Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. (13889 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by generationz(f): 9:24am On May 08, 2019
Momoney77:

You seem not to understand the point here. You are using celebrities as your case point, like seriously??. Celebrities male and female alike make money off their popularity and not how beautiful they are. An actress like Bukky Wright still doing things because of her popularity. Fame alone opens doors For them. Female celebrities are less than 1 % of the female population. Even at that do you imagine the transition of the average beautiful celebrities who you just mentioned paying fvckboys for sex. Imagine what will happen in the next 20 years if regina Daniels has to pay some fvckboy for the same sex she once had thrown at her by men who were willing to pay. Now how do you think she'll feel about it, not good i guess.

I understand Ubunja clearly

What I'm saying is women have gotten wiser now.

Whether she sleeps around or not she will still get old and wrinkled . So she thinks to herself, why don't I just use this to build something now. Its my advantage.

I'm telling you that with the rise of internet, runs girls have gotten wiser.

If there are 100 runs girls , I can assure you that about 50% use that money to build a good business for their future. Some are even among our motivational speakers lol. You won't know because all na packaging.

I only used celebs because we know them

You must be deluded to say the male actors are as successful

All the veterans who come out to beg for money to treat sicknesses , mention one females among them. Except for ngozi nwosu.
Its like 20 men to one woman

Non of the younger ladies will ever come out to ask for money for treatment

How much do you think they pay them in Nollywood to afford trips, expensive lifestyle etc

You mentioned Bukky wright. Chill make I laugh well. Bukky right dated Fashola while he was governor unku

While the beauty is there they use it to plan for their future

Stop forcing your moral views down peoples throat.

I don't support runs and will never persuade anyone to do it, however it pays to understand how life works and when you know someone has an advantage based on free things like looks don't be jealous.

Find something that works for you and have an upper edge too.

Op wrote this article out of jealousy. I can understand . Women to have aspects they are jealous of men too

We are all jealous beings

Women are jealous that guys get away with patriarchy . That a 45year man can Marry a 16 ear old girl while they can't

That men can sleep around and be praised but its the other way around for us.

Men are jealous that women get make so much from sleeping around while they have to hustle.

They are jealous that they put in effort to raise a child and women get the praise.

Its an imperfect society , understand it and when you do don't let the bitterness engulf you . Unless you'll be like the fake feminists and the MGTOW

Bitter, thinking one has it better than the other. Trying to devour wherever you have an upper edge.

Living a life of constant hatred of the opposite sex

Let me tell you a fact, when most of you guys here reach 40 and above with enough cash.

Y'all will do the same things these old men did. These same old men you hate so much that stole your girlfriends with money.

Open business and spend lavishly on young girls to feel happy and young again

Its a circle , why it happens like that I don't know

Women have an upper edge when they are younger men do when they are older. Its just the sad circle of life.

And don't think the full enforcement of patriarchy will solve anything.

How do you think men like Casanova became popular. When patriarchy is enforced you won't have bad guys screwing your girlfriends but your WIVES

Loool

Which is worse.

I agree with a lot of things Ubunja (not all) Says about ladies. Nigga has being with a lot of women and knows how women think.

However he is bitter and he is spreading that bitterness to you all too.

I don't know whether he is doing it deliberately to start a movement or he isn't even aware of the depth he has gone in being very angry with the opposite sex.

Knowledge and power can cause two things

They can either make you Mad ( petrye Baellish in game of thrones, every single Africa dictator)

or

It can make you a sage. A wise one who will be loved and respected ( Varys in game of thrones , Nelson Mandela , Ghandi etc)

With this knowledge Ubunja has , he can teach men how to hook up with chicks . Spot the bad controlling babes and wife the good ones without spreading bitterness.

A man can have this knowledge , still maintain his power, still be desired by many women and not sleep around or use people.

When most guys know this , the ratio of boys chasing a girl will reduce, men will spend less cash chasing women because they have the skills to make her fall. Society will be sanitized because the man has the better choice except the women come up with better tactics lool

That's real power.

One guy I love so much is Nick Strauss his books are popular among the the pickup artiste community.

While it helped other men get wives , it ruined his own life

He became a sex addict until he met his wife.

She forced him to seek rehabilitation and now they are happy with their son.

Imagine being a father to your first child, at 47 because you wasted about ten years of your life screwing around

Sex addcition includes waste of time, money and many times alcohol addiction.

Don't fall into the Abyss.

