Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

All I Need Is Someone To Put Me Through... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All I Need Is Someone To Put Me Through... (412 Views)

All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This / All You Need Is Data To Earn Little Money... Drop Ur Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All I Need Is Someone To Put Me Through... by gbugbru(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Good Morning fellow compatriot... I must sincerely appreciate everyone who had in one way or the other made this platform a source of hope for those downtrodden and frustrated. Thanks to Mr Seun and his team for building a platform where we all can reason together and make fun of ourselves without needing to hurt ourselves physically.

Not to waste your precious time, am Chukwuebuka Precious, a graduate with a second class upper in political science. Ever since i served this great nation with the hope to get compensated after my service with a moderate job, am yet to get any other than side job that are time bound and fades after some times. As i type this, i cant boast of #500 and pressure is mounting so high in me, and might probably lead to the unexpected.

Perhaps am yet to meet with the right clique, am resourceful and strong, have experience as a teacher, administrator and secretary. Built profile in politics here in my constituency but lost all my political battles as a PDP member...

I just need to be spoken to and shown the right thing to do, am not begging for fund: as it will be exhausted one day. I just need to be taught how to catch a fish.

WHAT DO I HAVE?
1- A working laptop
2- A multimedia phone
3- Am expressive and literate
4- Am good looking, with character that amazes anyone.

All i need is someone coming to my aid... thanks in anticipation

Can be reached through those links
chukwuebukapreciousngozi@yahoo.com
Re: All I Need Is Someone To Put Me Through... by newinsta: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2019
gbugbru:
Good Morning fellow compatriot... I must sincerely appreciate everyone who had in one way or the other made this platform a source of hope for those downtrodden and frustrated. Thanks to Mr Seun and his team for building a platform where we all can reason together and make fun of ourselves without needing to hurt ourselves physically.

Not to waste your precious time, am Chukwuebuka Precious, a graduate with a second class upper in political science. Ever since i served this great nation with the hope to get compensated after my service with a moderate job, am yet to get any other than side job that are time bound and fades after some times. As i type this, i cant boast of #500 and pressure is mounting so high in me, and might probably lead to the unexpected.

Perhaps am yet to meet with the right clique, am resourceful and strong, have experience as a teacher, administrator and secretary. Built profile in politics here in my constituency but lost all my political battles as a PDP member...

I just need to be spoken to and shown the right thing to do, am not begging for fund: as it will be exhausted one day. I just need to be taught how to catch a fish.

WHAT DO I HAVE?
1- A working laptop
2- A multimedia phone
3- Am expressive and literate
4- Am good looking, with character that amazes anyone.

All i need is someone coming to my aid... thanks in anticipation

Can be reached through those links
chukwuebukapreciousngozi@yahoo.com
Good if you are in Abuja or can relocate call me 08109076869

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Finchglow Travels Agency Limited | Lagos / A / Job Recruitment At Sellafield Energy Resources Limited, 20th June, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.