Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience (2947 Views)

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? / Please, Who Has Used UMIDIGI Phones, Or Who Knows About The Phon / How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by bravesoul247(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Emmanueleko:
I dump that phone its overheat alot and battery does not last am now using lenovo A5
nice one. I heard that device is good. How true is it?
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Emmanueleko: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
bravesoul247:
nice one. I heard that device is good. How true is it?
The phone is superb I got mine on jumia global battery nah bump camera is good am using gcam on it, the phone doesn't really get hot like umidigi a3 4g is very fast
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by bravesoul247(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Emmanueleko:
The phone is superb I got mine on jumia global battery nah bump camera is good am using gcam on it, the phone doesn't really get hot like umidigi a3 4g is very fast
nice. I might consider buying it sha.
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by colorsofrainbow: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
johnbush:
my brother, stay away from umidigi phones. i use the umidigi a3; it looks beautiful, runs smoothly but weighs a bit much. the battery barely takes me to 4pm in day before i have to charge (by this time it is at 30%. i usually don't let my mobile device batteries go below 30%)

if u are into taking photos with your phone, then umidigi is not for u. the camera is very poor; unless u hold the phone very steady (which is quite difficult) when snapping, images appear out of focus or slightly burred . the selfie cam is even the worse I've seen.

finally even though it says so on their website, it does NOT support LTE band 28 (700MHz) which glo uses. i was quite disappointed to learn this the hard way.

my advice, go for Tecno, Infinix or even Itel. l have found these to be quite reliable.
Hello tecno/infinix marketer,what do u you have to say about my umidigi A3 SOT.Lies won't make u gain recognition.GLO 4G is blazing fast on my umidigi a3

1 Like

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by MaddySav: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
Hello tecno/infinix marketer,what do u you have to say about my umidigi A3 SOT.Lies won't make u gain recognition.GLO 4G is blazing fast on my umidigi a3

Ignore the useless tissue paper

Bunch of stiff necked riffraffs
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by Emmanueleko: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sot on lenovo A5

Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by luuvv: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
johnbush:
my brother, stay away from umidigi phones. i use the umidigi a3; it looks beautiful, runs smoothly but weighs a bit much. the battery barely takes me to 4pm in day before i have to charge (by this time it is at 30%. i usually don't let my mobile device batteries go below 30%)

if u are into taking photos with your phone, then umidigi is not for u. the camera is very poor; unless u hold the phone very steady (which is quite difficult) when snapping, images appear out of focus or slightly burred . the selfie cam is even the worse I've seen.

finally even though it says so on their website, it does NOT support LTE band 28 (700MHz) which glo uses. i was quite disappointed to learn this the hard way.

my advice, go for Tecno, Infinix or even Itel. l have found these to be quite reliable.
I'm using A3 Pro, beast phone! You're wrong with all your comments. And mind you, A3 is the least of umidigi phones.
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by johnbush(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
luuvv:
I'm using A3 Pro, beast phone! You're wrong with all your comments. And mind you, A3 is the least of umidigi phones.

how can i be wrong about MY own experience? maybe you've had a different one, but that post was based on MY experience with the A3.
Re: Have You Used Umidigi Device? Share Your Experience by saint2ace(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
johnbush:

This is a joke right. U must be a comedian grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Pro Max Replica Available 70k / How Good Are Xiaomi Phones / Huawei Y9a: Design, Specifications, And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.