Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Two Kind Of Ladies You Should Never Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Two Kind Of Ladies You Should Never Date (573 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Kind Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Infinixhot2: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2019
1.THE RONALDINHOS: I call them the Ronaldinhos because they're very skillful to play with your emotions. They can make you very happy this moment and then make you sad the next moment. They do pick offence from little things. They may promise to come and see you and then when you get prepared, they won't show up. They are always toiling with your heart.  This kind are in control of the relationship instead of the man. Run,Run,Run.

2 . THE POLITICIANS:  Never try to date a girl too long when you discover she lies too much. If she is not faithful with her lips then she won't be faithful with her two legs closed. If you think of getting married to such kind of girl, I'm sorry for you. If she is not faithful with the small who told you she will be faithful with the big.  I insist you should caution her first if you really like her, but if she persist with that attitude, I , "RUN".

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Nigerian Guy Turns Down Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend In Public / Natural Penis Enlargement / Even By Russian Standards, That's Just Fucking Nuts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.