Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? (12178 Views)

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? / Zakat Calculation On Money At Your Finger Tips. / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Firebomber: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
IMAliyu:

Worse situation (sick, poor etc.)
Zakkat is usually calculated as 2.5% of your annual wealth
If a Christian is in that situation and you have no one to give it to then, yes.
The money is usually meant to lift the poor in the community out of poverty.

Then why are your brothers crying that it cannot be given to Christian
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Sterope(f): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
@Firebomber

1) The majority of shareholders of gun manufacturing companies will be white, male and culturally Christians that is they celebrate Christmas etc
2) You can quote all the years you like. Boko Haram has killed a far number of Muslims than Christians. They have made more Muslims children orphans, more Muslim widows, more Muslim widowers.
3) Middle Eastern countries experiencing unrest have are Muslim populated.
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by udatso: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
wis3:
you're giving preference to a particular set of people because of their faith. It just negates everything.
Certain things are reserved for Muslims and as a Muslim you shouldn't be surprised. As much as we try to create a sense of equality, we are not. Allah recognises the need to be kind to them and that's why Charity may be given to them. Zakaat is one of the pillars of Islam same as salat and all other pillars are for Muslims and not for non Muslims so it amazes me why the benefits of one of the pillars should go to non Muslims. Except where necessary, Zakaat should be for the Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sterope:
Zakat is not any type of alms. It is obligatory that is it is a religious requirement just like tithe.

A Muslim can give out casual alms to anyone he wishes but not zakat.

With all respect to your religion, I personly believe anything I give to someone in need is like giving unto God.... So there is no limit when I give or who I give it to, so I feel that there should be no religious restriction on when or who you give financial aid to.

1 Like

Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Sterope(f): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
True but Zakat is a different ball game because there is a certain percentage of you have to give out and zakat is compulsory not a choice. It is the reason there is an argument of whether or not it should go to a Muslim.

Vulcanheph:

With all respect to your religion, I personly believe anything I give to someone in need is like giving unto God.... So there is no limit when I give or who I give it to, so I feel that there should be no religious restriction on when or who you give financial aid to.
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
lettalktrue:

can you also give muslims your tithe?
Believe me bro.... I believe that paying tithe to the church isn't the only way one can give money to God.... Even when I give people in need I'm also giving to God.... So if I meet someone in need irrespective of their religion and I'm moved to give, I'll gladly give him my tithe because I'm still giving it to God.
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by najib632(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
wis3:
you're giving preference to a particular set of people because of their faith. It just negates everything.
Sir Zakat is like the tithe, do the Christians give tithes to the poor or to the church?
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by lettalktrue(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Believe me bro.... I believe that paying tithe to the church isn't the only way one can give money to God.... Even when I give people in need I'm also giving to God.... So if I meet someone in need irrespective of their religion and I'm moved to give, I'll gladly give him my tithe because I'm still giving it to God.
so, how many muslims have you gave your tithe(since you are also giving it to the God)? if i may ask.
secondly, is it stated any where in the bible that you can give non christian your tithe?
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Vulcanheph(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
lettalktrue:

so, how many muslims have you gave your tithe(since you are also giving it to the God)? if i may ask.
secondly, is it stated any where in the bible that you can give non christian your tithe?
Hey I said "irrespective of religion " and I'm not much of a tithe person... When I have, I give(i'm very sure I've given to both Christians and Muslims) and secondly the Bible says "blessed is the one who giveth" and "givers never lack" it simply says give to those in need it never specified that the person has to be of a particular religion or not....
Finally what I'm trying to say is giving is good irrespective of the religion of the person you are giving it to whether they are Christians, Muslims, jews,buddists,hinduist etc

1 Like

Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by lettalktrue(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Hey I said "irrespective of religion " and I'm not much of a tithe person... When I have, I give(i'm very sure I've given to both Christians and Muslims) and secondly the Bible says "blessed is the one who giveth" and "givers never lack" it simply says give to those in need it never specified that the person has to be of a particular religion or not....
Finally what I'm trying to say is giving is good irrespective of the religion of the person you are giving it to whether they are Christians, Muslims, jews,buddists,hinduist etc
that's what OP is trying to say, Muslims can give non muslims gifts of any kind.but is limited with ZAKAT(which can also be given to non muslims in certain condition)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Firebomber: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sterope:
@Firebomber

1) The majority of shareholders of gun manufacturing companies will be white, male and culturally Christians that is they celebrate Christmas etc
2) You can quote all the years you like. Boko Haram has killed a far number of Muslims than Christians. They have made more Muslims children orphans, more Muslim widows, more Muslim widowers.
3) Middle Eastern countries experiencing unrest have are Muslim populated.

