Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million (15737 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by shogsman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jayneek:

You are so wrong. I honestly can't count how many ladies I have given more than 200k to support their business ideas without even knowing the colour of their pants let alone having anything sex with them.

Its all about you as an individual and how you grow your mindset towards certain things.

Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by bluefilm: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bîtch sad
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jayneek:

You are so wrong. I honestly can't count how many ladies I have given more than 200k to support their business ideas without even knowing the colour of their pants let alone having anything sex with them.

Its all about you as an individual and how you grow your mindset towards certain things.

Long story but in summary I have gotten more than 3M Naira ( at once) from a man who never asked me out ( I didnt want or expect him to too)
I don’t think I have ever given him more than my palm to shake( there is a thought in my head that I have given him a side hug before, so, maybe that, but that’s all)
And he is still his rich self, did not become impoverished by my feminine entitlement mentality a la Nairaland jargon cheesy
Cos givers always receive
Cheers
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by phorget(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jayneek:

Haaaaa bros abeg I take God beg you, make me the first guy you'll ever support with anything at all all please.
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by phorget(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
merahki:

Long story but in summary I have gotten more than 3M Naira ( at once) from a man who never asked me out ( I didnt want or expect him to too)
I don’t think I have ever given him more than my palm to shake( there is a thought in my head that I have given him a side hug before, so, maybe that, but that’s all)
And he is still his rich self, did not become impoverished by my feminine entitlement mentality a la Nairaland jargon cheesy
Cos givers always receive
Cheers

Since you've received that sum of money from a man would you be kind enough to return the favor to someone else?
I need a support to grow my idea right now, anything won't be too little please.
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Jayneek(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
phorget:

Haaaaa bros abeg I take God beg you, make me the first guy you'll ever support with anything at all all please.

You can't be the first not to talk about the 100th. The fact I mentioned I have done for ladies doesn't mean I don't do for guys. I do for more of guys than ladies. And don't get me wrong, these are not just random people I just meet on the street or online. These are people I get to know and become friends with. So let's say am talking about people I classify as friends with a vision both male and female and not some careless people like you who can't even comprehend where am coming from when I made that comment.
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Joshuazedd(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Are you hungry

You cook?
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Tinutiny407: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
This girl sabi lie��. Chai!
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by phorget(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jayneek:

You can't be the first not to talk about the 100th. The fact I mentioned I have done for ladies doesn't mean I don't do for guys. I do for more of guys than ladies. And don't get me wrong, these are not just random people I just meet on the street or online. These are people I get to know and become friends with. So let's say am talking about people I classify as friends with a vision both male and female and not some careless people like you who can't even comprehend where am coming from when I made that comment.

Well I guess I'll just have to pray that the good God should continue blessing you for having such a giving heart. However, I will like you to somehow retract your statement whereby you refer to me as some bunch of "careless individuals"
For clarification,I will like to also educate you that there are things we don't always choose and those things includes some of these ; where you'll meet that person who'll latter become your best friend, the family you'll be born into,where you'll meet your life partner,the exact thing you'll do that will bring you success,the type of death that awaits you and the date of your exit from this world.etc

Someone you met on the internet or on the street could later become your pal so you actually guffed up the moment you said you only give money to your "friends". I guess those friends were autually been with you since the day you were born.

We tend to meet people anyhow everyday, and the truth is that we don't know whose going to be of more important. Cheers!
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by logadims: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
re5f4q9:
fdff
bro unblock me on whatsapp...www.kcr.com.ng
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Jayneek(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
phorget:

Well I guess I'll just have to pray that the good God should continue blessing you for having such a giving heart. However, I will like you to somehow retract your statement whereby you refer to me as some bunch of "careless individuals"
For clarification,I will like to also educate you that there are things we don't always choose and those things includes some of these ; where you'll meet that person who'll latter become your best friend, the family you'll be born into,where you'll meet your life partner,the exact thing you'll do that will bring you success,the type of death that awaits you and the date of your exit from this world.etc

Someone you met on the internet or on the street could later become your pal so you actually guffed up the moment you said you only give money to your "friends". I guess those friends were autually been with you since the day you were born.

We tend to meet people anyhow everyday, and the truth is that we don't know whose going to be of more important. Cheers!