Ps: I made this article this long for Ubunja also. To answer his last mention

Peace

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2019
generationz:

I understand Ubunja clearly

What I'm saying is women have gotten wiser now.

Whether she sleeps around or not she will still get old and wrinkled . So she thinks to herself, why don't I just use this to build something now. Its my advantage.

I'm telling you that with the rise of internet, runs girls have gotten wiser.

If there are 100 runs girls , I can assure you that about 50% use that money to build a good business for their future. Some are even among our motivational speakers lol. You won't know because all na packaging.

I only used celebs because we know them

You must be deluded to say the male actors are as successful

All the veterans who come out to beg for money to treat sicknesses , mention one females among them. Except for ngozi nwosu.
Its like 20 men to one woman

Non of the younger ladies will ever come out to ask for money for treatment

How much do you think they pay them in Nollywood to afford trips, expensive lifestyle etc

You mentioned Bukky wright. Chill make I laugh well. Bukky right dated Fashola while he was governor unku

While the beauty is there they use it to plan for their future

Stop forcing your moral views down peoples throat.

I don't support runs and will never persuade anyone to do it, however it pays to understand how life works and when you know someone has an advantage based on free things like looks don't be jealous.

Find something that works for you and have an upper edge too.

Op wrote this article out of jealousy. I can understand . Women to have aspects they are jealous of men too

We are all jealous beings

Women are jealous that guys get away with patriarchy . That a 45year man can Marry a 16 ear old girl while they can't

That men can sleep around and be praised but its the other way around for us.

Men are jealous that women get make so much from sleeping around while they have to hustle.

They are jealous that they put in effort to raise a child and women get the praise.

Its an imperfect society , understand it and when you do don't let the bitterness engulf you . Unless you'll be like the fake feminists and the MGTOW

Bitter, thinking one has it better than the other. Trying to devour wherever you have an upper edge.

Living a life of constant hatred of the opposite sex

Let me tell you a fact, when most of you guys here reach 40 and above with enough cash.

Y'all will do the same things these old men did. These same old men you hate so much that stole your girlfriends with money.

Open business and spend lavishly on young girls to feel happy and young again

Its a circle , why it happens like that I don't know

Women have an upper edge when they are younger men do when they are older. Its just the sad circle of life.

And don't think the full enforcement of patriarchy will solve anything.

How do you think men like Casanova became popular. When patriarchy is enforced you won't have bad guys screwing your girlfriends but your WIVES

Loool

Which is worse.

I agree with a lot of things Ubunja (not all) Says about ladies. Nigga has being with a lot of women and knows how women think.

However he is bitter and he is spreading that bitterness to you all too.

I don't know whether he is doing it deliberately to start a movement or he isn't even aware of the depth he has gone in being very angry with the opposite sex.

Knowledge and power can cause two things

They can either make you Mad ( petrye Baellish in game of thrones, every single Africa dictator)

or

It can make you a sage. A wise one who will be loved and respected ( Varys in game of thrones , Nelson Mandela , Ghandi etc)

With this knowledge Ubunja has , he can teach men how to hook up with chicks . Spot the bad controlling babes and wife the good ones without spreading bitterness.

A man can have this knowledge , still maintain his power, still be desired by many women and not sleep around or use people.

When most guys know this , the ratio of boys chasing a girl will reduce, men will spend less cash chasing women because they have the skills to make her fall. Society will be sanitized because the man has the better choice except the women come up with better tactics lool

That's real power.

One guy I love so much is Nick Strauss his books are popular among the the pickup artiste community.

While it helped other men get wives , it ruined his own life

He became a sex addict until he met his wife.

She forced him to seek rehabilitation and now they are happy with their son.

Imagine being a father to your first child, at 47 because you wasted about ten years of your life screwing around

Sex addcition includes waste of time, money and many times alcohol addiction.

Don't fall into the Abyss.