Lol. More like dumb reasoning.

1. Social Media was created for communication and interaction, will you blame the owner of social media for all the atrocity and misused that it was used for?

You Muslim are insane, why don't you show us where those company force your terrorist Muslim head slamming brother to buy there weapons by force. Such a stupidity to blame the manufacturer of weapon for your Muhammad terrorist followers. Or those vest bomb and bottlle bomb that your brothers are using to kill innocent people too are manufactured by Christian?

2. You people are nothing but a troll, why don't you show us the statistics of Muslim that was killed by bokoharam and compare it to the population of Christian in north east. You insane fellow, I would have agree with you only if you can show me any attack on Muslim before 2013,since you claim Muslim are more victims.

3. Who care about your middle east, why don't you tell us the countries in middle east that's in war, why is it that those countries are country that have more than one Islamic secs and some percentage of Christians.

We all know what you people are doing and we all waiting to see the outcome
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Sterope(f): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
You shall be cured!
Firebomber:

Lol. More like dumb reasoning.

1. Social Media was created for communication and interaction, will you blame the owner of social media for all the atrocity and misused that it was used for?

You Muslim are insane, why don't you show us where those company force your terrorist Muslim head slamming brother to buy there weapons by force. Such a stupidity to blame the manufacturer of weapon for your Muhammad terrorist followers. Or those vest bomb and bottlle bomb that your brothers are using to kill innocent people too are manufactured by Christian?

2. You people are nothing but a troll, why don't you show us the statistics of Muslim that was killed by bokoharam and compare it to the population of Christian in north east. You insane fellow, I would have agree with you only if you can show me any attack on Muslim before 2013,since you claim Muslim are more victims.

3. Who care about your middle east, why don't you tell us the countries in middle east that's in war, why is it that those countries are country that have more than one Islamic secs and some percentage of Christians.

We all know what you people are doing and we all waiting to see the outcome
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by wis3(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
udatso:

Certain things are reserved for Muslims and as a Muslim you shouldn't be surprised. As much as we try to create a sense of equality, we are not. Allah recognises the need to be kind to them and that's why Charity may be given to them. Zakaat is one of the pillars of Islam same as salat and all other pillars are for Muslims and not for non Muslims so it amazes me why the benefits of one of the pillars should go to non Muslims. Except where necessary, Zakaat should be for the Muslims
See? This right here is why the world is the way it is today. Why we are always having disagreements with each other. Arguing over something as trivial as giving help to the needy like our lives depend on it. It changes nothing when you give out zaakat that's intended for a Muslim to a Christian. On the brighter side you just might be drawing them closer to Islam.
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by wis3(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
najib632:
Sir Zakat is like the tithe, do the Christians give tithes to the poor or to the church?
so you're treating them based on how you're treated.
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by najib632(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
wis3:
so you're treating them based on how you're treated.
No not really... This is the reason:
Zakat is an annual tax while Sadaqa is charity. The messenger of Allah S.A.W and Abubakar R.A used to give both to the Muslims and non Muslims. But Umar R.A. stopped giving the non Muslims during his time because the population of Muslims were far more than that of the non Muslims during his time and hence more poor people from the Muslims and also wealth is required for a stable governance of a large population. Still the non Muslims enjoyed charity from the Muslims and Justice... You see this was why almost everyone in Arabia became a Muslim... Until tyrants came into the picture and spread fitnah.
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by sarahade(f): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
lettalktrue:

It is crystal clear that your obsession with Islam is fortified with hatred and ignorance.
you are not even a muslim but rush to make abusive comments on islamic thread every friday.You better stop this nonsense, your hatred will not take you anywhere.

You have a problem. Maybe you should check my profile and when i made the comment. Clueless beings
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by sarahade(f): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
maasoap:

Who are you? You're rude and uncouth

Mind your business
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by sarahade(f): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
najib632:
The messenger of Allah S.A.W and Abubakar R.A. used to give Zakat to the non Muslims before they passed away. But Umar R.A. stopped it because during his time there was a larger population of Muslims and they deserved the zakat more than the disbelievers.

