the op exactly what someone did to me. He asked and I provided every details including photographs of my student's ID card, admission letter, photo of myself and so on. In the end nothing.

My take is, if you want to help then help the person because you can never know if the person is genuine or a scam.

If it turns out to be real and you have the resource and didn't help, maybe God won't punish you but you've really missed out on the opportunity of touching a life, of healing a soul or convincing that person that loving people like you still exists.

If it's a scam, you've lost nothing because you helped within your capacity.

As I'm typing this, I'm still thinking of how to get my fees but God forbid I'll ever ask anyone on here for help.

Once I saw a guy with a post begging for people to help save his mother's life. I read it and it really touched my heart. Despite people mocking him and calling him a scam, I went ahead and sent the last 1k in my account to him.

Maybe he's a scam but what if he's real and he's mum is really perishing, should we not have done something and let God or karma be the judge.

Please if anyone wants to help the op, go ahead and give within your reach. Let the God you believe in be the judge.
Don't see no reason why we should frustrate him more just because he's looking for help or should the blind man prove he's not blind before you give him alms?
Nailed it
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:
Guys my account number is stil: 3117177946
First Bank.
Just 1k from fifty people will help pay my fees.
Thank you all
just manage am. I implore others who can help him to do so. I know what it takes to be in this position...I have been there before but God saw me through

Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
A
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
[
Re: Please. Help Me by helpme02: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
o
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jen92:
You are mean! Dont you know people are shy? You wont have told him to disclose his details, if u weren't going to help. Do you think everyone or every body has nice people in their families? You make it seem so easy. Please leave the dude if you are not going to help. Thank you. Example when I needed accommodation on the island I preferred coming to nairaland, do you think I didnt know anyone in Lagos? Things are not always as it seems.
Shy mouth don't get fed.
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Shy mouth don't get fed.
you are arrogant
Re: Please. Help Me by Rachele(f): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Shy mouth don't get fed.
empty barrel makes the loudest noise!

1 Like

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
helpme02:

Nah. Deep family issues I wouldn't want to talk about.
At first you don't want to talk about your family issue

helpme02:

I didn't want to say this before but I have to. They're no more. May God give them eternal rest
Later you said your parents are late.

Why should you be ashamed to tell people that the parents that are supposed to help you in this instance are no more? It simply means you're being economical with the truth.
It may be true that you truly need money for school fees but I believe you got the money from your supposedly dead parents or non existent family members but you squandered it probably on gambling.

I agree with OgogoroFreak 100%. That you want to help someone doesn't mean you should be a dummy. Most Nigerians today play on the intelligence of other people. How come the OP has no existing contribution on this forum prior to asking for school fees? He hid all his previous comments because he wants to hide something. He deactivated his Facebook account because he is trying to hide something!

Forget this guy, he is playing a fast one on people here. I dare him to activate his Facebook account so I can tag him that he needs help to pay his fees because no family member wants to help. You will be shocked at the comments

2 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Rachele:
empty barrel makes the loudest noise!
He is so the definition. See him asking for information , you will think he had plans.
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
ajon1:

Why should you be ashamed to tell people that the parents that are supposed to help you in this instance are no more? It simply means you're being economical with the truth.
It may be true that you truly need money for school fees but I believe you got the money from your supposedly dead parents or non existent family members but you squandered it probably on gambling.

I agree with OgogoroFreak 100%. That you want to help someone doesn't mean you should be a dummy. Most Nigerians today play on the intelligence of other people. How come the OP has no existing contribution on this forum prior to asking for school fees? He hid all his previous comments because he wants to hide something. He deactivated his Facebook account because he is trying to hide something!

Forget this guy, he is playing a fast one on people here. I dare him to activate his Facebook account so I can tag him that he needs help to pay his fees because no family member wants to help. You will be shocked at the comments
Did he ever say no family wants to help? Some people are not into the extended family ish. Dont misquote someone.
Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2019
ajon1:

Exactly! That's the only reason I asked for his main username but every post I could trace to him are all about begging.

He even stated with one of his usernames donpeyote10 that what was remaining was 43k after getting some help with that username but on this new thread with a fresh username, he needs 50k.

My only option was his Facebook but the guy said he don deactivate his Facebook. I wasn't satisfied with that and decided to keep my money.

2 Likes

Re: Please. Help Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2019
Jen92:
He is so the definition. See him asking for information , you will think he had plans.
If you have been "helping" people, you will understand.
Re: Please. Help Me by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2019
Jen92:
Did he ever say no family wants to help? Some people are not into the extended family ish. Dont misquote someone.
Isn't it suspicious a faceless young orphan who can't pay his school fees would rather beg strangers from February till date conveniently but find it hard to ask family members for help? I refuse to fall for this cheap game plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Announcing Scholarship For Students / Fed Poly NEKEDE 2014/2015 Morning And Evening Form Out For ND And HND / O.m.g:hillarious Exam Questions Set By A Teacher In A Secondary Scool In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.