Ps: I made this article this long for Ubunja also. To answer his last mention

Peace

call me bitter again and I'll clap you

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by generationz(f): 11:09pm On May 08, 2019
ubunja:
call me bitter again and I'll clap you

Oh darling, you mean you will clap for me gringrin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2019
generationz:

Oh darling, you mean you will clap for me gringrin grin
just call me and find out
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by generationz(f): 1:04am On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
just call me and find out

Oh dear. lipsrsealed

you know whenever I read your posts I imagine you have a receeding hairline and dress like this
grin > grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by stephleena(f): 10:09am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
honest. I'm a girl. But I'm not like the others
You're a girl? and u just claimed to have a baby mama on that single mother thread.. quite interesting, knowing an Hermaphrodite.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2019
stephleena:

You're a girl? and u just claimed to have a baby mama on that single mother thread.. quite interesting, knowing an Hermaphrodite.
transgendered
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by boiz2men(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2019
ubunja:
are you serious? You can't be a girl
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2019
boiz2men:
are you serious? You can't be a girl
and why the hell not??
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
segundpundit:
Lmao, sex on credit!!!
But come mid 30s Sandra makes a startling discovery: she has to use more and more make-up to maintain her good looks. Which means one thing: Her beauty is fading! Five more years even she can't stand her morning face and applying makeup is becoming a two hour exercise. Then more bad news. Male attention starts drying up. Where per day she gave her number to no less than two men, she's now lucky if one man asks for her number a week. It's hurting her, because No male attention means no sex and no sex means no cash and gifts.

Can resonate with this shit...., like it or not the patriarchy was God's plan

What is patriarchy in this?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
To live well, one has to understand one's leverage and use it.

In the primal mode,

Women bloom from late teens to early 30s. They peak again socially in 60s when they can get all the social and emotional support.

Men bloom from late 20s to 50s when they seem to be younger grin

They unfortunately do have the cushion for emotional and social support so must build good homes.

Everyone should understand their time and run with it.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
bukatyne:

What is patriarchy in this?
are you asking what the Patriarchy is or what?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
bukatyne:
To live well, one has to understand one's leverage and use it.

In the primal mode,

Women bloom from late teens to early 30s. They peak again socially in 60s when they can get all the social and emotional support.

Men bloom from late 20s to 50s when they seem to be younger grin

They unfortunately do have the cushion for emotional and social support so must build good homes.

Everyone should understand their time and run with it.
women bloom from 15 to 25. And as time is going on they are blooming earlier and expiring earlier.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by bukatyne(f): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
ubunja:
are you asking what the Patriarchy is or what?

What has the patriarchy got to do with the thread?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by bukatyne(f): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
ubunja:
women bloom from 15 to 25. And as time is going on they are blooming earlier and expiring earlier.

In your world.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
bukatyne:

What has the patriarchy got to do with the thread?
then you didn't understand it
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
bukatyne:

In your world.
it's a man's world

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by majormofor(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
ubunja:
it's a man's world
it's being long he dropped any miss education sha..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by fcdgrand(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
men that you have save (including me) are grateful to you UBUNJA!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2019
fcdgrand:
men that you have save (including me) are grateful to you UBUNJA!
thank you for taking the time to appreciate my efforts. It means a lot that you do.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by chukshobayo: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
derrydinny:
good write up but that last part only works when the men you have laid with are now popular or successful people, if they are just random rich guys on the street then you are in double trouble.

I always tell my fellow men never to wife a prostitute even if she has changed, her old life will still manifest in the future wehter you like it or not. If she doesn't cheat on you, her previous romps will take it's toll on her body and esteem

How would you know she was a prostitute?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by poik(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
ubunja:
Sex On Credit.

PROLOGUE.
Women live under many delusions and illusions, but the greatest of these delusions; the sweetest of these illusions, is that sex for them is free.

WOMEN ARE HAVING SEX ON CREDIT.
There is no such thing as free sex. Only dumb Women believe sex doesn't cost them a thing. That it costs only the man. They mock and laugh when a man is broke but burning with passion for they know he has no hope of getting relief. It feels so good dangling sex before thirsty men, cruelly declaring, "there's nothing for free!"

True, there's nothing for free. But it goes both ways. There's nothing for free for women too. In sex, everyone pays, one way or the other. Sooner or later. And the irony of ironies is that sex is cheaper for men than it is for women. Men pay for sex IMMEDIATELY with money. Money they will make again tomorrow. It may seem like they got the short end of the stick. But as economists will advise, it's always cheaper to pay upfront with cash.

But women, on the other hand, pay for sex much later, with something much more valuable and impossible to make again: THEIR BODIES. If it appears as though women are having sex for free it is because women are having sex on credit. Every round of sex recorded in their Account Books and tagged "To pay later". And they're in for a shock on the day they have to settle their accounts.