So umah R.A is greater than the prophet or knows more please go and sleep
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by lettalktrue(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
sarahade:

You have a problem. Maybe you should check my profile and when i made the comment. Clueless beings
you have successfully prove to me that you are a violent human being. any way, some human beings are just like that.
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by udatso: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
wis3:
See? This right here is why the world is the way it is today. Why we are always having disagreements with each other. Arguing over something as trivial as giving help to the needy like our lives depend on it. It changes nothing when you give out zaakat that's intended for a Muslim to a Christian. On the brighter side you just might be drawing them closer to Islam.
Your reply suggests Islam warns against helping the needy of the non muslims and that's not true if that's your intent. I gave reasons why we are not thesame in the sight of Allah. If you can't understand that, I don't know what else to say to you. As posted above by many brothers, zakat is fundamentally for the Muslims. It's important to establish that fact.
By the way are you a Muslim?
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by fawaz050(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Vulcanheph:
So Christians can give alms to Muslims without any strings attached ( mind you these Muslim beggars are everywhere... Markets, restaurants, main roads etc) but a Muslim can only give alms to Christians only if he wants to soften his/her hearts towards Islam, meaning that the only way a Muslim can give to a non muslim is when he wants them to convert...... Na wah oooo
You got it mixed up man. Muslims can give alms or extend charity to muslims and Non Muslims but when it comes to zakat( which is a compulsory levy on any capable Muslim) then a Muslim would seek out a poor Muslim or he can give to a non Muslim to endear their heart(which is already inclined) towards Islam and that doesn't stop him from giving alms oo.
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by najib632(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
sarahade:

So umah R.A is greater than the prophet or knows more please go and sleep
Let us be civil please. Lemme educate you a little about the Khulafaa'u Rashidun R.A:

The mission of Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him), like that of the earlier messengers of God, was to call people to the worship of and submission to the One True God. In practice, submission to God means to obey His injunctions as given in the Holy Qur'an and as exemplified by Sunnah (the practice of the Prophet). As successor to the Prophet, the Caliph was the head of the Muslim community and his primary responsibility was to continue in the path of the Prophet. Since religion was perfected and the door of Divine revelation was closed at the death of the Prophet, the Caliph was to make all laws in accordance with the Qur'an and the Sunnah. He was a ruler over Muslims but not their sovereign since sovereignty belongs to God alone. He was to be obeyed as long as he obeyed God. He was responsible for creating and maintaining conditions under which it would be easy for Muslims to live according to Islamic principles, and to see that justice was done to all.

From this hadith:
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) advised the Muslims saying, “I admonish you to fear Allah, to listen and obey even if an Abyssinian slave is appointed as your leader. Because whosoever among you shall live after me, will see much discord. So hold fast to my Sunnah and the examples of the Rightly- Guided Caliphs who will come after me. Adhere to them and hold to it fast” (Abu Dawud & Tirmidhi).

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, “Abu Bakr will go to Paradise, Umar will go to Paradise, Uthman will go to Paradise, Ali will go to Paradise” (Abu Dawud).

The scholars of the Orthodox creed or Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah have agreed that the Righteous guided Khulafah are Abubakar R.A, Umar R.A, Uthman R.A. and Ali R.A. And why do they agree that they're the rightly guided khulafa? Because they were not only leaders but righteous slaves of Allah who lived simple lives. Almost all the others that came after them behaved like emporers and kings. This was prophesied by the Prophet (pbuh) himself when he said, “The caliphate of Prophecy will last thirty years; then Allah will give the Kingdom to whom He wishes” (Abu Dawud). This calculates perfectly among the four caliphs: Abu Bakr – 2 years; Umar – 10 years; Uthman – 12 years; and Ali – 5 years and 9 months. Ali’s son Hasan was caliph for about 6 months after him before giving it up to Mu’awiyah for the sake of unity and peace, thereby, completing 30 years.

After that:
Defending Umar R.A. from your accusations:
The messenger of Allah S.A.W said this about Umar R.A:
Prophet (pbuh) once said, “If there were to be a Prophet after me, it would have been Umar bin Al-Khattab” (Tirmidhi)

In another hadith, it is reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said, “There had been among the people before you inspired persons and if there were any such among my nation, Umar b. Khattab would be one of them” (Muslim).

He was also a very devout Muslim, hence, he “insisted that his appointed governors live simple lives, keep no guard at their doors and be accessible to the people at all times, and he himself set the example for them”.

