Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light (786 Views)

They Lied! Brazil Flood Wasn't Because Of The Demonic Carnival Parade! / Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by AboutAntichrist: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
SATAN MASQUERADES AS ANGEL OF LIGHT IN HIS POLICY
"And no marvel; for satan himself IS TRANSFORMED into an angel of light" -2 Cor. 11:14KJV.

Who is an angel?
An angel is a servant to Righteousness.
Paul the Apostle also encountered antichrists in his days that's why he said "...is transformed...".
Many of the wicked will not know they are deceived because satan's policy talks about: Righteousness, Decency, Togetherness, Sincerity, Love, Brotherhood, Honesty, Neatness, Wisdom e.t.c. All these things are restricted to an Angel of Light but satan in craftiness diguise as this Angel to gullify the world. But have you asked yourselves if the fruit of satan's policy is of an Angel? This is because we know people by their fruits.

Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by Seun(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
How do you differentiate between a person ‘masquerading as an angel of light’ and a ‘real angel of light’?

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by barapistis(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Seun:
How do you differentiate between a person ‘masquerading as an angel of light’ and a ‘real angel of light’?

Bro,

Its called wisdom

Wisdom gotten from the spirit of God

The spirit decern all things even the realtime intent of men

Sir,its more than real time as the wisdom of the spirit is able to know what the original intention is

Example

A soldier may be sent on a mission to discover loop holes . his only mission is to discover openings in the enemies camp

These soldier by reason of his rank knows nothing else regarding the original intent of his masters

It may be to safe another soldier

To capture a city or to subdue another kingdom

The isreali mossad use this model a lot

No katsas know the original intent of those in the office

The sayims serving the Katsas knows nothing about mossad

They just do their jobs and so is the bodas can't remember their names properly

But we as Christians are able to know the true one by the reason of the spirit in us

Their is an a knowledge of truth in all creation

You may decide to repress it

But when the spirit of the Father shows up

You will know this is the Truth... Its a spirit experience
Not easily communicated in human languages

1 Like

Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by Ynsai(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
cheesy
And someone said "wisdom" wisdom kor, smoker brush ni.
The tale about spirit and angel is a scam...
Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by Seun(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
barapistis:
we as Christians are able to know the true one by the reason of the spirit in us
How do you know that the spirit in you is the spirit of God and not a false spirit masquerading as the spirit of God, or just your imagination?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by AboutAntichrist: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Seun:
Firstly, I thank you for creating this Platform that connects and unites over two million Nigerians in views and ideas. I also thankyou for your special interest in this topic. I believe God have made it possible for you to be a witness to this Testimony against the antichrist. The time of the end of all things is at hand. I specially appreciate your interest in religious matters.
I want you to know that Nairaland is the second Forum or Platform to receive this Testimonies. I believe you will become convince about my Testimony when you follow me on this Forum. There are yet more posts to upload to this Forum but I am being restricted by the overwhelming of Nairaland servers.
I best answer your question by requesting you follow my future posts which contains answers to this question.
Lastly, I request you help me promote this Testimony after your careful observations cause the Testimony is true and faithful.
God bless you and it's a pleasure meeting you.
Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by kolafolabi(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
I am enjoying aboutantichrist and seun..

2 Likes

Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by barapistis(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Seun:

How do you know that the spirit in you is the spirit of God and not a false spirit masquerading as the spirit of God, or just your imagination?

Will provide answers to this

I actually envisage you would ask those question I have asked my self too

Will be back
Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by NPComplete: 6:17am On Apr 14, 2019
They all claim to have the spirit of God in them. Yet the spirit in them can't seem to agree on what it wants. Now u have 300 denominations all saying different things and seeing different visions.
Seems the only spirit these guys possess is the spirit of confusion.

barapistis:

Bro,

Its called wisdom

Wisdom gotten from the spirit of God

The spirit decern all things even the realtime intent of men

Sir,its more than real time as the wisdom of the spirit is able to know what the original intention is

Example

A soldier may be sent on a mission to discover loop holes . his only mission is to discover openings in the enemies camp

These soldier by reason of his rank knows nothing else regarding the original intent of his masters

It may be to safe another soldier

To capture a city or to subdue another kingdom

The isreali mossad use this model a lot

No katsas know the original intent of those in the office

The sayims serving the Katsas knows nothing about mossad

They just do their jobs and so is the bodas can't remember their names properly

But we as Christians are able to know the true one by the reason of the spirit in us

Their is an a knowledge of truth in all creation

You may decide to repress it

But when the spirit of the Father shows up

You will know this is the Truth... Its a spirit experience
Not easily communicated in human languages
Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by Timisamd(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Seun:
There is actually a gift pertaining to it ..
As well as you can know a real Godly speaking in tongues from the fake one..
It is as function of Level of relationship with God .
Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by awesomeJ(m): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2019
Seun:

Simple.

How do you know it's the Spirit of God?

His promptings and leadings always conform to the Word and standards of God.

How do you know it's not just your imagination?

When the prompting or knowing is beyond what could have come about by human knowledge.

There are times however- and a lot too- when the leadings are from our own renewed minds as Christians. That also is very welcome.

When there was a severe drought in Gerar. There were two options Isaac had:

To migrate to Egypt- from his head

To stay, and actually cultivate a dry ground- God's spirit.

It would be clear to him that the latter could not have been his own imagination, because it makes absolutely no sense.

So distinguishing isn't really as hard as you may be imagining.
Re: The Demonic Antichrist Masquerades As An Angel Of Light by awesomeJ(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2019
Seun:

Kind of like detecting a fake currency note from a genuine one.

You don't just have a shallow knowledge of the genuine note (I know there's Zik's image on it).

Shallow wouldn't cut it. You have to know the depths of all it's features.

Having equipped yourself with this right and adequate knowledge, then you proceed to subject the fake note or in this case, the masquerading angel to the right checks.

There's no way the spirit will pass all the test you put it through. if it does pass all, then in it infact isn't a masquerading but rather, a real angel.

Just like if a supposed fake note ends up passing all the right checks, it'll be logically concluded that the note isn't at all fake.

(1) (Reply)

See Why All Atheist Are Foolish / How To Be Stronger Than The Strong Man / What Happens After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.