THE GENIUS OF THE PATRIARCHY.
The Patriarchy was, is and will always be, the greatest idea of all time. It understood this concept intimately. A woman is given her beauty and fertility early in her life and has to use the beauty to get the best man to marry her for her fertile womb. After serving it's duty in the woman's late 30s and early 40s, the Womb expires, taking the woman's beauty with it. The man who married the woman for her beauty and fertility finds that his wife, after menopause, is no longer attractive and no longer productive. He longs to leave her for some nubile early 20s girl. But the children he has fathered with his wife make him stay.

Thus a woman, gives a man her best years so that the man can be there for her in her wretched years.

A WOMAN WITH NO MAN.
Now, remove a husband from that equation.

Meet Sandra, a pretty, fertile young lass screwing her 20s away receiving cash, gifts and favours for her pussy. She imagines men are unfortunate losers who have to pay for what she gets free. It's like watching a movie free and getting paid to watch! Thank God she was born a girl.

But come mid 30s Sandra makes a startling discovery: she has to use more and more make-up to maintain her good looks. Which means one thing: Her beauty is fading! Five more years even she can't stand her morning face and applying makeup is becoming a two hour exercise. Then more bad news. Male attention starts drying up. Where per day she gave her number to no less than two men, she's now lucky if one man asks for her number a week. It's hurting her, because No male attention means no sex and no sex means no cash and gifts.

She starts going broke. How she wishes she had a man to call and unburden on. Someone to lean on. Then the words of her 20s self come to memory, "marriage is not for everyone" , "Marriage is outdated!". She remembers the young men she rejected with those words when they asked her to build a future with them. Oh if she could have that future now. She sees those guys around town. They are married. They have wives and they look happy. Most of all they look Handsome. Gone are the weird looks the men had. They have matured with age, like wine. Time has been kind to them. Unlike to her.

Then Sandra sees the men who used to fvck her giving her cash and gifts. These men have similarly aged nicely and are easy on the eye. And what pierces her heart like a burning sword is this: THE MEN STILL HAVE MONEY. Despite spending on her over the years, they made more. She looks at her body. Years of sex have left their toll. Saggy breasts. Saggy ass. Loose thighs. The dead look in her eyes. The slut face that gives away the hedonistic life she has lived for so long. The dozens of babies aborted that have left her womb more cemetery than life-giver. The dozens of STI cured that have left their mark on her pussy. Envy fills her heart. She approaches those men offering her body like old times, but they reject her. They are running with fresh young ones. Her time is past. Her body is spent.

Envy turns to anger as she realizes she will never again get these men to spend on her.

THE END OF ILLUSIONS.
The illusion finally lifts from Sandra's eyes: The sex all those years was not free. She has paid for it in perhaps the worst possible way: with her body. The only thing of value we all have in this world. The men she fvcked had paid in cash. But cash is recyclable. The men have made more cash to continue fvcking. But she has paid with her body and her body isn't recyclable. It is gone now and it can't make her money because no man will want it. Sandra is hurt.

# MeToo.
But fvck it!! They are still making money aren't they? Those men? She will get them to spend on her whether they want to or not. Even if she has to force them to. There are men who are always ready to help a woman out in these situations. She knows where to find them. Those men are the Police.

And so, one fine morning Sandra walks into a Police Station and lays a rape charge.

Her story begins something like this, "15 years ago some men raped me... "

By next day her story is trending on Social Media with the hashtag MeToo. A few more innocent men ruined. One more whôré saved from starvation by the TV appearances and book deals she'll get relating her story for the world to sympathize over.
#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25

Only insincere or inexperienced folks will fault this writeup. It is an everyday truth everyone should have known by now. But trust the ladies to tag you misogynistic and all them words.
You are a true G, Richard-not just in the way you pick holes in feminine wiles, probably out of live experience or intense study-but in the way your penning skill makes things all the more relatable.
Well done bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by poik(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
ubunja:
Sex On Credit.

PROLOGUE.
Women live under many delusions and illusions, but the greatest of these delusions; the sweetest of these illusions, is that sex for them is free.

There is no such thing as free sex. Only dumb Women believe sex doesn't cost them a thing. That it costs only the man. They mock and laugh when a man is broke but burning with passion for they know he has no hope of getting relief. It feels so good dangling sex before thirsty men, cruelly declaring, "there's nothing for free!"

True, there's nothing for free. But it goes both ways. There's nothing for free for women too. In sex, everyone pays, one way or the other. Sooner or later. And the irony of ironies is that sex is cheaper for men than it is for women. Men pay for sex IMMEDIATELY with money. Money they will make again tomorrow. It may seem like they got the short end of the stick. But as economists will advise, it's always cheaper to pay upfront with cash.