During his reign Allah blessed the Muslims with us victory over our enemies the two super powers as at that time the Persian and Byzantine empires. With the fall of the Persians and Weakening of Byzantines the area of governance for the Muslims grew and hence a larger amount of wealth is needed to finance the affairs of the Islamic state. The people of Persia and Byzantine started embracing Islam at a very fast rate because of the Justice they enjoyed from the Muslims, an example is the Christian man who travelled all the way from Egypt to report injustice to Umar R.A. in Medina and How the Christians built Catapults for the Muslims when fighting against the Byzantines and many others. This rapid growth had caused Umar R.A. to be economical about giving out Zakat to the non Muslims when the population of the Muslims were much more than theirs. Although the non Muslims enjoyed sadaqa and Justice from the Muslims. To such an extent that the Jews and Christians used the Shari'ah Law more even though they had their own courts. So do not blame Umar R.A. for preferring Muslims over non Muslims, doing the opposite will be against the book of Allah and the Sunnah of Muhammad S.A.W which will make him a munafiq. Have you ever in authentic history heard that Umar R.A was accused of corruption and injustice? Did the Muslims rebel after questioning him? By Allah Umar al-Farooq R.A. did the right thing, a man of truth and justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by sarahade(f): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2019
najib632:
Let us be civil please. Lemme educate you a little about the Khulafaa'u Rashidun R.A:

The mission of Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him), like that of the earlier messengers of God, was to call people to the worship of and submission to the One True God. In practice, submission to God means to obey His injunctions as given in the Holy Qur'an and as exemplified by Sunnah (the practice of the Prophet). As successor to the Prophet, the Caliph was the head of the Muslim community and his primary responsibility was to continue in the path of the Prophet. Since religion was perfected and the door of Divine revelation was closed at the death of the Prophet, the Caliph was to make all laws in accordance with the Qur'an and the Sunnah. He was a ruler over Muslims but not their sovereign since sovereignty belongs to God alone. He was to be obeyed as long as he obeyed God. He was responsible for creating and maintaining conditions under which it would be easy for Muslims to live according to Islamic principles, and to see that justice was done to all.

From this hadith:
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) advised the Muslims saying, “I admonish you to fear Allah, to listen and obey even if an Abyssinian slave is appointed as your leader. Because whosoever among you shall live after me, will see much discord. So hold fast to my Sunnah and the examples of the Rightly- Guided Caliphs who will come after me. Adhere to them and hold to it fast” (Abu Dawud & Tirmidhi).

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, “Abu Bakr will go to Paradise, Umar will go to Paradise, Uthman will go to Paradise, Ali will go to Paradise” (Abu Dawud).

The scholars of the Orthodox creed or Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah have agreed that the Righteous guided Khulafah are Abubakar R.A, Umar R.A, Uthman R.A. and Ali R.A. And why do they agree that they're the rightly guided khulafa? Because they were not only leaders but righteous slaves of Allah who lived simple lives. Almost all the others that came after them behaved like emporers and kings. This was prophesied by the Prophet (pbuh) himself when he said, “The caliphate of Prophecy will last thirty years; then Allah will give the Kingdom to whom He wishes” (Abu Dawud). This calculates perfectly among the four caliphs: Abu Bakr – 2 years; Umar – 10 years; Uthman – 12 years; and Ali – 5 years and 9 months. Ali’s son Hasan was caliph for about 6 months after him before giving it up to Mu’awiyah for the sake of unity and peace, thereby, completing 30 years.

After that:
Defending Umar R.A. from your accusations:
The messenger of Allah S.A.W said this about Umar R.A:
Prophet (pbuh) once said, “If there were to be a Prophet after me, it would have been Umar bin Al-Khattab” (Tirmidhi)

In another hadith, it is reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said, “There had been among the people before you inspired persons and if there were any such among my nation, Umar b. Khattab would be one of them” (Muslim).

He was also a very devout Muslim, hence, he “insisted that his appointed governors live simple lives, keep no guard at their doors and be accessible to the people at all times, and he himself set the example for them”.