I take my words back if you felt bad about it. I only reacted to the way you made your comment but now I get you same way I believe you also now understand me properly now. No offense meant in anyway.

Some people especially on this forum just need to understand that the way they see or believe in certain things cannot always be same way everyone must see and believe it.

In regards to the friends I talked about, 90% are not I knew from childhood, but people I have to meet through various circumstances in my journey in life. Its just part of life. Even in Togo here, I haven't been here up to two years but there are people I met who have spent more than 11years and were still in the streets but today most of them now have comfortable homes and have left the street, though there are also people you meet that no matter how you help, they can never change so I cut off them. That's life bro.
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Amakavula:
This is probably a lie , see I am downplaying her capacity as a woman. but she lies so much it's hard to take her serious.
mehn I feel like kissing your sweet lips
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by phorget(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jayneek:

I take my words back if you felt bad about it. I only reacted to the way you made your comment but now I get you same way I believe you also now understand me properly now. No offense meant in anyway.

Some people especially on this forum just need to understand that the way they see or believe in certain things cannot always be same way everyone must see and believe it.

In regards to the friends I talked about, 90% are not I knew from childhood, but people I have to meet through various circumstances in my journey in life. Its just part of life. Even in Togo here, I haven't been here up to two years but there are people I met who have spent more than 11years and were still in the streets but today most of them now have comfortable homes and have left the street, though there are also people you meet that no matter how you help, they can never change so I cut off them. That's life bro.

Glad we are on the same page and thanks for your time. God will definitely reward your good deeds sir... Shalom.
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Laeroy(f): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jayneek:

Please bro... Can u give me something just to have dinner tonight... I'm begging you. Please don't say no.
Sorry for begging i
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by IprintMONEY: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
this one wey dey Bleep up and dan dey talk
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Brandonx(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jayneek:

I wasn't referring to sex per se . There's something you want to achieve from that relationship .
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Jayneek(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Laeroy:

Please bro... Can u give me something just to have dinner tonight... I'm begging you. Please don't say no.
Sorry for begging i

Am actually in Togo at the moment. Wish I could have been of help.
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by chiedozie198100: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
BabaAlabi:
This girl has an unclassified personality disorder.

yes she does. most of them do have that.
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by BabaAlabi: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
chiedozie198100:

yes she does. most of them do have that.
Tonto Dike is another....the signs are glaring
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Laeroy(f): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jayneek:

Am actually in Togo at the moment. Wish I could have been of help.
What about when u return.. Please don't say no... GOD HELP U AND I
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Jayneek(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Laeroy:

What about when u return.. Please don't say no... GOD HELP U AND I

Sure that won't be a problem. Maybe during the week if I have the chance I can ask for your details and instruct my manager in Nigeria to send you 10k. I hope that will help sort you out. Am not like Dangote yet I would have done more for you stranger.
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Laeroy(f): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jayneek:

Sure that won't be a problem. Maybe during the week if I have the chance I can ask for your details and instruct my manager in Nigeria to send you 10k. I hope that will help sort you out. Am not like Dangote yet I would have done more for you stranger.

Oh thanks God bless u sir.... I'LL BE expecting your message sir... I'm sincerely grateful for this kind gesture....
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Laeroy(f): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jayneek:

Oga Jayneek, wishing you a happy Easter in arrears, I decree that this week is blessed For us both.... I do hope uve not forgotten me sir.. Cheers
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Jayneek(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Laeroy:

Oga Jayneek, wishing you a happy Easter in arrears, I decree that this week is blessed For us both.... I do hope uve not forgotten me sir.. Cheers

Hello Laeroy, I wish you same blessing as well. Actually I didn't forget, the person travelled for the easter break and I am still awaiting his return. Whenever he is available I won't hesitate to ask for your details.
Re: Ifu Ennada: How I Made My First Million by Laeroy(f): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jayneek:

Hello Laeroy, I wish you same blessing as well. Actually I didn't forget, the person travelled for the easter break and I am still awaiting his return. Whenever he is available I won't hesitate to ask for your details.

Thanks Oga MI, plenty of God's blessing on you! One love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Performed Live On Stage In Surulere Lagos / Omotola Jalade Beats Her Husband. / Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.