But women, on the other hand, pay for sex much later, with something much more valuable and impossible to make again: THEIR BODIES. If it appears as though women are having sex for free it is because women are having sex on credit. Every round of sex recorded in their Account Books and tagged "To pay later". And they're in for a shock on the day they have to settle their accounts.

The Patriarchy was, is and will always be, the greatest idea of all time. It understood this concept intimately. A woman is given her beauty and fertility early in her life and has to use the beauty to get the best man to marry her for her fertile womb. After serving it's duty in the woman's late 30s and early 40s, the Womb expires, taking the woman's beauty with it. The man who married the woman for her beauty and fertility finds that his wife, after menopause, is no longer attractive and no longer productive. He longs to leave her for some nubile early 20s girl. But the children he has fathered with his wife make him stay.

Thus a woman, gives a man her best years so that the man can be there for her in her wretched years.

A WOMAN WITH NO MAN.

Meet Sandra, a pretty, fertile young lass screwing her 20s away receiving cash, gifts and favours for her pussy. She imagines men are unfortunate losers who have to pay for what she gets free. It's like watching a movie free and getting paid to watch! Thank God she was born a girl.

She starts going broke. How she wishes she had a man to call and unburden on. Someone to lean on. Then the words of her 20s self come to memory, "marriage is not for everyone" , "Marriage is outdated!". She remembers the young men she rejected with those words when they asked her to build a future with them. Oh if she could have that future now. She sees those guys around town. They are married. They have wives and they look happy. Most of all they look Handsome. Gone are the weird looks the men had. They have matured with age, like wine. Time has been kind to them. Unlike to her.

Then Sandra sees the men who used to fvck her giving her cash and gifts. These men have similarly aged nicely and are easy on the eye. And what pierces her heart like a burning sword is this: THE MEN STILL HAVE MONEY. Despite spending on her over the years, they made more. She looks at her body. Years of sex have left their toll. Saggy breasts. Saggy ass. Loose thighs. The dead look in her eyes. The slut face that gives away the hedonistic life she has lived for so long. The dozens of babies aborted that have left her womb more cemetery than life-giver. The dozens of STI cured that have left their mark on her pussy. Envy fills her heart. She approaches those men offering her body like old times, but they reject her. They are running with fresh young ones. Her time is past. Her body is spent.

Envy turns to anger as she realizes she will never again get these men to spend on her.

THE END OF ILLUSIONS.
The illusion finally lifts from Sandra's eyes: The sex all those years was not free. She has paid for it in perhaps the worst possible way: with her body. The only thing of value we all have in this world. The men she fvcked had paid in cash. But cash is recyclable. The men have made more cash to continue fvcking. But she has paid with her body and her body isn't recyclable. It is gone now and it can't make her money because no man will want it. Sandra is hurt.

# MeToo.
But fvck it!! They are still making money aren't they? Those men? She will get them to spend on her whether they want to or not. Even if she has to force them to. There are men who are always ready to help a woman out in these situations. She knows where to find them. Those men are the Police.

And so, one fine morning Sandra walks into a Police Station and lays a rape charge.

By next day her story is trending on Social Media with the hashtag MeToo. A few more innocent men ruined. One more whôré saved from starvation by the TV appearances and book deals she'll get relating her story for the world to sympathize over.
#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25

Only insincere or inexperienced folks will fault this writing. It is an everyday truth everyone should have known by now. But trust the ladies to tag you misogynistic and all them words.
You are a true G, Richard-not just in the way you pick holes in feminine wiles, probably out of live experience or intense study-but in the way your penning skill makes things all the more relatable.
Well done bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by mystery22: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Latexxbro
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ecstasy357(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
ubunja:
Sex On Credit.

PROLOGUE.

A WOMAN WITH NO MAN.

THE END OF ILLUSIONS.

# MeToo.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25

I hope this makes it way to FP. A lot of persons will learn a thing from this story.

Nice write-up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
ecstasy357:

I hope this makes it way to FP. A lot of persons will learn a thing from this story.

Nice write-up
not in a million years boss. None of these writeups have ever made it to FP.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ecstasy357(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
ubunja:
not in a million years boss. None of these writeups have ever made it to FP.

That's just sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
ubunja:
You are a WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT shocked shocked shocked
YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?
All the talk of your baby mama and the like, where TF does that fit in?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lmao. I did not see that final twist coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love This Soldier / Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.