During his reign Allah blessed the Muslims with us victory over our enemies the two super powers as at that time the Persian and Byzantine empires. With the fall of the Persians and Weakening of Byzantines the area of governance for the Muslims grew and hence a larger amount of wealth is needed to finance the affairs of the Islamic state. The people of Persia and Byzantine started embracing Islam at a very fast rate because of the Justice they enjoyed from the Muslims, an example is the Christian man who travelled all the way from Egypt to report injustice to Umar R.A. in Medina and How the Christians built Catapults for the Muslims when fighting against the Byzantines and many others. This rapid growth had caused Umar R.A. to be economical about giving out Zakat to the non Muslims when the population of the Muslims were much more than theirs. Although the non Muslims enjoyed sadaqa and Justice from the Muslims. To such an extent that the Jews and Christians used the Shari'ah Law more even though they had their own courts. So do not blame Umar R.A. for preferring Muslims over non Muslims, doing the opposite will be against the book of Allah and the Sunnah of Muhammad S.A.W which will make him a munafiq. Have you ever in authentic history heard that Umar R.A was accused of corruption and injustice? Did the Muslims rebel after questioning him? By Allah Umar al-Farooq R.A. did the right thing, a man of truth and justice.

I'm not interested in your fake hadith or your terrorist education. Thanks
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by sarahade(f): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2019
lettalktrue:

you have successfully prove to me that you are a violent human being. any way, some human beings are just like that.

And you are an ignorant human being. So human beings are just like that
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Vulcanheph(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2019
fawaz050:

You got it mixed up man. Muslims can give alms or extend charity to muslims and Non Muslims but when it comes to zakat( which is a compulsory levy on any capable Muslim) then a Muslim would seek out a poor Muslim or he can give to a non Muslim to endear their heart(which is already inclined) towards Islam and that doesn't stop him from giving alms oo.
You are probably the only one who explains it to my understanding.... Thanks
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
I think somebody is getting something wrong here

During the time of the prophet and the era of the 5 rightly guilded caliphs, zakat was mandatory upon all the rich irrespective of their faith. So the hadith u quoted is correct in saying that the zakat is collected from their rich (this includes both Muslims and nonmuslims) and given to 'their poor' (which also includes Muslims and non Muslims) This is my understanding

So do according to what please you, after all actions shall be judged according to intention

sarahade sister pls take it on abdulazeez1002

You can make effort to educate him
Nobody said you can't help Non-muslims but Zakat is given to muslims only. We have millions of poor Muslims, why would you give Zakat to a non Muslim, it's even common sense.

And you are talking about your understanding. While it's even clear. Go and ask any good scholar.

How can she make effort to educate me when she haven't or know any Hadith or Quran.

I follow Quran and Hadith not whims and desires
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are no more than a kafir

Spreading your fake knowledge of the faith

Zakat can be given to all so please shut up
I Quoted Hadith. And you are calling it fake. Why don't you Quote any Hadith or Quran verse that says Zakat can be given to all.

For calling a Saheeh Hadith fake, you are a kafir
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
abdulazeez1002:
I Quoted Hadith. And you are calling it fake. Why don't you Quote any Hadith or Quran verse that says Zakat can be given to all.

For calling a Saheeh Hadith fake, you are a kafir

[/s]

Will you shut up there

Extremist kafir
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Afobear:
Terrorist ... Religion of peace that can't give peace to the people in need except they are same religion as them ...fvck off
Nobody said you can't help Non Muslims but Zakat is for Muslim strictly.

Common sense-

Why are you people not giving the offering you do on Sunday to Mosque
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Nobody said you can't help Non-muslims but Zakat is given to muslims only. We have millions of poor Muslims, why would you give Zakat to a non Muslim, it's even common sense.

And you are talking about your understanding. While it's even clear. Go and ask any good scholar.

How can she make effort to educate me when she haven't or know any Hadith or Quran.

I follow Quran and Hadith not whims and desires
You know the hadith's and Quran,yet u failed to show proof of the hadith's where the prophet prohibited giving zakat to non Muslims.
How can it sound strange to a true Muslim that zakat is given to non Muslims.
As a Muslim you er supposed to see people first as humans
The problem of Islam is Muslims and their false interpretations
Re: Can I Give A Non Muslim My Zakat? by najib632(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2019
sarahade:

I'm not interested in your fake hadith or your terrorist education. Thanks
You're a mature woman please stop behaving like you're still a child. You accused me of being a terrorist sometime ago, I will still ask you the same question I asked you then, where on Nairaland have you ever seen my quotes promoting terrorism?
To proceed:
Since you won't accept hadith then let's use logic. Let's say you have you want to give your zakat and you have a poor brother who loves you and is not rebellious to you, then you take your Zakat and give it to a poor person who doesn't really like you and is only tolerating you because you're richer than him. What will be considered of you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi / "Reasons Why You Should Not Celebrate Maulud Nabiyy: Supposed Prophet's Birthday / Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.